No One Else

My Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo already discharged on 22nd and she went to her house to have a rest. On the next day, she decided to meet him so she called for several times but he didn’t answer her calls. Jihyo gave up and she straight away went to Gary’s apartment. As she arrived, he knocked the door but there were no respond. Jihyo rang the bell and took a glanced of her watch. “It was 3:30pm, why he didn’t open the door?!” she tried to unlock the password but failed. “Oppa! It was me! Were you still sleeping?! Ya! Kang Gary! Open the door before I...!” before she finished her sentence, the door has been opened. “Before you what?” Gary said while crossed his arms and smirk. “I will... nothing!” she pushed Gary away and entered his apartment.

 

“Wah, it has changed a lot since last time I visited here.” She looked around while he followed her from back. Jihyo walked towards Gary’s bedroom. As she wanted to hold the knob, Gary quickly blocked her path. “Ji...Jihyo-ah, let’s sit in the living room.” He stuttered. “Ya, Kang Gary. What’s wrong? Just let your girlfriend in.” “M...My room was in a huge mess. You can’t even step in. Jihyo-ah, let’s go. I’ll make you some drinks.” He held her hands and led her to the living room. Jihyo had her seats and he went to the kitchen and made some drinks. He gave the drink to her and both of them took a sip. “Oppa, just let me in.” Jihyo put down the drink and looked at his face.

 

Gary put his drink on the coffee table in front of him. “You can go in, very soon.” He ruffled her hair and smile. “Jihyo-ah, these days; I felt that I really wanted to go to the beach, to see the sunset... together..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter