Chapter Five: What’s meant to be will be…

If Only... I

Chapter Five: What’s meant to be will be…

“Kim Taeyeon get a hold of yourself.” Taeyeon said scolded herself. She didn’t know what was actually wrong with her. But every time she thought about Junsu she couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot. He was cute. Letting her imagination get the better of her as she imagined what it would be like to be held by him or kissed by him…

Her cheeks were burning again as she glanced at the clock. It was 11 am. Junsu was going to come by around 12 to pick her up.

The clock finally hit 11:55, as Taeyeon stood behind the counter taking off her apron placing it under the counter as she searched for her bag, getting ready to leave. She heard the other waitress and the waitress’s friend talking about Junsu. She figured it must have been him from the conversation they were having. The friend was complaining to the waitress asking her why he hadn’t been coming to the café in a while as she wants to confess her feeling to him. Taeyeon couldn’t help but smile at their childish antics. Oh how clueless they were.   

She heard the bell of the door ring and knew that it must be Junsu as she felt the tingling sensation again. She smiled looking at him; he was smartly dressed as always, wearing a blue shirt, faded jeans and leather jacket.

He couldn’t stop smiling as he took her presence in. She was beautiful as always, wearing a long blue t-shirt, with skinny jeans, cardigan and heels. Her hair tied up into a ponytail with her fringe falling gracefully to one side.

“Ready to go?” Junsu asked, Taeyeon to which she just nodded.  

Taeyeon smiled brightly as she walked past the two gossiping women. Taeyeon could just imagine the look on the two women’s face as she slid her arm through Junsu walking out of the café together.