chapter 2

The Hunters (Hiatus)

-in the great hall-

'Lay Kyungsoo you can start to hand out the blankets it's not safe outside' said Jonghyun who came back from patrol with Sulli 'alright Hyung' Kyungsoo and Lay walked to the closet where they kept the blankets and pillows first they handed the blankets to the sick and elderly meanwhile they knew everyone that lived nearby thanks to all the attacks after the sick and elderly had ther blankets they handed them to the families 'Luhan Hyung mind to help?' Lay asked who just handed a few blankets to Luna 'oh sure but where is Baekhyun doesn't he always do these kind of things?' asked Luhan 'I think I just saw him walk to his room' said Kyungsoo 'alright' after everyone had a blanket it soon started to quiet down since all the children where sleeping so nobody was running around except for Taemin who run to the group 'guys did you see a girl around 5 years old with brown hair and wears a pink dress?' asked Taemin who looked kind of nervous 'no didn't see her why?' asked Minho 'her mom is here and told me that the girl was with her when see came in but then she was gone' told Taemin 'maybe she is somewhere in the hall' said Onew 'Hyung I looked everywhere for her but she isn't there what sould I do?' asked Taemin in panick until someone run across the room to the door 'Baekhyun!' called Onew who saw him Onew ran toward him and grabbed his arm 'didn't you understand what we just told you?' Onew asked irritated everyone knows that if Onew is angry then you need to stay away from him 'I heard you but I'd rather sit here the rest of my life locked up in the curch instead of knowing that I let a helpless child outside as vampire bite' said Baekhyun and pulled his arm free from Onew's grip and ran outside 'aish....Minho, Jonghyun follow him and the rest of you go' said Onew 'Oppa why are you so strict with Baekhyun?' asked Luna everyone was looking at Onew 'what are you looking at go and helpt the rest!' yelled Onew and stormed of to the office of Leeteuk 'what was that all about?' asked Leeteuk who just appeard with Kai, Kris, Tao and Sehun 'oh Hyung your back' said Key 'ah Deh everything on the other side was just fine they catched the other vampires' said Leeteuk 'that is good to hear' said Taemin 'yeah, but where is everyone?' asked Leeteuk 'oh Baekhyun, Minho and Jonghyun just ran out and the rest is helping here' said Sulli 'that's good' said Leeteuk with a smile 'wait you don't know why those three ran out?' asked Kris everyone shook there head no 'we don't know Baekhyun just ran out and Onew catched up to him but Baekhyun pulled himself free and ran out and then Onew ordered Minho and jonghyun to follow him' explained Taemin 'alright well for now Kai, Kris, Tao and Sehun you can go to your room Suho, Sulli and Key you may go to' said Leeteuk who walked to his office 'Kai you own me' said Taemin 'why?' asked Kai 'well since you wheren't here I neded to check all the families for missing members while that was your task for today' said Taemin 'so next time you do your shift and also mine' said Taemin and walked away 'aish....is he really older then me?' asked Kai 'unfortunately for you yes Jonginnie' said Tao on a teasing toon which earned him a smack on the head from Kai 'YAH it was a joke!' 'who cares' 'guys quiet or everyone is going to wake up' said Key 'i'm going to bed see you tomorrow' said Sehun and walked away the rest allready where gone so now it where only Luna, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Xiumin 'where is Chen by the way?' asked Xiumin 'ah he was with the cildren and now he is' said Kyungsoo and looked around 'sleeping with them' finished Chanyeol 'he really is a giant kid' said Luna with a smile 'we know' 'CHO-HEE!!' they turned around and saw a woman who ran to the door where Minho, Jonghyun and Baekhyun where standing Baekhyun had a little girl in his arm the woman took the little girl from Baekhyun and hugged her Onew and Leeteuk came out of the office because of the scream 'thank you', thank you, thank you  said the woman and pulled the little girl closer against her 'you should thank Baekhyun if he didn't see her than we wouldn't now what would have happend' said Minho 'thank you Baekhyun' said the woman 'it's nothing' said Baekhyun with a little smile and walked upstairs 'maybe you should let him go outside more' said Leeteuk 'maybe' said Onew and walked to his room 'miss let me heal her just in case' said Lay and walked with the woman and the little girl to a room 'so when do you think everyone can go home?' asked Key 'I think that tomorrow everything will be safe' said Jonghyun the rest nodded and walked through the hall.

-somewhere in an warehouse-

'sir we lost six people today' said the smallest man 'anything new?' asked the boss 'no sir the South curch still uses the same wapons' said the smallest 'and you?' the boss looked at the tallest man 'I didn't see anything new at the West side' said the man 'Mir, Joon you may leave' said Seungho the two nodded and disapeard 'ans you two?' 'I didn't see anything just like always Sulli and Jonghyun did a patrol after the attack' said G.O Seungho nodded and said he could leave 'Thunder anything new?' asked Seungho 'well I told you about those boys whit a special gift right?' said Thunder 'what's up with them?' asked Seungho ans dropped himself in a chair 'well the one who controls water also controls holly water' said Thunder but when he saw that Seungho didn't show any interests he decided to tell the big news 'but it seems that they have a new weapon where we must be beware of' said Thunder 'and why is that?' asked Seungho 'it seems that they also have someone who can make light out of nowhere and it's powerfull one of out men turned into ashes rightaway when it hit him' explained Thunder 'is that so?' asked Seungho who now had an iterested look in his eyes he looked up at Thunder 'I want you to study that kid' 'how?' 'take this' Seungho threw a little pot with pills to Thunder 'if you take these pills they will make you look like a normale human and it will hide all traces from vampire like this you won't be noticed' explaind Seungho Thunder nodded and took a pill 'but what about the chield?' 'the only put it up in the evening so if you are inside before that then you will be fine' Thunder nodded 'and remenber one pill will last around 24 hours so remember to take one every day' said Seungho 'you can leave now and report when you know something' Thunder nodded and dissapeard Seungho turned to the window and looked outside 'you make it harder for me Leeteuk but I will win' said Seungho with a smirk.


yeah chapter 2 ^^

I hope you guys will like it please comment and subscribe

LOVE YOU~

cutie Luhan