WIWY III : Last

When I'm With You

 

 

 

 

“YOU!” you pointed at the tall and puppy-like boy in front of you. “Yes you! Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing here?!”

You glowered at him. You step back when he walks more closer towards you. He smiled cutely at you. *OH NO Baekhyun! Don’t even show me that or else I’ll ruin that later. You’ll see*

 

His face turned sad when he saw what are you holding. The shoes that he give to you, “You’re going to throw it?” Baekhyun asked. You nodded quickly in response.

You felt guilty watching his expression being sad. “I… I’m sorry Baek. I—“

He cut you off when he kissed your lips. You kissed him back making the shoes drop on the ground. You missed kissing him like this, especially how his lips plays with yours. He pulled you more closer to him and snake his hands in your back. Once you hit your back in the car of your Dad, he pulled away from the kiss and you both panted.

He give you the sweetest smile that you love the most.

“I missed you.”

You grab his arm hard and hugged him tight. You heard him chuckled and put his hands in your waist. “I know that you missed me Sweetheart. And I missed you to, so much”

He give you a peck on the lips. You blushed in that cute action of him.

“And I’m sorry for making you wait for almost 3 weeks….”

Without any words coming out from your mouth. He kneeled in front of you.

“Go on Byun Baek!”

You heard your father yelled infront of the front door along with your Mom and your sister. You looked down and met his eyes, “Hey, Baek.. What are you doing? Stand up properly.” You tried to make him stand but he never listens instead he give you his happiest smile ever.

“I’m sorry for not texting or even calling you Byul… I need time to think and plan about this thing—no! this Special Thing—I love you so much Byul, you know that right? I always want to see your face before I go to sleep and I want to see it also early in the morning when I woke up. I never had the chance to talk to you about this but I am sure that you’ll never say no. Thank you, because I met you and you became part of my life. Being 3 years with you wasn’t easy really, I always control myself when you are in my apartment because Gahd Byul, you’re just so y and—okay lets skip that—Byul, thank you because you always forgive me with my wrongs and you help me with my problems. You know, it’s hard to talk to your Dad about this, it takes 1 week to give me his permission to this…”

Baekhyun  said.

 

You starting tearing up. “Baek~ What are you talking about?”

 


“Byul, I want to spent my whole life with you. I want to have kids with you and I want to plan our future together. So please, bare with me if it seems so lame okay? Eherm.. Han Jaebyul, will you marry me?”

 

Your eyes popped open. “Oh god.”

Baekhyun saw your face can’t read anymore. He felt that what he did is nothing for you anymore. “Byul?” he whispered your name. You looked down at him and give him a peck on the lips. You don’t care if you’re  parents were watching or if they’ll say that youre so ugly while kissing your pretty boyfriend. “Yes, Byun Baekhyun. I want to marry you~”

 

The pretty guy infront of you which is your Boyfriend or let’s say your soon to be husband, Byun Baekhyun—his face turned beaming. “What did you just say Sweetheart?” he asked pretending that he never heard you say ‘yes’.

You rolled your eyes at him and say, “Yah! Byun Baekhyun. I love you so much. I want to spent my whole lifetime with you too. I want to have lots of kids with you and I want to spent our honeymoon together and… I promise that I’ll never get tired of loving you. I said yes! I want to marry you~” you playfully hit his chest and you saw him grabbing something from his pocket. A ring.

 

When he already grab the ring, he put it in your finger. “Baek, waaa~ It’s really pretty.”

“You’re more prettier.”

Baekhyun grinned and pulled your more closer to him and about to kiss you when your Mom interrupted your lovey dovey scene there. “Uh uh. Mister Byun Baekhyun, you need to keep it in your pants for now. Our Jaebyul isn’t married yet. Arasseo? Before I cut if off.”

She warned Baekhyun. You giggled when he nodded cutely. “Nae Umma.”

“And you, Byul.” Your Mom called your name. You looked at your Mom and she pulled you into a hug, “Umma? Why are you being like this?”

You asked.

“I’m so happy for you Byul. Even if youre so much childish and ugly, there is still that blind guy who falls in love with you.” your Mother eyed Baekhyun. He just chuckled and showing his cute eyesmile. “Umma! Baekhyun’s not blind. Tch. If I’m ugly then you’re ugly too, you are my Mom.”

You stick your tongue out and ran hide yourself in the back of him. You both laughed hard when your mother is being like that again.

They all went inside already because the weather is getting cold now and it’s already getting late. But you and Baekhyun is still outside, you still can’t believe that you’ll be marrying him soon. “Baekhyun”



“Yes, my sweetheart?” he backhugged you. You blushed.

“I love you so much.” You said showily and face him. Then, he look stunned at what you just did. He smiked and leaned  in, “I love you more Byul. I really do.”

 

Then you both kissed each other again. It feels like the first time, you know that Baekhyun wasn’t ready to marry you but you give time for him to realize what you just worth to him. “You know what Byul, the moment I first saw you, I knew we’d fall desperately in love, get married… and have kids.”

Baekhyun said.

You just chuckled at his cuteness.

 

You want to have new good memories with him. New chapter of life and it only shows that even you are so lazy and hard-headed. There is still one guy who will accept you no matter how imperfect you are. *I hope we’ll be like this forever* you thought.

 

Once you go in the altar, you will face each other and become as one after the wedding….

 

 


“I Love You Jaebyul”

“I Love You Byun Baekhyun”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmaygad. I'm sorry for that 'Oneshot' issue XD I felt really embarrassed. I dont know why i put it oneshot even if there has 3 chapters, coz actually i dont know what ONESHOT means? T^T LOL. Kidding :D :D HAHAHA. I'm sorry for not updating this story, i feel really bad. :( Baekhyun is my bias in EXO but i don't give him time. WAHAHAHAHA. Hope you'll like this story like my other story ( MARRIED TO MY BOSS

 

BUT, anyways! My Baby Baekhyun's birthday is tomorrow already! YAYYYAYAYAYAK! I'M SO EXCITED <3 HAHAHAHA. BTW, lets trend that special day okay? #HappyBaekhyunDay / #PrinceBaekhyunDay <3 That's the official hashtag. Araseeo? Mwihihihihih :D :D 

 

I'm sorry for the oneshot issue again. Hehehe :) XD Should i remove it on the tags? Just tell me in the comment box okay? :D :D 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's hip dance and lipbite. /dies......

 

THIS IS .____.