CHAPTER 8

Confusing Love [ Hiatus ]

- in the club -

Chunji : Byung Hun ah~

L.Joe : yahh . Dont call me like that . sounds like a gay .. and one more thing , dont call me BYUNGHUN !!

Chunji : Chill dude xD did you see that girl ? * point at the girl *

L.Joe : yeahh . why ?

Chunji : as always dude . go play with her .

L.Joe : on dude . dont have to tell me . i will shoot that girl xD

L.Joe directly go to that girl . and he began his game like Chunji ask to . And as they expect L.Joe already shoot that girl in the heart . She fully fall for L.Joe . 

- in Diana's house -

Diana : Aira ~ palli come here !! 

Aira : what ? what ?

Diana : nothing . hehe . by the way , do you have a brother ? also , why you transfer to here ? and~ how your house there ? must be big right .. yeahh~ rich people . hahaha xD

Aira : Diana -.- slow down please .. like i would be dead any minute . 

Diana : hey . dont talk like that . 

Aira : hahaha . joke~ 

They start to gossiping , chatting and everything . you know girls thing . they start to tell about themself to each other . 

- on the other side -

Niel : L.Joe hyung . stop kissing infront of us !! -.- my innonce eyes * close his eyes *

L.Joe : so-called-innonce eyes .. hahaha . yeahh . i already stop an hour ago .. mybe you imagine other thing huhh~

Niel : what da ? hecka no . im just telling you that stop doing that infront of us . theres a maknae here .. and~ dont forget my innonce eyes ..

Changjo : I dont really mind but please do have manners when  do that .. 

Cap : guys -.- stop it . aishh .. just do anything but dont infront me . its disgusting . 

Chunji : Byung Hun~ i told you to play only not until like that .. * pretend to cry *

L.Joe : euww .. dude , you better stay away or else you will be panda tomorrow . 

Chunji : hahahaha . dude .. im not gay ! dont you believe me ? 

Chunji and L.Joe keep arguing . L.Joe though Chunji is gay . but actually no . Chunji just want to . Chunji actually can read him . actually L.Joe have a bad past . Chunji can read him they he act toward girls .

- Aira and Diana's side -

Aira : Diana , i heard you have a brother . same school with you , right ?

Diana : ahh . yes ! same school . wait i take his picture from his room .. * she just want to walk in niel's room but .. *

Mrs.Ahn : Diana , come down . dinner is ready ..

Diana : alright mum ! * she direct go to her room and forgot to bring Niel picture * Aira , lets go ! dinner is ready .

Aira : Oh ! alright ..

They eat together . Aira a bit shy because it was her first time dinner with Diana's family . and its the time Aira going back to home and L.Joe going to pick his sister . 

- outside the club -

Niel : guys , i go back home first . see ya tomorrow ! * go inside his room *

L.Joe : yeah .. me too . * going inside his car * and going to fetch the little madam . * chuckled *

And the others also go back to their own home . except Changjo and Ricky .. They sleep at Cap's house because they afraid their mother mad at them . Niel drive fast to his home so his mother wont be mad at him . and some goes to L.Joe . 

Niel : finally ! Home sweet home . * at the same time Niel go inside his room .. Aira and Diana go outside Diana's room *

L.Joe : so~ here the address .. * arrive at house *

Diana : Aira , let me send to outside .

Aira : Okay .. 

Mrs.Ahn : Diana , help me to called your brother and tell him to back HOME NOW ! 

Diana : sorry Aira , I'll send you to the door only .

Aira : nevermind . im okayy . 

Diana open the door and saw a man stand beside his car . But cant saw his face but Diana ignore it . and she thought that must be Aira's brother . Aira and Diana say goodbye to each other . and Aira saw his brother , she directly go to him . but at the same time , L.Joe saw the girl .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it ? keke~

hope you enjoy it . :))