CHAPTER 2

Confusing Love [ Hiatus ]

- Inside the game room -

Diana : Oppa .. You are cheating ! 

Niel : When ? I never cheating . Thats mean you cant beat me . Ahahaha ..

Diana : Err .. Lets play again . this time I will win .

Niel : Okay .

 

Niel And Diana . Continue play the snooker . At the end , Diana lose also . And they start argue about the game again . 

 

Diana : Oppa ! You cheat ! Again ! * she hit Niel with the snooker stick *

Niel : Yah ! This is my game ! You just dont know how to play ! And also I never CHEATING ! 

Diana : Yeah ! Because your game thats why you know how to cheat , silly !

Niel : Yah ! You * bits his lips * I was never cheat , you stupid ! 

 

While their argue about the game . Their parents just come home and hear the voices . And they know theres no one will argue in the morning unless their child . And directly to their game room .

Mrs.Ahn : Niel ! Diana ! You guys argue again ! Niel , I told you dont argue with your sister . And you Diana , respect                your brother . * niel stick out tongue to Diana *

DIana : But mum , Niel oppa are the one who cheat on this game . And also he said I'm stupis . * pretend to cry *

Mr.Ahn : Niel , how many time I told you dont said that word to your sister . 

Niel : But dad ! she the one who start it and she even call me sil-

Diana : * she quickly cut niel * What ?! niel oppa start it ! 

Niel : see . she even cut me when im talking ! and im not the one who start it ! * and both of them turn other side and          give each other back side *

Mrs.Ahn : You two ! go inside your own room ..

 

Niel and Diana directly go to their own room . They stick out tongue to each other .

 

            

               ( Niel Room )                                                                                             ( Diana Room )

 

- Inside Niel's room -

Niel : * sing * ( Baby - Justin Bieber )

DIana : Yah ! I know you dont have a girlfirend ! can you just shut up , biggy ! * shout from her room *

Niel : Yah ! its look like you talking bout yourself , biggy !!

Diana : Im talking about you !!

Niel : Bwoh ?!! * open the his door room * Yah ! AHN DIANA !!!!! * knock her door room *

Diana : * open the door * bwoh ?! * niel enter her room * you really find a trouble with me !!

Niel : You ! * suddenly search for Diana's diary *

Diana : Yah ! what are you doing ?!

Niel : * he just continue searching and ignore her *

Diana : OPPA ?! ohh~ so now you were deaf , huhh ?

Niel : * finally he found Diana's diary * i found this ! * show the diary to Diana * 

 

Diana chase Niel to get her diary back . Their father heard a noisy sound  and enter Diana's room .

 

Mr.Ahn : My God ! AHn Daniel ! Ahn Diana ! * shouted *

Niel : Oh my ..

Diana : God~

Mr.Ahn : Niel , go back to your room and sleep . and you to Diana . Tomorrow you to have to go to school .

 

Niel go to his room . And also their father go back to his room . All of them want to go to sleep . Suddenly ....

 

Mr.Ahn : Also tomorrow you two are grounded ! after school direct go home . 

Niel & Diana : Okay dad~ Good night and sweet dream ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW IS IT ? HEHEHE . 

COMMENT PLEASE~ :P

THANK YOU READER ... LOVE YA ALLS !! <33