Chapter 2

The Wolf, the Vampire and the Demon

The tall figure stood over Mi Sun, who was cowering on the floor, begging for mercy.

“Please don’t hurt me, send me back to Kai and I’ll do what you want” she was pleading but the boy wasn’t listening. He didn’t want to give her back. He, personally, found her captivating. She was incredibly beauteous and her scent was extremely alluring. Her blood smelled like a combination of copper and flowers blooming in spring. She had big, hazel eyes with flecks of bright green that glistened like an emerald. Her long, auburn hair seemed to be alight just like fire. She was truly beautiful.

“If only it were that simple” he replied.

“But it could be” she was no desperate to get out of here, and that desperation showed in her voice.

“Hmmm…true, if I wanted it to be. You see, I don’t want to give you back, you’re here for a reason. Revenge. I detest Kai and his little pack of mutts, and taking you away is the easiest way to hurt him, wouldn’t you agree?”

Mi Sun felt disgusted by his presence, how could anyone be so cruel?

“You sicken me” she spat out, the pure hatred evident in her voice.

“Is that so? Is there some way I could make the experience more comfortable for you?” What an Mi Sun thought.

“Yeah, you could die”

“I’m afraid that’s impossible, I’m immortal remember. Now there is something I want from you” he said through a vicious smirk.

“You won’t get anything from me, you disgusting animal”.

“I would just like to point out your ‘boyfriend’ is the animal here, he’s the dog not me. Now, here’s what I want. You will do exactly as I say until further notice, or you die. Got it?”

“Bite me” it was only after her sarcastic remark that Mi Sun realised what she said, and she instantly regretted it.

“Your wish is my command” the bloodsucker threw himself at her, attacking her neck with his razor like fangs. The pain was unbearable for Mi Sun, it felt like a burning sensation spreading from her neck all the way around her body. It was like someone stabbing her with millions of knives all at once. Then it was over. He pulled his fangs out of her neck, making a disgusting sound as they ripped out of her flesh. The burning gradually disappeared and the boy smirked down at her, the rose red blood dripping from both corners of his mouth and smeared around his lips.

“Now, what do you say about my little offer? Your freedom or your life, your choice” the vampire was certainly pleased with himself.

“Fine, I’ll do as you say, just don’t hurt Kai” she gave in, knowing that killing her was not just a threat.

“Oh, I would never dream of hurting Kai, who do you think I am? One of his little mutts however…maybe…”

“Don’t you dare hurt them or-“

“-or what? You’ll kill me?” he laughed villainously at the idea. “I’d like to see you try, my dear. But unfortunately for you, you’re just a feeble human. I prey on people like you, it’s how nature works. So I suggest you shut your mouth and so as I tell you if you wish to keep your sad, pathetic existence.”

He really was an . Mi Sun knew she had to do as he said, or there would be trouble.

“Bring him in guys”

Two of the others came into the cage, dragging along an injured D.O. He had a bloody face and was even struggling just being dragged along. What had they done to him? The vampire took a key from his back trouser pocket and unlocked Mi Sun from the chains, pulling her off the floor by her wrists and throwing her carelessly across the room, her body sliding along the stone ground, leaving scrapes along her side. He then took the helpless wolf and chained him up in her place.

“This is how things will work around here Mi Sun. Every time you disobey me, this doggie gets hurt, he’s receiving your punishment for you because we wouldn’t want to hurt such a delicate little human unless necessary. So if you don’t want your precious friend to die, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and listen to me. Whenever I’m hungry, I feed from you, no questions asked, and from this moment on Kai is no longer your boyfriend. I am.”

Mi Sun gulped in nervousness. She could say nothing. Do nothing. This was how her life was from now on.

“Now come with me, pretty” the vampire gestured her to follow him and she did as he said. He led her to a small room off of the main warehouse. It was incredibly dark in there, so dark she could just about see there was another body in there with her. The room was tiny, just about enough room for two people and the sofa placed in the corner. It was the same dingy sofa that was in the main room and it smelled like dead rats. Not the most romantic setting.

The cryptic boy took her by the shoulders and shoved her up against the cold, metal wall. The feeling of the wall sent chills down Mi Sun’s spine. The boy’s face was no millimetres away from her own and his eyes were staring into her soul. It only just occurred to her, that she didn’t even know who the creature was, yet she was no completely under his control. He crashed his lips against her and kissed her roughly. She could feel his fangs appear from his gums, and begun to fear what he had planned. Mi Sun flinched, surprising the vampire.

“Don’t worry, I won’t bite. Not now anyway.” He moved her back to where he wanted her and resumed the kiss. His lips moved perfectly in time with her own, even though she despised him. He slowly pulled away from , grinning at her.

“You’re mine now, Mi Sun”.