CHAPTER 11

Confusing Love [ Hiatus ]

L.Joe and Aira come to school together . Now he extra care about his sister .

Aira : Oppa .. Later I'm going to visit Diana after school time . Can I ?

L.Joe : Who is she ?

Aira : My friend ..

L.Joe : Im going with you . Who knows she just acting good infront of you .

Aira : Aish~ Arraseo .. But you only wait in the car .

L.Joe : Why ?

Aira : Because I dont want you to flirt her . * laugh and direct go to her classroom *

L.Joe : * speechless * Aish~ * go to his class *

On the way Aira going to her class . Someone suddenly approch her and .....

??? : Hi Aira ..

Aira : * shocked * who are you ?

??? : * chuckled * relax . I'm Diana friend . And you are Diana Friend to , right ??

Aira : * stay silent * 

??? : Yuhuu~ Im asking youuu ..

Aira : Ye-

??? : Aira ! Ohh~ Dude .. you know Aira ?

Aira : Hai Tao .. Huhh ? He is your friend ?

Tao : Yes! HIs nam-

??? : * cover Tao mouth and drag him away * 

Aira : Whats up with them ? hmm .. * go to her class *

Meanwhile Niel and Diana thinking how to say sorry to their mother . They plan something while play their game . After another to the another game , they will arggue because of small thing . 

Diana : Yah ! oppa .. Dont tickle me ! Im focus on my game right now !

Niel : Whatever .. * Continue tickle Diana *

Niel just continue annoy Diana . When " Game Over " appear on the screen , Diana start to slap Niel hand . And from there they argue again . Niel said Diana start it first and same goes to Diana . She said Niel start it first . 

Tao : Yah .. why you do that ? you drag me and let Aira hanging there . 

Kai : So what ? you almost tell her the truth .

Tao : so , you dont want her to know your identity ? What are you ? stalker ? 

Kai : Aish ~ I mean I dont want her to know my identity first . Aish .. its hard to tell . Later I'll explain . Im going first ! * run and dissapper *

Tao just shook his head . he feel something wrong but he ignore it . He directly go to Aira class but before he arrive at Aira class he suddenly remember his last night homework havent finish yet . He cancelled his plan to meet with Aira .

- After School -

Aira go out from the class but she didnt saw Tao who is leaning on the wall beside the class door and she just pass him .

Tao : Yahh~ You .. How dare you just pass me ?

Aira : * shocked * Sorry . I didnt saw you .

Tao : Nah ! I know you saw me but you leave me . Dont you love me anymore ? 

Aira : Love you ? Hahaha . Seriously , I dont saw you ..

Tao : I know you dont love .. * pout * 

Aira : Please Tao .. Dont make me more confuse about you .. * thought *

Tao : Aira~ After this are you gonna leave me like that again ?

Aira : Are you sick ? what are you talking about ? -.- 

L.Joe : Yah ! Yah ! Hyung , stay a bit away from her . Aira , faster please . Im late already . 

Aira : Huhh ?

L.Joe : Do you expect i want to explain it one more time ? No ! Palli !

Aira : * nodded * nag like ahjusshi -.- 

Tao : Guys ! wait . how about me ?

L.Joe : Go home by yourself , hyung~ * drag Aira *

Tao : Bye Aira ! See you tomorrow .. I'll be waiting at school gate tomorrow .

Aira : Huhh ? A-arraseo .

L.Joe just direct send Aira to Diana's house . He late already because he just remember that he having a date with someone . He dont want to tell Aira because if she know she will nag all of day ..

L.Joe : Faster ! Go . Im late ! Later I'll fetch you . Dont go home alone ! wait 'till i fetch you .

Aira : I wont go unless you tell me where are you going ? and with who ?

L.Joe : Im freaking late now .. Later I'll text you .

Aira : No ! No means no . Tell me ..

L.Joe : Im having a date with someone .

Aira : Who ?

L.Joe : A girl duh~

Aira : I know , silly . but who ?

L.Joe : Her name Nana . Satisfied ?

Aira : I just want to know .. Oppa~ can you stop .. you play with the girl feeling .. That stupid Hana wont comeback for you ! 

L.Joe : Can you just get out and stay at your friend house !!

Aira : Im sorry . Arraseo~

L.Joe : Im Sorry . Just stay and I will fetch you . I go first .

Aira : * nodded and go outside the car *

Aira come to Diana house but that time only Diana in the house . The other go out and Aira called Diana that she already outside her house .

Diana : Hi Aira ! Thank you for bringing me a note .

Aira : nevermind . we are friends so nevermind . :)

They start to do homework and note but suddenly they suddenly they heard a loud voice singing . 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLrn0sYJ7JA ( Teen Top - Angel )

Haruharu jinagamyeon
Seoroseoro darmagamyeo
Neoege jeomjeom ppajyeoman ga
Yeonghwa sok han jangmyeoncheoreom
Meotjin juin gongdeulcheoreom
I'll give my life to you

Eonjena neoege useumman julge
Geu eodeon nuguboda
Haengbokhadago mal halsu ittge
Maeil harur shijakhae ne saenggake
Nae ibgae misuga maemdone
Haengbokhae na eotteohke

Aira : Who is that ?

Diana : Thats my brother just ignore him . He crazy already . * laugh *

Aira : Ahh~ Arraseo ..

Its time Aira go back home . They go outside , Aira just thinking who is Diana's brother but at the same time , Niel is taking his bath while singing ANGEL song . Diana Send Aira to the car . At the same time , L.Joe , exit from the car and stunned for a while when he saw Diana .

Diana : Aira , who is that guy ?

Aira : He is-

L.Joe : * cut Aira * Hi . im L.Joe .. You ?

Diana : Im Diana ..

Aira : * mentally slap forehead*

L.Joe : Can i have your phone number ?

Diana : No .

L.Joe : Nevermind dear . We eill meet at the school . See ya . Love ya too . * going inside the car *

Aira : Annyeong Diana . * going inside the car *

Diana : Thank you , Aira . See ya . * going inside her house *

- in the car -

Aira : Oppa .. Can you stop flirting ? She's my friends 

L.Joe : So what ? She just your friends , not girlfriend . Or else you are lesbian ? * laugh hard *

Aira : * slap L.Joe arm * I'm not . I just want to save her from being your victim .

L.Joe : Ya .. Ya .. Ya .. . I still want to get her .

Aira : No you can't .

L.Joe : yes I can .

Aira : * stay silent *

L.Joe : I'm planning not to play with her . The first time when I saw her , I feel something .

Aira : Really ? Is that your your plan to play with her ? ! So you think Hana will back to you ?

L.Joe : * make emergency break * How many times I told you don't say that name ! ! *angry tone *

Aira : She is the one who make you change .I miss the  old L.Joe .

L.Joe : This is the new L.Joe . Not the old one ! !

Aira : I don 't care you are the new one . I just want loyal and loveable L.Joe .

L.Joe : * stay silent and continued drive *

- At home -

L.Joe : * direct go to his room *

Aira : * direct go to his room * No one can change my brother .

- L.Joe room -

L.Joe is thinking what Aira said . He kept thinking did he really change from loyal and loveable to playboy and cold one  . When he thinking , suddenly he reminds about his past with Hana .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how is it ? :)