Feelings Found?

3 Things To Do Before I Die

Taemin's POV

I opened the door of my dorm, only to see the rest of the SHINee members staring at me at the entrance.

"Taemin! Why are you so late? You should have returned two hours ago!" Jonghyun nagged.

I scratched my head sheepishly, and replied that I had tuition. They responded with opened jaws and widened eyes. Was anything weird?

"What about your publicity? Are you fine? Who's the teacher? Is she a girl?" Onew suddenly bombarded me with an avalanche of questions, overwhelming me. Slowly, I in a deep breath and explained everything.

"The teacher isn't like those delusional fan girls, I'm perfectly fine. Yes she's a girl, and don't worry, she wouldn't expose my whereabouts anywhere." I spoke at the speed of a machine gun, catching my breath afterwards.

I could see them nodding their heads and heaving a sigh of relief before going back to their own rooms. I myself, decided to go and take a quick nap before dinner. Carrying my backpack over my shoulders, I dragged my tired feet into my room.

As I was about to just plop myself onto my bed and drift off to dreamland, I noticed Jonghyun thinking deeply at the corner of our room. Since we shared rooms, I was naturally quite close to him and decided to ask him what happened. It wasn't like him to be this serious.

"What are you thinking?" I poked his back playfully.

"Nah nothing much," he shrugged. He turned to face me and asked me about Ashlyn.

"How old is she?"

"18, same as me. She's one of those advanced learners."

"Does she have wavy hair?"

"Um yeah."

I smiled at the thought of her face. Oh those defined jaw lines, those big brown eyes and smooth milky skin. Her hair looked so luxurious to touch that I had to stop my fingers from moving towards it. I was amidst in my imagination that I noticed hyung was shaking me vigorously.

Suddenly I got freaked out. Why is hyung asking me so many questions about her? I looked at him skeptically.

"What are you smiling at? Is she that pretty?" he asked as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Whatever, but why are you asking me so much questions?" I rebutted. Something fishy was going on.

"What's her name?"

"Stop avoiding my question."

"Last one before I answer."

I thought for a while and hesitated. There was no harm in simply telling hyung her name right?.

"Her name is Ashlyn, why?" I asked again, my patience reaching its limits, then I saw him freeze momentarily. I folded my arms and waited for my answer while tapping my foot repeatedly. What exactly was wrong with him? I felt all alert and perked up and did not feel like sleeping already. Wasn't he great at wasting my time?

"Uhh, I know her!" he suddenly stuttered out.

"Wow! Isn't that great? She's a really great person right? I think I like her already!" I was all excited when I knew that Jonghyun hyung actually knew her too. I did not have to keep all those happy thoughts to myself now.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"I think I like her already!"

Wait what? Was that a little too much? He barely met her for two hours and Taemin was already liking her!?

"I like her laughter, those moon-shaped eyes, I can't get it off my mind."

"I swear her hair is made of silk."

"She has such a melodious voice I think I'm going to die."

I heard him drabbling on and on about how funny she was, how kind she was and how beautiful she was. I rolled my eyes and stared at my toes to pass time.

"I even talked about you hyung! Remember that time you went out without your pants?"

Those words perked me up. I was suddenly all alert and stared at Taemin. They talked about me? And about my pants? I felt my face redden and I wanted to hide in a hole to cover up my embarrassment.

I stayed attention throughout our whole one-way conversation. I realised how much they were close and friendly to each other. I recalled our first meeting at the cafe, and it was really awkward. I never knew she could be such a fun person to be with, according to Taemin. Unknowingly, I felt myself all weird, as if I was looking at Taemin in a whole new light.

I stared at him, and I found myself to be hating our conversation.

"Okay just shut up. I don't care how much you like her." I blurted out suddenly and walked away.

I felt him glaring at me weirdly and found myself unusual too.

Was this what they always show on television programmes? Those people hating each other because they liked the same person?

 Jealousy?

I shook my head off at that foolish thought. How could I be jealous of my own band mate?

 

A/N: Okay. I really deeply sincerely greatly immensely sorry for taking such a long time to come up with a new chapter. I already have all my ideas planned out so it wasn't hard for me to continue the story, it's just the time. I've been having lots of tests this few days and have to complete a lot of my reviews and posters requests. I think my next update will take a long time too so please be patient! Also, I know this chapter is y and short, probably the worst chapter in the whole story. I think the only thing I'm proud of is actually the foreword. But please don't worry, as the story progresses, the whole plot will get more interesting and fun!

Anyway, thanks to all subscribers and commenters. I'm amazed at how the number of subscribers have grown. Do continue to support, sending all my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you. Thank you! Your presence encouraged me not to give up with this story. :D

THANK YOU! <3