CHAPTER 10

Confusing Love [ Hiatus ]

Chorong : Yah ! Wipe my shoes untill clean . take this * give a tissue *

Aira : O - okay * take and wipe it *

Hayoung : Push Aira intentionally and make Aira kiss Chorong's shoes *

Student who watching it are laughing to Aira . She just continued wipe the shoes . Everyone start to ' boo - ing " Aira .

Namjoo : Everyone . Listen . This girl * point at aira * is our maid .

Suddenly L.Joe come to school and look at the crowded . He feel strange why suddenly why to much students at there . When he look , he saw her sister was been ashamed . after that , L.Joe directly go to Aira and stand infront her .

L.Joe : * push Namjoo * The heck ! Who are you to called her as your maid ? !!

Namjoo : Oppa ! why you stand infront of her ? !! She started everything .

L.Joe : who your oppa , stupid ? ! She's my sister !

Apink : * gasp *

L.Joe : You lay a finger on her , I swear I will cut you into a piece and throw to the dog and let them eat you . Useless people ! * turn around * Aira             stand up ! 

Aira stand up and follow L.Joe  go into the school . All student  are gasp because of what L.Joe said to Apink . L.Joe directly send Aira to her class . Who knows someone will pull prank on her  . All the girl start to whispering to each other  and L.Joe just glare at them and automatically become silent . suddenly tao come .

Tao : Aira ! Aira ! * search for Aira *

L.Joe : Yo dude ! 

Tao : Oh L.Joe ! I don't saw you . is that true that Aira is your sister ?

L.Joe : * just walk away and make Tao Confused *

Tao just go to Aira classroom  and make everyone surprise . All the girls start to wear a make - up to make them more pretty . Actually Tao just ignored them .

Tao : Aira ! are you okay ?

Aira : Yes . But why you come to my class ? Don't you see all of them are looking at me ? They start to gossip about me .

Tao : * turn around and glare at them * Just ignored them . Ah ! Is it true that L.Joe is your brother ?

Aira : * chuckled * I 'm going to toilet first .

Tao ; Wait ! I ' m going with you . Don 't you remember that I always by your side . * laugh *

Aira : Is he joking or what ? * Aira though *

- On Teen Top -

Chunji : Jagi ~ Is it true that girl is your sister ?

L.Joe : * glare at him * Go away you , gay ! And don 't called " that girl ' , she have a name . Her name is Aira .

Changjo : Uuu ~ She 's beautiful . I 'm going to flirt her .

L.Joe : * grab his collar  * Don't you dare .

Ricky :  Someone mad that his girlfriend will be  taken by changjo .

L.Joe : yah ! You so-called-maknae better shut your mouth . * glare at him *

Ricky : arraso .

Cap : L.Joe , is that true about the rumor ?

L.Joe : * just stay silent *

Changjo : Cap hyung ,  he afraid his girlfriend will be taken . keke ..

L.Joe : it seems that the rumor spread like fire . *glare at them and  walk out *

- Mr and Mrs Ahn house -

Mrs Ahn : Both of you ! I don 't know what to say . Diana ! Why you rude to the principal ? Niel ! Why you escape from math class ?

Mr Ahn : Yeobo ! cool down . Let me talk to them . Go to our room .

Mrs Ahn : I very disappointed  with both of you . * directly go to room *

Niel and Diana just stay silent and feel guilty after what they do yesterday . They never do like this to their mother and this is the first time . And they just  don't know what to do . Their father scold them . They just nodded . Then , Niel call Diana come to his room .

Niel : Yah ! What should we do ? Mum disappointed to us .

Diana : I don't know .

Niel : Nevermind . Tomorrow we meet her and say apologise to mum .

Diana : Yeah . And we suspend from school for 1 week  for a God sake !

Both of them feel guilty toward their mother , after what they have done . will their mother forgive the ?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it ? keke~

Sorry for short story xDD

Dont forget to comment and also subsrcibe . <33

Love ya alls ^^ 

Here's your L.Joe <33