Chapter Six: And what’s not meant to be will not.

If Only... I

Chapter Six: And what’s not meant to be will not.

“Junsu… Junsu,” A tall man shouted, “Yah Junsu.” The tall man shouted even louder startling some of the people in the café.

“What…” Junsu said in a groggy voice taking in the tall man standing in front of him.

“What time did you get here?” Yunho asked as he took a seat opposite the sleeping man.

“I don’t know around 10ish. Why what time is it?” Junsu replied rubbing his eyes.

“10 dude? It’s 1 o’clock.” The slightly older man scolded the younger one.

“Wait… wait this can’t be right.” Junsu said rummaging through his pockets.

“What the hell’s wrong with you? Having a bad dream again?” Yunho questioned the confused man sitting opposite him.

The sound of the bell rang through the café as a tall man entered wearing a suit. With a bright smile on his face as he search for the beautiful petite girl that worked there. “Jungsoo.”  The girl shouted running toward the suited man. “Taeyeon-ah.” He replied taking her into his arms as he lifted her up hugging her tightly. Park Jungsoo, Taeyeon’s long time boyfriend returned from his mandatory military service a couple of hours ago. “I missed you like crazy.” She whispered against his lips. “I missed you more.” He replied, locking his lips with her not caring if people stared.     

Junsu sat staring in utter disbelief at what was happening in front of him. How? Why? When? This couldn’t be possible. Attempting to prove himself wrong he frantically searched for his phone. He stared at the screen repeating over and over ‘May 12th’ hoping the more he said it the more real it would feel.

Taeyeon turned around looking at Junsu, feeling slightly uncomfortable with his staring. “Do you know him?” Her boyfriend asked. Taeyeon just shook her head. “No I’ve never met him before.” she replied looking back up at her boyfriend. “Shall we go?” He asked. She just nodded following suit.

And then it finally hit Junsu like a ton of bricks that it was all just a dream. He had fallen asleep at the table.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Thanks to all the readers, subscribers and commenter’s. I hope you enjoyed reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Do look out for other writing by me and if any of you are JaeSica-shippers do check out my other story “Sorry Seems The Hardest Word To Say”.

Nine_9 smiley