You Again?

3 Things To Do Before I Die

This was getting really boring.

Jinyoung went home being fed up with the intense heat, leaving me alone with all the students. Furthermore, only that Taemin guy registered for the tuition. I was never going to earn enough money to buy the condominium at this rate. Looking at the clock tower of the school, I realised it was already evening, and there were not much students left. I let out a heavy sigh before I stuffed the remaining flyers into my backpack.

"Oh it's you again!"

I heard a familiar voice and looked up. The same old pair of sunglasses, of course, it was the Kim Jonghyun again. I swear I could recognise those sunglasses anywhere I go. I was prepared to ignore him and take my leave.

"Wait! I'll treat you to some drinks to make up for my carelessness that time!" I heard him say behind me. Did he just say treat? I turned around slowly, and he was checking his surroundings as if looking for someone.

"Quick! Let's go to the nearby cafe before anyone sees us!" he waved his hand to signal me.

I looked up at the sky, and felt beads of perspiration forming on my forehead. A cold free drink sounded perfect.

"I'm coming!" I jogged and caught up with him. It was really silent between the both of us as we walked. I took out a rubber band from my pocket and tied my curly hair up. Upon reaching the cafe, we chose the seat at the corner of the shop to avoid being spotted.

"Two iced lattes please!" I ordered from the waitress. She stared at Jonghyun for a moment before walking away again.

"Your outfit makes you more suspicious you know." I laughed at him. Who wouldn't stare at someone who wore sunglasses indoors?

"Oh shut up," still being paranoid, he used the menu on the table to cover his face. I rolled my eyes, and snatched the menu away from him.

"Just act normal, there's no one here anyway!"

The waitress came with our orders, and glared at Jonghyun again. I was trying not to laugh by covering my face with the menu this time. When the waitress left, I heard Jonghyun's immense sigh of relief.

It grew really silent again, so silent that it was awkward. I cleared my throat and tried to start a polite conversation.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked in between the sips of coffee.

"Uh, I was just looking for someone studying there." It must be Taemin then. I looked at Jonghyun more carefully this time, he really did look as nice as those photos on Jinyoung's laptop, but I doubt he's the guy I'm looking for. He didn't even look artistic.

 

Jonghyun's POV

This girl was making me absolutely crazy.

How could she even look so nice with her hair all up? Her neck was perfect.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Uh, you can call me Ashlyn."

I nodded my head, not knowing what to say next. Why was this atmosphere was awkward? After both of us finished our drinks, I wiped my mouth to remove the foam. I looked up at Min Jung, and noticed that was still stained with coffee.

As if it was a natural instinct, I bent forward and wiped with my thumb. I saw her eyes widen, and just then I realised what I had actually done.

"Ah, I'm really sorry, that stain was just.. so disturbing," More like I wanted to touch her instead.

I saw her face flush deep pink, and I had never seen anyone's face so red before. She was making me terrified. Did I do something wrong to make her face like this?

"It's okay." I heard her stutter.

After a few moments, her face regained the original colour. I heaved a sigh of relief before both of us left the cafe.

"Good bye! I guess we'll never see each other again?" she asked. I nodded and waved.

"Remember to watch where you're walking next time!" she added before she walked away. Even though I knew her for barely an hour, there was this sense of grief overcoming me, as if I missed her. I looked at her walk further and further away, and her figure becoming smaller and smaller. When she finally disappeared, I sighed before leaving the area. How many times did I sigh today already?

I really hoped that fate would bring us together again.

 

A/N:

AHIHSOAHUSHAUH. Too happy right now. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING ! :D I was seriously shocked when I woke up today with so many subs! Hope you all enjoy this chaper! ^^