I'm Sorry (PART II)

My Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the door has been closed by Jihyo, Gary slowly tried to gain his energy and took the spoon beside the bowl. He ate the soup until there was nothing left then he went to his bedroom and grabbed his towel to take his shower. Gary done showering and he turned off all the lights in his bedroom. He then slowly sat on the chair in his bedroom. Gary the table lamp and he searched his diary in his backpack and took it out with full of thought. He then opened the window in front of him. Gary clicked his pen and he started to write. Word by word he wrote, tears dropped on his diary.

 

Out of sudden, he felt so dizzy and his head suddenly became heavy. He puts his phone on the table and Gary still trying to finish his sentence but when he looked his hands, it was already pale. He can’t even focus on what he was trying to write. He finished his last words and he put his head on the table. “I think, I must sleep now. Maybe I will be okay in the next day.” He then closed his eyes and went to ‘sleep’.

 

It was already 11:15pm. Jihyo has reached in front of her house. She immediately took out her phone and dialled his phone number. “Sorry, the numbered you have dialled has been disconnected.” She tried to call him again and again. “What is wrong with him?!” she once again called him but it was no use. Jihyo entered her car and went to his apartment once again. After a long drive, she finally reached in front of his apartment. Jihyo hurriedly went up by using elevator. Jihyo knocked on his door but there were no answer. “It just 11:43pm, usually at this time he still wakes up.” She continues knocked and banged the door while calling out his name loudly.

 

Jihyo tried so many passwords but after several of tries, she finally made it. She walked in and saw all the light hasn’t been turned off yet. Jihyo walked to the living room and saw the bowl of soup that she made still there. “He already finished it.” She picked up the bowl and washed it for him. Jihyo then went to his bedroom and the lights were off except the table lamp. She turned the lights and went near to him. The cold breeze entered the room and Jihyo quickly shut the window. “How can he sleep in cold?”

 

Suddenly, she saw a book and a pen on the table. Because of her curiousness, she slowly took the book from his hands. “My diary?” she said while walking to the bed and sat down. “Is this the book that he always brings along with him all the time?” she opened the first page and read it.

 

Thursday, 10th February 2011, 8:45pm

At Sukjin hyung’s birthday party. There are so many people or should I call, his friends but... there’s one girl that caught my eyes. She looks so beautiful from afar. I purposely walked in front of her so I can look at her face more closely. Woah, she certainly beautiful. I wish she will date me. Hahahaha!

 

“I’m already yours, fool!” Jihyo said slowly and she curved a smile then continued read the next page.

 

Thursday, 10th February 2011, 11:59pm

I walked towards her and sat beside her since there was a chair right beside her. Then I said, “What a wonderful night.” She looked at me and my heart started to beat faster than before. “Yes, it is.” She said and smile. Oh my god, she smiles at me! She looked so cute and pretty when she smiles. I wish I can see that smile, forever? We talked for an hour and suddenly she said that she must go home. I hesitantly asked what her name is and her name is Song Jihyo, what a beautiful name. She then gave me her phone number. I shyly received the paper that on it there was her phone number. She asked my name; once again I shyly told her my name. She smiles at me again before she left me alone in this party while waving at me. I wanna ask her out next time!

 

Jihyo then skipped the pages by pages and she stopped.

 

Monday, 15th August 2011, 11:47pm

It’s her birthday today! And yeah, I still date with her. Hahahaha! We spent a lot of time at ‘Take Urban Cafe’. Drinks coffees and desserts. Then I took her to the amusement park. Although I’m scared, but still I ride all the rides with her. Jihyo-ah, happy birthda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter