chapter 1

The Hunters (Hiatus)

Everywhere in the city was chaos there was a vampire attack people where screaming and running for there life some people there eyes started to turn blood red those where the vampires this was the only way how normale people could see if someone was a vampire or not. in the middle off the chaos stood a woman with straight black hair and blood red eyes she was watching and tried to find the perfect prey until she saw a little girl who looked lost she probably lost her mother in the chaos the woman smirked and raced to the girl but before she could even touch her there was an chield of water that protected the girl 'STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU DEMON!!' screamed someone the woman looked up and there on a small building where five figures one off them with his arm steched out as if he was keeping the water in place the other four jumped down and the woman looked pissed off at them 'fine, if I can't have her then you will be my dinner' screamed the woman and run toward the four but before she could touch one off them the longest boy had pulled out a gun and shoot the woman who only left a little pile of ashes 'nice shot Minho, Suho you can release the girl now!' called the shortest girl Suho dropped his arm next to him and the water around the girl disappeard and Minho picked the little girl up in his arms. the chaos was less most people where from the streets now there were two vampires who both looked at the five they ran to them but where stopped by a wall of fire which appeard for them now they where really pissed they showed ther fangs to the five the longer girl trow 2 grenades at the vampires one off them was quick enough to dodge it but the other one was now a pile off ashes 'where is the other one!?' screamed Suho 'CHANYEOL LOOK OUT!!!!' they heard someone yell which was followed by a blinding light and a screech the five turned around only to see a small boy and a pile of ashes behind Chanyeol 'Baekhyun what are you doing here!?' asked Minho 'I came to help after I saw so many people came to us' said Baekhyun 'listen Baekhyun that is really sweet off you but it's to dangerous' said the shortest girl 'Luna Noona your no fun' said Baekhyun with a pout 'why can't I help?' he asked the longest girl sighed 'because your not ready' 'but Victoria Noona' 'no but's Baekhyun now come on' Victoria grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled him with her little did they know that someone was watching them.

-in the North curch-

'come on in everone' said Onew who was standing by the door with Kyungsoo next to him who looked kind of nervous 'Kyungie is something wrong?' asked Onew 'eumh......well' Kyungsoo was playing with his fingers 'Kyungsoo what is it?' asked Onew sternly 'well it's like this whentherecamesomanypeopleBaekhyunleft' said Kyungsoo in one breath 'alright one more time and this time in a normale tempo' said Onew 'alright but promise me you won't punish me' said Kyungsoo Onew nodded 'Baekhyun is gone' 'WHAT!?' creamed Onew so everyone looked at him 'we need him here for an emergency' said Onew 'I know but when he saw so many people he left' said Kyungsoo 'Hyung why are you yelling?' asked Key who walked up to them 'Baekhyun is gone' said Onew pissed off 'What!?' Key looked around and apologized to the people 'are you mad at me?' askedKyungsoo 'no Kyungie where not mad at you' said Key Kyungsoo let out a sighed 'where is Baekhyun now?' asked Onew 'I don't now he just left' said Kyungsoo Ket nodded 'alright Kyungsoo go help Lay' Kyungsoo nodded and walked to Lay Onew and Key kept screaming at each other until six people came in 'KEY! ONEW!' called Victoria pissed and pulled a struggling Baekhyun with her the other four behind her 'why was he with us!?' asked Victoria angry 'Unnie don't scream let's talk about this in Leeteuk Oppa's office' said Luna Victoria glared at her but pulled Baekhyun tot the office with Onew and Key following her.

-in the office- 

Baekhyun sat in a chair and looked at his hands while Victoria, Key and Onew where yelling at him 'why do you always run away Baekhyun?' asked Onew 'because it's so boring here I wanna be outside and fight against the vampires' said Baekhyun Key let out a big sighed 'listen Baekkie we all know that you power is the most effective against vampires but that is why we need you here for if one off them gets in' said Key 'but Hyung if I wasn't there then Chanyeol wouldn't be here anymore' said Baekhyun 'Baekkie listen what you just dit was good but we all know that you need to be here and help people together with Lay' said Victoria 'but I wanna go out with the others to fight' said Baekhyun 'Baekhyun you need to be here so if you ever do this again I let Krystal speak a spell over you so that you can never leave this curch' said Victoria sternly 'understand?' 'yes Noona' said Baekhyun 'alright you can go' said Onew Baekhyun walked out off the office and saw that the rest where helping the people he walked to his room and dropped himself on the bed he was lying on his bed and looked at his hand on his hand was a speciale accessory with a symbol that looked like a sun or a star that was the symbol of light everone member of EXO had a special symbol Baekhyun would always get compliments about how beautiful his symbol was. it's not like that he hates to be in the curch but he just wants to go outside and fight against the vampires instead of giving blankets to the older and the children in the winter if the needed to stay because it still wasn't save outside. he let out a big sighed and laid on his side and watched at the moon through his window.


he everyone so here is my first update yeah~

I really hope you like it and I hope it isn't to short I will probably update the next chapter next Saturday.

please leave a comment and subscribe and to the ones who already did thank you

here is some y Chen for you

love you see you at the next update <3