chapter 3

The Hunters (Hiatus)

'you make it harder for me Leeteuk but I will win' said Seungho with a smirk.


-the next day-

all the people where slowly going home Baekhyun ,Kyungsoo, Key and Lay where putting all the blankets and pillows away until Kris, Kai and Sehun came inside 'need any help?' asked Kris 'that would be great but help those three first they didn't sleep until yesterday' said Key and pointed to the three who all looked very tired 'you three go to bed we will clean it here' said Sehun the three looked up and nodded they haneded the pillows and the blankets to the boys and walked to there own room 'why where they up al night?' aksed Sehun 'Baekhyun was keeping an eye on the shiel and Kyungsoo and Lay refused to go they wanted to help everyone' explained Key 'why is this this here?' asked Kai and kicked against something which was followed by an annoyed growl 'YAH!' Kai kicked again 'what!?' asked Chen annoyed who now sat up straigt 'Chen? whern't you suppost to bring al the kids home?' asked Key 'al the kids where with there parents so I didn't need to bring anyone home' said Chen 'well now your awake you can help us' said Kris Chen let out a big sighed and began to clean the blankets and the pillows 'moring guys' said Luna who came walking toward them 'morning Noona' said the guys 'where is everyone?' asked Luna 'there asleep although I think Leeteuk Hyung is awake' said Kris and Luna nodded 'so what are the plans for today?' 'let's go and see how much damage there is' saisd Key 'alright but someone need to stay here' said Kai 'Luhan and I will stay' said someone the boys looked around and saw Xiumin behind them with Luhan 'alright if you stay here then we will look at the damage' said Kris 'alright' said Xiuimin and the five walked away Luhan and Xiumin began to clean the church when they saw someone at the great entrance 'how may I help you sir?' asked Luhan 'well I came here this morning but there was almost nobody on the street and nobody had any place for me to stay but then someone toldme about the curch so I thought I will try it here' said the man 'where are you from?' asked Xiumin polite 'I'm from a small village not far from here I was send this wat together with some others but we lost each other on our way' said the man 'when is the last time you have slept?' asked Luhan 'you look tired' 'the last time was i think about two days ago' said the man 'alright we will prepare a bed for you so that you can sleep' said Luhan with a smile whil Xiumin went to get a blanket and a pillow 'thank you that's very nice of you eumh....' 'oh you can call me Luhan' the man nodded 'may I ask your name?' asked Xiumin who was back with a blanket and a pillow 'oh my name is Cheondung' said the man 'altight Cheondung-shii you can stay as long as you want' said Luhan with a smile 'thank you and you can drop the shii it makes me feel so old' said Cheondung with a smile 'alright Cheondung your bed is ready we will inform the rest that we have a guest so you can sleep in peace' said Xiumin Cheondung nodded and laid down in the bed Xiumin and Luhan walked away 'so this is where those humand go to' Cheondung looked around with a little smirk 'I hope I find the kid soon I'm getting sick of the smell in here' thought Cheondung and closed his eyes.

-in Luhan's room-    

'Luhan I don't think we can trust him I never saw him around' said Xiumin 'no he isn't from the city he just said that' said Luhan 'I know that but i feel a bad aura around him' said Xiumin 'your overreacting Hyung he seems nice' said Luhan with a smile 'now let's wake Tao, Suho, Sulli, Victoria and Amber' said Luhan Xiumin let out a sighed 'alright' Luhan walked to Amber's room 'Noona wake up!' 'Hannie? 5 more minutes' said Amber and burried her face in her pillow 'no Noona yesterday you had an day off so come on' Luhan pulled Amber out of bed 'alright but can you call Lay for me my shoulder hurt' said Amber 'I will tell him' 'thanks Hannie' said Amber and walked to the dinning room where she ate her breakfast 'oh hi Unnie' said Sulli sleepy 'morning Sulli so what are your plans of today?' asked Amber 'I think i'm going to clea the big hall with Suho if he wants that is' said Sulli 'what do i want?' asked Suho who just came in 'if you want to help me clean the big hall' said Sulli 'sure' 'well have fun you two' said Amber and walked to the great hall where she saw Luhan talking to someone she walked up to them 'hi Hannie did you find Lay for me?' asked Amber 'oh Noona I did tell him but maybe he doesn't remember you knowhe has the memorie of a fly' said Luhan with a smile 'I heard that!' said Lay 'sorry Lay but it's true' said Luhan 'alright Noona you said your shoulder hurt?' asked Lay and Amber nodded 'alright sit down then i will look for you' said Lay Amber nodded and sat down on a chair and Lay stood behind her 'so who is you friend Luhan?' asked Amber 'oh this is Cheondung he is from outside the city and he will stay here for a while' said Luhan 'wow how do you do that?' asked Cheondung who looked at how Lay's hand was glowing a light green 'huh? oh eumh.....' Lay looked at Luhan 'secret from the church' said Luhan with a smile 'oh alright' said Cheondung with disappointend in his voice.


hi guys chapter 3 yeah! /does happy dance/

so for the ones that aren't really familliar with MBLAQ Cheondung = Thunder I don't know why I chose them as the bad guys but the seemed to be the best for the vampires.

thanks for reading and please tell me what you think~

some cute Bacon for you all!!!

Bye Bye~