WIWY II

When I'm With You

 

 

“Hey Baek please.” You blocked his way. Stopping him from walking away from you, “Answer me please.”

You tears started to fall.

Baekhyun stood there, frozen. He also don’t know what he will say, he just want you to be always there for him and he LOVED you. He really do, but he didn’t expect or even think about marrying you. “Do you really love me Baek?”

You started sobbing.

“Do you really mean it when you said I Love You to me? Or you’re just---“  “Stop it now!”

He cutted you off.

“Byul, I’m tired.” Baekhyun said coldly back at you. “You’re always tired Baek, always.”

 

Baekhyun clenched his fist in anger. Yes, he is always tired. He doesn’t have any time for you, you felt shameless for saying those things to him but that’s what you wanted to say. You want him to hear your nag, but even if how much you try to ask him to marry you, it still won’t change anything. “Godammit Jaebyul, stop this okay?! Were both tired. You should go home now, your parents might know that you sleep here last night.”

His face was emotionless.

 

You felt that you are stabbing your own self for not zipping your mouth. If you only just knew that he will not like what you are going to say, you could have just shut your mouth.

You watched him walk past away from you, he grab his blazer and got out of his own apartment. You felt your knees suddenly shakes and you fell on the ground, you hug your knees and started sobbing there. While Baekhyun was just standing outside of the door, he was confused and he was thinking about what you have just said ‘Do you really mean saying I love you to me Baek?’

It keeps repeating in his mind.

 

He loves you. Yes, he really did.

But the word ‘marry’, he never thinks of it. He never tries to think of it.

He felt guilty and ached when he heard you sobbing inside. He hold the doorknob but he was afraid to twist it. *I’m sorry Jaebyul, I’m a coward* he thought.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                     It’s already been nearly 3 weeks you never saw your boyfriend. You never celebrate your Anniversary that day, you never dared also Baekhyun. You just pretend that day never happened but it’s still haunting you down when you remembered it.

Everytime your parents ask about him, you just ignored it and said. “He’s just busy mom, that’s why he can’t visit me.”

You lied.

“Ow, really? He must be very busy he wasn’t be able to visit you or called you in those past days huh?” your mother eyed you suspiciously. You gulped hard, you can’t lie. They like Baekhyun for you, they trust him because they knew that he was a good one, that he’ll take care of you, and he loved you more than you know.

“Mom, I told you. He’s very busy.” You rolled your eyes to your mom. Then, suddenly she recommended that you should brought him some food and visit him to his work. “Mom, that’s not a good idea.” You get up from your seat and walk away but still your mother followed you.

“What do you mean? Yah! Han Jaebyul, did you break up with him?!” your mother stormed to your room and hit you with a broom. “Yah! You little… how can you break up with him huh?! Jaebyul! Are you a pabo?! Jinjja. Tch.”

You groaned in pain.

“Ahh—Umma—ouch! Stop it now—Hey!” you ran away from your mom but she still follows you wherever you go. “Umma—I never broke up with him okay? Were just in—umm—lets just say that he doesn’t want to see me or I doesn’t want to see him either.” You explained.

 

“WHAT?! Wae?” your mother eyes widened. “Is there something happened?”

“No Mom. Okay, I’m tired. Let me rest, okay? I’m not a child anymore.” You protested. She glared at you. Then suddenly, you’re Dad came from the door. You ran up to him and hide youself behind his back, “appa, help me! Umma is hitting me.”

 

You dad just chuckled. “Hey come here! You brat!”

You ran again away from your mom holding a broom. You found yourself lying in your room and slowly your tears started to flow. *Baekhyun, I miss you soo much*

 

You already missed him. He never talked to you since that day, you sometimes think that he already ran away from you and go with another girl but, Baekhyun is not that kind of a guy. You know him but for now, you don’t know what to do with him. Maybe it’s clear now that he doesn’t really want you. Maybe I expect too much from you, you thought.

 

You have nothing to do in your room so you decided to clean up the mess you cause. The throw all the papers you used to throw at you boyfriends face and the old photos of you with him. You tched and throw them in the trashcan, you have doubts at first but you never regret it.

 

You suddenly saw something.

A shoes.

 

That white cute shoes was given to you by him. It serve as a gift for you when you graduated College. Yes, he was there. Even if he has a very busy schedule, he still finds a way to attend on that special day.

Suddenly, a tear came out from your eyes. You want to forget him already because it was already 3 weeks he never call or texted you. It was very disappointing. Baekhyun would usually be frightened when you never talked to him and if he cannot take it anymore that silent treatment you gave to him, he would go to your house and end up kissing you in top of the bed and not caring if your parents was there.

But now, it will never be repeated again.

“Tch. I’ll be throwing you away for now, okay?” you asked an acknowledgement to the shoes like if it was a real human.

 

“Yah, Byul. Where are you taking that? Baekhyun gave that to you right?” Your father asked you when he saw you in the stares looking brooding. Your father felt bitterness when you saw your tears. He move closer to you and held your shoulders like what he used to do when you were a kid. “A lady never cry.”

Your father said,

You smiled weakly at him and stand up. “Ne Appa. You’re right.”

“You know what? Maybe he just need time to think about what is it that youre being worried about. All man are like that, we need time to think of it before we usually end up hurting our loved one if we’re taking it easy.”

He said, giving you a bright smile.

“Gomawo appa.”

“You still going to throw that?”

You looked up at him, and you think it’s weird. *Why is Dad stopping me?*

You thought.

“Yes appa.”

He sighed. “Okay.”

 

 

You go outside your house and going to throw it away when suddenly someone just grab your wrist. “Hey—what are—“

Your face turned stunned. Your eyes widened.

 

“Han Jaebyul.”

He said softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. 2nd to the last chapter <3 :D :D I'll update soon. I promise. :)