WIWY I

When I'm With You

It was a bright and sunny day, April 30, 2014. Your 3rd anniversary with your Boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. You always celebrate your anniversary but sometimes not in the exact day. Sometimes it’s late and sometimes advance. It’s already 3 years that you were together, living together, shared laughters and tears, and cuddle everytime he has a vacant time from his work. He is a music instructor, he is also good in dancing but he more preferred singing. Because it’s his passion.

 

Early in the morning, you asked him if he is free today to celebrate the special day with you . “Baek, do you have time today?” you asked him. “Oh. Is our anniversary tod—heck yes! IT’s our anniversary today. Oh my gosh, sweetheart.” he panicked like a child who forgot bringing pen in the day of examination. You chuckled. “Yes Baek, it’s our anniversary today.”

 

He grabbed your hand and kissed your knuckles while he sits in the corner of the bed. “So, where do you want to go today?”

 

“If you don’t have any schedule today. I want to go to somewhere, some place you never take me before.” You said, giving him a sweet smile. Baekhyun always make a way to give you a romantic date but his own schedule never let him. “Hm, how about we go to your parent’s house?” he recommended.

“They’re not here in Seoul. They have a business trip in China, so we can’t to there. And Baek, the housekeeper won’t let us go in because she might get suspicious.”

You explained.

 

“Suspicious to what? Because, I might you or something?” he smirked. You playfully it his arms, but he just place you in his lap.

 

“Can we just stay in my apartment and cuddle?” he asked. “No Baek, it’s our anniversary. We need to go somewhere you know, to a romantic place.” You explained.

 

“But even if it’s not a romantic place, it’s still okay as long as you’re with me I’ll be happy.” Baekhyun said sweetly and spun you around. “Hey Baek! Wait no. Haha. My head hurts—stop it now!” you ordered him.

Your head hurts that’s why you fell and Baekhyun on the ground. You were both facing each other, without any warning Baekhyun crashed his lips into yours. You wrap your arms around his neck. “Hey, Baek. I want to ask something”

 

But Baekhyun was stubborn as always. He can’t take off his lips into yours, “It can wait”

You pushed him away from you but this time, it’s slightly harder than the last time. “Baek~ this is important. Really”

 

“Then, tell me now…” he get up and help you. “What is that you want to ask?”

“You know that it’s been already 3 years, we were together. Right?”

He nodded. “Yes”

“You know that I love love you so so much right Baek?”

He nodded again. “Of course, I love you too.” But because you can’t handle his cuteness, you give him a smack kiss on the lips. “Continue….” He said.

“And you know that my parents won’t let me visit you at night but because I’m so stubborn I didn’t obey them. They were very worried about me—not just me—but also about you Baek. You know that right?”

He nodded. “Yes sweetheart. I’m worried too, there are lots of bad guys outside. So, I’m worried too.”

 

You never expect him saying that. But you just ignored it and an air, “Baekhyun, I’m so madly inlove with you. I hope you feel the same too.” Your face looks doleful, and he noticed it. “Of course! I love you. I love you Han Jaebyul~ I always tell you that everyday.” Baekhyun cupped your face.

“Baek. Didn’t you want to marry me?”

 

Suddenly, the words that your longing to say to him had already came out from your mouth. It was hard for you of course because you don’t know if Baekhyun also wants you too. But you were wrong, you’re expecting too much from him.

He stood there. Eyes widened.

“I mean—Baek, hey. I want to marry you because I love you. Do you love me right?” his face turned dark, nto in anger but it shows that he has mixed feelings. Terrified and afraid.

 

He looks straight into your eyes. “I better go now. I have a class to catch.”

He said in a cold and bitter tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chappie <3 HAHAHA. Hope you'll like it. ^^