I'm Sorry (PART I)

My Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who’s calling me this early?!” he mumbled alone while rubbed his eyes.

 

“Yeobosaeyo.”

 

“Saeng-il chukha hamnida, saeng-il chukha hamnida, saranghaneun Gary-oppa, saeng-il chukha hamnida...” he curved a smile while listened to the voice.

 

“Jihyo-ah, thank you. I’m touched. Wait, why you calling me this early morning?!”

 

“Ya, Kang Gary! It’s already lunch time!” he jolted and he opened the window blind; the sunrays attacked his face.

 

“Hahaha! Sorry. Okay, since today is my birthday; what we will do today?”

 

“I’ll let you know later. Just, get your shower now.”

 

“I’ll shower later.” He laughed.

 

“Shower later?! If that so, I’ll not bring you anywhere today. Just spend your birthday in your apartment without me.”

 

“Aigoo, Miss Song mad at me. Alright... alright...” He laughed once again and hung up the phone.

 

Gary quickly took his shower and chose the best clothes for today. “What snapback should I wear today?” he pulled his drawer that full of snapback and picked one then he wore it. “Now, my precious diary...” he took out his diary from his backpack and wrote something.

 

Monday, 24th February 2014, 1:46pm

Today is my 36th birthday! Aigoo, I kept aging forward... So, today my girl will do something for me! I hope my body condition will be good today... FIGHTING!

 

He heard his phone ringing and he immediately answered the call.

 

“Oppa, I’m in front of your apartment. Come down fast!”

 

“Arasso!” he hung up the phone and put his diary in his backpack again.

 

As he pushed the apartment main door, he saw Jihyo was facing her back to him. Gary tip-toed behind her and gave her a back-hug. “Jihyo-ah...” he said happily. “Yes, birthday boy... Now get in!” she walked towards her car, so as Gary. “Jihyo-ah, I didn’t take my lunch yet.” He pouted. Jihyo gave him a glare and smile. “I know it. Since you woke up so late today, that’s why. What kind of food you want to eat today? My treat.” She asked meanwhile he already jumped of excitement. “I want to eat...” he thought for a second and he snapped his fingers. “I want to eat chilli crab and please buy me caramel macchiato too.” He clapped his hands after Jihyo agreed to buy him lunch.

 

He noticed that she didn’t stop at any restaurant or cafe. Instead, she drove to the park. Both of them get out from the car. Jihyo gave him an eye mask and asked him to wear it. He obediently wore it. She held his hand and brings him to somewhere. After a few minutes, they stopped. “I’m sorry if this event not enough for you.” She slowly took off the eye mask and his eyes became widen. It was a gazebo and it was full of helium balloon. Jihyo ran up to the gazebo and popped confetti. “Happy Birthday!” she said brightly. Gary walked up to the gazebo while beamed. “The existence of you is enough for me. Thank you so much, I will not forget this moment.”  He hugged her tightly until there were no gaps between them.

 

They broke up the hug and Jihyo looked at him. “That’s not all. Look what I had prepare for you.” He turned his body and saw a small table behind him. “Tadaa! Chilli crab and a cup of caramel macchiato for you!” Once again, he was surprised. “Jihyo-ah, when did you bought this?!” he kneeled down and stared at the food and drink. Jihyo kneeled down and giggled. “Have a taste!” Jihyo fed him the chilli crab and he responded by gave her a thumbs up. After a few of conversation while ate the food, they headed to the car again. “Are you going to sent me back home?” he asked while tapping his lap. Jihyo looked at him and smile. “Where do you wanna g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter