It Has Come Back

My Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm clock already rang but he still on his bed. After the 2nd time the alarm clock rang, Gary hit the alarm clock and it turned off. He yawned and while rubbing his eyes, he grabbed the alarm clock closely. “Oh...my... god! I’m late!” he threw the alarm clock away then he ran to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, shampooed his hair and took a quick rinse. Gary anxiously rummaged his closet and chose the most comfortable clothes for winter. He wore his blue winter coat and went to the living room. While sat in front of the TV, he then took out his phone and called someone.

 

“Jihyo-ah... Where were you right now?”

 

“Oh, oppa! We met at ‘Take Urban Cafe’, you knew that place right?”

 

“Ah, yes. I knew. Ya, Song Jihyo, how can I forgot the place? It was the place where all our memories cherished.”

 

“Aigoo, oppa. Okay, met you later!”

 

Gary hung up his phone then he went to his bedroom, grabbed his diary and put it into his backpack. He turned off the TV, lights and went outside. While heading to the train station, he put earpieces and his MP3. As he reached his destination; he went inside the cafe and searched for Jihyo but no sign of her. He then went to the counter and ordered coffees. In his right hand was Caramel Macchiato for him and in another hand it was Iced Americano, for Jihyo. He found an empty table and put the cups on the table. He sat beside the window so he can saw Jihyo from outside if she already arrived. He put his backpack aside and took out his diary and a pen.

 

 

Sunday, 4th January 2014, 3:30pm.

Drank Caramel Macchiato while waiting for her to arrive here, in this memorable cafe. Now, I wonder where I will spend my day today; with her...

 

While writing suddenly his phone was ringing,

 

“Oppa, where were you?”

 

“I’m here. Now, where were you?”

 

“Oppa...”

 

“Yes...”

 

“Look outside.”

 

“Outside? Jihyo-ah, you didn’t pull a prank right?”

 

“No, oppa! Just look outside!”

 

Gary tilted his head and saw Jihyo; who was waving at him. He stood up and tried to meet her outside but she already approached him before he can and she gave him a warm hug. They let go of the hug and he lead her the way to the table. “Oppa, you wrote your diary here too?!” he immediately hid his diary before she read what was inside. “Jihyo-ah, here Iced Americano for you.” He gave the cup to her and beamed. “Thanks, oppa.” He took a sip and put the cup down. “So, what we will do for today?” he asked. “We will go to ice skating!” Jihyo said excitedly.

 

He startled after he heard the word ‘ice skating’. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter