Ch. 6

A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo's Dorm 10:47 A.M.

"Hyung just answer it already.. you're the leader" Sehun said still in sleeping mode with his eyes closed on the pillow. Their doorbells been ringing and they have no idea who to expect since they didn't even have any schedule today, it's their day off. Everyone's still in bed.

Suho sat up from his bed with his eyes still closed and in a sleeping condition. He moaned and yawned, "Fine, Fine. Yeah I'm the leader while Kris hyung gets to sleep peacefully" He murmured under his breath. He got up from bed while scratching his head with his eyes still closed from being sleepy, "Aish!! Who would be coming over this early seriously?!" As he approached the door he looked at the monitor on the screen to the hallway. He was still half awake, once he saw who was in the screen he immediately woke up completely and widened his eyes.

"Ch-Ch-Chorong what are you guys doing here?" he pressed the mic. button looking at the screen with wide eyes. In the screen showed Chorong with Bomi and Hayoung standing behind her.

Chorong smiled at the screen, "Morning oppa!! We brought some food for you guys!" She held up a tray that was wrapped up.

"Oh uh- uhm.. hold on one second" suho panicked all the guys were sleeping and some of them not even completely clothed. The dorm was a mess he started getting frantic and took some of the trash laying around the living room and threw it away. Afterwards he ran to each room and woke everyone up.

"Yah! Yah! You guys wake up we've got company! Wake up! Get dressed!" He threw t-shirts to some of the guys who were sleeping shirtless

All the guys began rising from their beds still in half sleep condition with one eye open and the other shut.

"Oppa is it okay if we come in now?!" Chorong laughing at how long its taking. Bomi and Hayoung wanted to tag along because they thought it would be fun to see exo's dorm. Both managers of exo and Apink already know about their relationship. They figured it might be a good stress reliever for the two leaders and fans seem to already enjoy the two of them with all the exopink pairs. It wasn't something that they were ready to reveal to the public the only ones who knew were the group members and the managers.

Suho almost forgot they were at the door too busy cleaning up the mess and waking up the guys but he remembered once he heard chorongs voice calling out to him.

"Ah. uh. yeah hold on i'll be there in a sec." he was nervously cleaning up the mess in the kitchen.

Luhan walked out of his room still groggy and rubbing his eyes. He walked towards the door still half asleep. "Suho-ssi just open it already why would you make anyone wait for this long"  He opened the door with his eyes still sleepy while chuckling and was shocked to see the three girls smiling and bowing to him. His eyes fully widened in shock

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the three girls bowed in greeting while smiling at Luhan. His hair was a complete mess and he was still in a half awake condition.

He cleared his throat, "Uh. Ah- Annyeonghaseyo" he was still in shock. Suho came up to him and patted him on the back with his hand over Luhan's shoulder.

"Hyung. Why don't you invite them in?" Suho smiled looking at Chorong

Chorong smiled back looked down while the other two girls nudged her teasingly.

"Ah. Yes. please come in." Luhan immediately bowed and made room in the doorway to let them in while walking into the living room area. Suho smiled holding the door open for them to come in. Chorong walked in last behind the other two girls. Her and Suho smiling and exchanging glances. She smirked teasingly and just bowed in thanks.

While Bomi and Hayoung were taking off their shoes they looked around the living room and were amazed at how big it was.

"Whaa.. what a nice big living room!" Bomi said in awe. Chorong walked into the living room and stared at everything and was amazed by how clean it seemed.

"Wow! Your dorm is a lot cleaner than I thought" Chorong chuckled looking at Suho

Suho looked down while rubbing his neck and laughed, "Ahaha. yeah we try to do our best to keep it clean."

"Yeah right!" a voice coming from a room walked into the living room, it was Chanyeol, "Hyung was busy cleaning while making you guys wait out the door don't be fooled. Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed politely with a smile

One by one more and more of the members came out to greet them with their half awake conditions. Some were surprised by the sight of the girls, they weren't told it was a group of girls or let alone APink for that matter.

"So what do you have there in your hands?" Baekhyun pointed at the tray Chorong was holding

Chorong looked down into her arms "Oh this. This is just-"

"Just something we made ourselves" Bomi interrupted smiling, "Kimbap! We worked all morning on it huh unnie" she nudged Chorong while smiling

In reality, it was Chorong who did most of the work. She just asked Bomi to wrap them up with foil. Chorong chuckled and sighed, "Yeah. WE made it" she empasized nudging Bomi.

"Oooohh. Well can we eat it?" Xiumin asked

"Oh. Nae Nae. of course!" the girls began to wave them over to take some from the tray. Chorong set the tray onto their kitchen table and she looked around just admiring the dorm and taking it all in. She smiled as she saw the guys quickly take some of the kimbap and stuff it into their mouths. Suddenly she felt somebody wrap their arms around her waist. She looked back and felt Suho leaning on her. He smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Komawo" he whispered into her ears. She smiled back at him and held onto his arms that were around her.

"Yah! Unnie!"  Bomi yelled to Chorong as she looked at the two being sweet "Would you guys go somewhere else!? We're trying to eat here" everyone laughed at the comment and agreed.

Suho smiled and released Chorong from his embrace and took her hand as he walked over to the kitchen grabbing a plate and chopsticks for both of them.

"Oppa where's the restroom?"  Chorong asked while smiling at him

"Ah. Down the hallway to the left"

"Komawo. I'll be right back" Chorong smiled back at him as she left. After using the restroom, Chorong walked down the hallway just looking around and looked to her right with a quick glance when she noticed something. She immediately stopped and took a long look into one of the rooms. She recognized an object sitting on one of the beds, it was a teddy bear. She looked around to see if anyone was around and slowly walked into the room towards the bear. As she got closer to it, she immediately identified it and picked it up. Her Chorong bear. She was shocked to see it on the bed and immediately thought of ways it could've possibly gotten there, but she had no clue. 

"Hey. What are you doing?"

Chorong was startled and looked back to see Suho smiling at her standing by the door. 

"Huh? Oh um. no it's just-"

Suho saw what she was holding in her hand and walked up to her smiling. "Ah. I see. You found it"

"You mean this is? But how did you?" Chorong looked at him confused

"You forgot it the day you were babysitting Soohyun."

Chorong took a second and immediately remembered that day. She chuckled after realizing it. "Ah. Yeah now I remember. But why is it here?"

"I guess it fell into the hands of the rightful owner" Suho smirked at her teasingly while he took the bear out of her hands.

"Yah! What do you mean rightful owner?!" Chorong tried to take the bear back while chuckling

Suho laughed, "Well this is my birthday present.. isn't it?" he teased

Chorong thought about it and closed her eyes in frustration once she realized that Soohyun must've told him. Chorong pouted trying to take the bear out of his hands but he smiled teasing her while lifting the bear away from her reach as he tried to block her from it.

"Yah give it back! It wasn't meant for you"

"Haha. Yeah right. Unless you have any other best friend that left 10 years ago I'm pretty sure it's mine." he replied smiling

"Yah!" she was laughing too. She tried to push and shove him so he would bring the bear closer to her reach. They were both smiling and laughing as they struggled to fight over the bear. Chorong jumped up trying to grab it and pushed Suho while falling. Both of them fell onto the bed. Chorong landed on top of Suho,  they were face to face now and just looked into each others eyes. They fell silent. They could feel each other's heart beats racing against their chests that were held close. Slowly their faces grew closer and closer until their noses touched and just when their lips were about to touch the door swung open

"Hyung! Where'd you-" Lay was at the door and saw them in shock and quickly looked away, Chorong quickly fixed herself and got up off of Suho. 

"Mianhae. We were just wondering what was taking you guys so long. I'm gonna go" Lay quickly walked away before it got any more awkward

Suho still on the bed looking at the ceiling just chuckled and sighed. He sat himself up on the bed and looked at Chorong who stood up beside the bed still shocked and chuckled.

Chorong looked down at him on the bed laughing, "Yah. Why are you laughing? It's not funny" she pouted

Suho still chuckling smiled at her, "Why is it so wrong?"

"What if he saw us?"

"So what if he sees us? We're boyfriend and girlfriend. We can kiss" Suho smiled at her

Chorong sighed and just chuckled smiling at him. She realized he had a point, but she wasn't one who liked to display affection in public so much she would always be shy about it. Then she remembered he still had the bear and crossed her arms while looking at him

"Waeyo? why the sad face?"

"You really won't give it back to me?" she looked at him

He was confused. He forgot about the reason why they landed on the bed in the first place and looked at what was still in his hands. He chuckled while shaking his head. Sighing, "Do you really want it back?" He took her hand and pulled her closer to him to sit next to him on the bed.

Chorong looked at him and nodded. "Nae." she could see he was saddened "But why do you want to keep it so badly?" she asked

Suho looked at her and explained "Well.. This was a present from my best friend from when I was a kid. I never got to see her again until 10 years later. Someone told me this bear was a present from her and I hold it close to my heart because just looking at it reminds me of her and turns my whole day around. I love this bear... but not as much as I love her"

Awww!! Chorong smiled as she listened, he knew just the right words to get her heart racing. She looked up at him with a tender smile and gentle eyes once he said those last few words and sighed, "Fine" she scooted closer to him holding onto his arm and placed her lips onto his after holding the kiss for a couple of seconds and pulled away, "You can keep it" she smiled

Suho caught off guard from her bold move, he smiled looked down while rubbing his neck. "Wah. Park Chorong. You really are full of surprises." he looked at her

Chorong smiled and got up from the bed, taking his hand, "Come on. They're waiting for us out there"

Suho got up from the bed while holding her hand placing the bear back into it's position on the bed. 

After they were all done eating breakfast, there was a big mess with all the dirty plates and dishes that were left over. 

"Wait who's gonna clean up all this mess?" Kris brought up the question and everyone looked around the room into each other's eyes. They all knew neither one of them wanted to end up doing it so the room fell silent

Apink knew the guys would never volunteer in cleaning up, but they didn't want to do it either. So they fell silent. A few minutes later after she couldn't wait any longer Hayoung raised her hand.

"I'll do it" hayoung spoke up

Everyone immediately looked at her. All the guys were embarassed, "Ah. Anie. Anie. You don't have to" they tried to stop her

She smiled, "Yeah well if I don't who will?"

"I'll help you" one of the guy's voices spoke up. Everyone looked at him. "two heads are better than one right?"

Hayoung smiled at him, Oh Sehun. He smiled back bowing his head.

"Oooohh. Well then I guess we've got the two maknaes to take care of it." Bomi smiled while everyone chuckled teasing the two.

Some of the guys headed back to their rooms while the others went on to play videogames. Suho pulled Chorong closer to him with his arm wrapped around her as they sat and watched the guys play their games. Bomi sat next to Chorong and saw how sweet the two were being as they had their fingers interlocked. She cleared loud enough to be heard. Chorong and Suho looked at her and fixed themselves to sit up straight.

"Bomi-ssi. You wanna play?"

Bomi looked up and saw Baekhyun looking up at her while holding one of the remote controls. 

"Ah. aniyo, it's fine I don't really know how" she smiled waving her hand

"Its fine. We could teach you" Luhan said

"Um" she looked to Chorong who was nudging her to take the remote, "Okay"

She sat down on the floor next to the guys who were playing. She began to enjoy the game the more she got used to it. Before they knew it, she was joking around with the guys and felt more comfortable. Chorong smiled looking at them playing the game while she was leaning into Suho's arm while it was wrapped over her shoulder. She couldn't ask for anything more in that moment she felt so happy.

"Unnie. Oppa called he said we need to get to our taping." Hayoung said to Chorong

"Chincha?" Chorong sat up on the couch "Okay. then we better go now." She looked back at Suho who she knew fell disappointed but he nodded showing he understood.

He walked them to the doorway as they bowed to the other members goodbye. 

"Unnie we'll just wait for you in the car" Bomi said to Chorong

"Nae" Chorong nodded. Her hands were still holding onto Suho's.

Suho sighed with his head down. Chorong looked at him and comforted him as he had his back against the wall. She leaned against him while wrapping her arms around him. "Yah. Don't be like this. You know this is what it's always like"

Suho looked up at her."Yeah I know. I just wish we had more time together."

"I know." Chorong hugged him and lifted her arms wrapping them around his neck, "Don't worry. I'll make it up to you. arrasso?" She lightly pecked him on the lips

"Nae." Suho wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer, leaning in and kissed her longer. The kiss grew even more heated but eventually they had to break it.

Chorong pulled away catching her breath and gently pushed Suho away. "Yah. The girls are waiting for me" she smiled at Suho patting him playfully.

Suho chuckled "Arasso. Arasso." he let her go as she rushed out of the door. "Take care."

"Love you" she looked back and smiled at him.

"Love you too" he smiled waving goodbye

 

Its been 2 weeks since they last saw each other. They've all been so busy with schedules and rehearsals. They've missed each other a lot. Texting and calling each other regularly was never enough.

One time Suho tried to surprise Chorong by coming to one of their mini outdoor shows at the universities, he brought one of s Kyungsoo along with him. They dressed as students with a whole disguise of glasses, a cap, and a backpack. It was all going so well until they got lost and had to stop and ask one of the students for directions.

Suho went up to a female student while holding one of the maps of the school and asked if she could point out the direction of where to head to. She looked up pointing to the area he should be walking towards and as she looked up she immediately recognized the guy standing next to her waiting, as Kyungsoo of Exo and immediately took another look just to make sure she wasn't dreaming

"Oh! Kyungsoo?!" she had wide open from shock once Kyungsoo turned around and responded to her. It was an honest mistake, but it couldn't be helped. The girl b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter