know your Bible

I'M KWON Jiyong Guardian Angel

Saturday morning 

8:23 am

 

Lena woke up as the sun peeked through her the lime green curtains, sitting up she stretched out cracking a couple of bones then headed to the bathroom to wash her face and teeth . As she washed out she saw Kwon flat iron and  straighten her hair once she finished , looking in the mirror she saw how long her hair had grown it hit her but  so instead of letting it stay like that she found some scissors and cut it stopping so the length would be in the lower part of her back then she head to the guest room and found a scrunchy on the door knob and put it in a high ponytail . 

 

Heading to the kitchen she found where Kwon kept his pots and pans , lookin in the two door frigerator pulled out the a carton of dozen eggs sprinkled cheddar cheese , and  bacon, place them in some bowls , got a skillet out place it on the stove And cooked the bacon headed back to the bowl of a egg stirred it for a few hours, removed the turkey from the skillet onto some paper towels removing the access grease , cut the into small pieces put them into the bowl with the cheese. Clean the skillet out placed it back to the stove poured the egg in let that cook for a while then cheese and bacon folded it over let it cook place it ona place poured a glass of orange juice sat down on the table. 

 

 

 

Kwon's bed room

 

Knock..... knock Knox,knock.......knock

 

 

" Mmmm go away" in a whine grunt rolling over throwing his cover over his head

 

Lena opened the door then sat on the side of his bed removing the covers,

 

Len" Sigh Kwon come get up it's 12:00"

 

Kwon sat up glaring at Lena only seeing hazy cause he was still half sleep . She laught at his messy baby blue hair ,he grabbed Lena by her waist pull her down to the mattress he laid his head on her chest going back to sleep.

 

Lena"  Kwo-"

"SHhhh, just give me 3 mins and l'll get up"

Lena" WHy should I you souldn't sleep threw the whole day"

Lena" IF you don't I ?"

" CAuse I'll kiss you till your wet " bluntly still sleep with a smile on his face

 

Lena felt his legs were wide open over hers so she did what popped up in her head, she lowered her knee about to rise till she whispered something Kwon couldn't even hear her.

 

Lena " God please forgive me for doing this, despressate times call for despressate measures"

 

 

lowering her knee breathed hard tHe with much force raised it kicking the out of KWon's .

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" rolling offf her and holding hIs wHining in pain

 

lena" now when you feel yourl balls come eat" sLamming hIS door shut

 

" ady "

 

 

After getting his self back together he head to the kitchen and saw Lena stating her omelet , ignore his glare, .

 

Lena" You should have been selfish and made that remark so don't look at me like that" 

She got up throwing her plate away , turning around be faced with a irrigated Gdragon blocking her, so she walked passed him. He moved with her lifting her chin to look at him.

 

Kwon" Do ever do that again "

" Or you'll what?" Removing his hand

Kwon" You'll regret it that's' what"

" Oh I'm so scared ....you're food's in the microve" walking out the kitchen

 

Once he finished eating he sat on his , couch and the TV. Lena came in and turned it off, placing a bible next to him.

 

Kwon" YAH , what do you think you're doing?"

Lena" Proverbs chapter 1 verse 3-10"

 

He got up in her face with a evil smile,.

 

Kwon" Look you may be my guardian Angel but don't think you run my house, my house my rules"

Lena" My responsibility , your soul , hmmmm l think that means you lose, read it remember it ,study it, testing you on Friday" Walking away from him

Kwon" God I swore I would never put my hands on a woman but , your really testing me"

Lena" oh so were on the same page then, good "

That was the last straw, he grabbed her grabbed her arm pinned her to the wall, balled his fist raised saw her expression wasn't scared just pissed and he punched a hole into the wall, heavy breathing he place his other hand gripping the wall frame looking at the floor. Then looked at her with anger that slowly turned into fear and regret. He straced his index finger down her jawline before say.

 

Kwon" Don't ever push my button like that again" before rolling his eyes and leaving the room 

 

Lena exhale her heart was pounding she didn't show it, but she sure as hell felt it as she slide down to her but became one with the shiney floor buryin her face into her hands. Kwon pack his boxing glove s changed into a oversized t- shirt black sweat pants Jordan air force grabbed his keys , storm out the house slamming the door behind him to his car and headed to the gym.

 

Lena finally left the floor to the couch ,  picking up the bible holding it close to her chests closing her eye's exhaling. Finally after praying for a few hours she read the bible to help her not to think about the previous conflict with Kwon, she's never been that scared in her life but she stood her ground. 

 

At the a Gym

 

 

Kwon grabbed the duffle bag and ran inside he saw Seunghyun and Taeyang lifting weights, Tae stopped when he saw his reflection , Kwon said a little prayer before walking to the locker rooms and put up his bag placed the gloves over his black bangages on his hands .

 

Kwon" Please god , keep me from doing anything I will regret, amen" walking out to the punching bag

 

Seunghyun saw Kwon throwing pretty hard punches into the bag making a couple of pieces of sand fall out and chain dangling as if it was about to break, so he walked towards the him to talk to him.

 

Seunghyun" Hey um I think we need-"

 

Kwon" I'm not in the mood" punching the bag more aggressively

 

Seunghyun" sigh, alright then just listen , What take said yesterday was unnecessary and I know you don't want t-"

 

Kwon" Stop with trying to apologies for him, if he wants forgiveness than he needs to grow a pair and do it himself"

 

Take heard what he said then walk in the direction to say his statement that was the complete opposited of what Seunghyun said.

 

Take": forgiveness , I want your damn apologize for punching me for no reason "

 

Kwon" you know what fine I'll be the bigger man and apologies , I'm sorry"

Seunghyun" Good now Tae you're turn apologizes"

Kwon" You know what Seunghyun it's fine Tae keep your apologize and let me finish working out"

 

Continue punching the bag historically hard for another 30 minutes Seunghyun sighed out of anger for Tae taking Kwon up on his offer and didn't apologize and went back to lifting weights, before getting so water. Tae on the other hand left without saying goodbye to anyone.it started to get dark outside so Seunghyun said goodbye to Kwon before leaving. Kwon, kept up on the punching bag a couple more times before he took a quick swig of water then the stereo system and Katy Perry's song Roar was playing he turned up the volume and started doing push-ups for 30 minutes then lifted weights ,crunches, jumping jacks then stopped and looked at his phone it said it was 11:58 pm he didn't realize he'd been at the gym for 11 hours, time passes by whenever he'd come here to just work out or blow off some steam, he used to write songs then rap them in his mirror when he was in highschool till he got older and just started going to the gym till midnight . Sometimes he'd even rap about his day when ever he'd have a bad day at dance practice or at work with the guy's, After doing his 30 minutes of everything he took a shower for an hour an a half letting the water hit his body he thought about how he was going to apologize this time to Lena , never meant to flip out like that. He knows she's just trying to help , then he remembered there a carnival coming into town on Friday , which brought a smile to his face, . After drying off he ped his duffle bag and slid into some boxer briefs , black beater, blue jeans , a checker belt and finally he slipped on his back air force, tying them up he zipped the bag, Locked down the gym got in his car drove home.

 

 

Back @ the house

 

After Lena finished reading Proverbs chapter 2   3-10

 

Lena didn't really have much to do really so she cleaned up from the kitchen to vaccuming the floors to taking out the trash. All rooms where clean accept Kwon's room she didn't want to invade his privacy so she shut his bedroom  door, felling a little better she laid down on the couch and the flat screen TV and saw a movie she hasn't seen sense the day she died it was Waiting to Exhale she loved this movie anyway about 15 minutes into the film she fell asleep. 

 

11:59pm

Keys unlocking the double stain glass doors Kwon shut the door locking it then pressed in his code for the alarm system he got installed , he shoved the keys in his pocket then walk to the living room where he saw light reflecting off the dark walls , Kwon the light then cut off the TV once he turned around he saw Lena fasted asleep on the couch he smiled at how her hair was covering her face , she looked peaceful , he took the duffle bag upstairs to his room then took the elevator to go back down once he was in the living room again he picked up Lena bridal style carrying her upstairs to the guests room he placed her in the bed gentely he pulls the covers over her then comd her hair out of her faces with his fingers , planting a kiss on her forehead then he shut her door quietly . In the living room again he saw the Bible he sat down on the couch grabbed it, and looked in the guide showing thy old testament and  table of contents was he found Proverbs it was page 508 skimming through the pages till he found it.

 

Kwon" Couldn't hurt, OK what chapter ?, oh chpt 2 verses 3-10"

Kwon didn't stop reading , actually he did I lied , he placed a book mark to keep from loosing his place then continuously read till his eyes felt heavy and he fell asleep with the bible open on his stomach.

 

 

 

Sunday morning 9:12 am 

 

Lena woke up , from the sun hitting her in the FACe again , taking in her surrounding areas she started to realize that she was in the guests room . Running  down the hall  to go talk to Kwon till she stopped by a snoring sound from down stairs so she jogged down stairs following the noise till she saw Kwon knock out on the sofa mouth open and everything , it made her giggle moving here eyes lower she saw the bible Resting on his waist , that brought a smile to her face she went back up stairs to clean up. After taking a shower she walked into her room and saw some bags  all over her room she dried off , then pull a purple short sleeve shirt out with some blue jean shorts , ran back down stairs to the living room and saw Kwon wasn't there till she heard somebody behind her.

 

Kwon" The clothes fit I see"

Lena" Um yes thank you , how did you know my size"

Kwon"  You've been here for 3 days now how could I not know your size,"

Lena" Sigh Kwon?

Kwon" OK I Google you and found out all your info happy?"

 

Lena started playing with her hair till Kwon pulled out a small bag and handed it to her, she looked at him in confusion, of what he was doing.

 

Lena" What is this?"

Kwon" Open it and find out"

 

Taking the iPhone 5 out from the bag opening the box she looked back up at him then, closed the box and placed it back in the back and handed it to him . He remove it from the box then turned it on placed his WiFi info then placed his number in their , then grabbed Lena's wrist and placed the phone in her hand but she tried to give it back so he took both of her hands holding them behind his back and put the phone in her pocket.

 

Kwon" Your going to be here till your done helping my soul so till then don't you dare go anywhere without this phone , understand"

 

Lena"" sigh fine, why are you acting so protective?"

Kwon" Well your my guests and I want to make sure your safe sorry for caring"

Lena" Did you forget I'm a angel"

Kwon" Angel or not your still staying at my space and I've got a protective type habit I can't break so deal with it aight"

Lena" The proper word is alright, um we need to go sure for a church that we can go to next Sunday"

Kwon " I already have a home church I just haven't been going lately" scratching the back of his head

Lena" What time do they start ?"

Kwon" At 7:00, they end at 1 and it's 3:00 in the afternoon so , "

Lena" Um OK Hmmmm how far did you get yesterday reading wise?"

Kwon" I'm on verse 6, I'll finish it when we get back from the studio"

Lena" Studio?"

Kwon" I didn't get to tell you cause you where sleep, I have to add my rap lyrics a couple of songs and you're going I don't wanna leave you here by yourself again "

Lena" But you didn't seem to have a problem yester-"

Kwon" Again yesterday I wasn't thinking I was pissed off so yes let me get my stuff and grab my key's and we can leave"

 

Lena sat on the arm of the couch waiting patiently for Kwon to get his things . After 2mins he grabbed his key's grabbed her hand and they walk to his car and drove to SNm company and headed inside the studio , the manager came in and stopped when he saw Lena then Kwon approached him explaining why she was there the manager felt it couldn't do any harm so he let her stay and listen to Kwon as he added his lyrics to the song Goodbye, Lena was shocked to how well his voice when with the beat and everything she got out her new phone and started writing a list of things to help him with and things he's working on. Then consciously she started humming the song God in Me by Mary Mary the manager heard her and turned around listening to her instead of focusing Kwon who kept singing.

 

Kim Boram": Lena you have a beautiful voice what song are you huming?"

Lena" It's called God in me by Mary Mary"

Kim Boram" Hmmmm gospel song right?"

Lena" Yea, I can leave if I'm distracting you?"

Kim Boram" No distraction at all"

Lena" I dout it,"

Kim Boram" Why ?"

Lena" Cause your paying more attention to me then your artists, who is singing his heart out but your not paying one of attention so I'll be out here"

Kim Boram" It's not lady like talking back to your elders"

Lena" It's always not the Christain way  to cheat on your wife with a 19 year old girl , oh and I wasn't talking back I was telling you the truth but if you wanna take it as talking back go ahead ""Shutting the door behind her

 

Kim Boram sat there wide eyes I shock that she would know about him cheating on his wife , but hey what's done in the dark comes to light, Kwon saw his manager just staring at the door and removed the headphones and walk out of the recording room to see what was going on with his boss.

 

Kwon" Ay Boram what's up your not listening to me , what Lena say to you"

Boram" huh um nothing she just wanted to know where the bathroom was that's all"

Kwon" I'll be back"

 

Lena sat at the cafe down stairs drinking her chocolate frappé with chocolate chips on top, she had a list of things Kwon needed to fix and change , once done with that she started writing some poetry and drawing little doodles on the sides, till kwon pull the chair across from her and spoke in a frustrated tone.

Kwon" What did you say to Boram, he looks like he saw a ghost?"

Lena" Sometimes the truth freaks out those who think cheatings OK"

Kwon" Look I understand that your trying to help me out but don't start telling everyone what there sin's are OK especially not my boss, Lena I love my career and I don't what to lose it,So can you please jus-"

Lena" Sorry won't happen again happy" walking away from the table

 

He only known her for 3 day's and he already hates her making her upset, he ran out the building , catching Lena's wrists, swing her around to face him, she knows what she did wasn't right but also he needed a wake up call before it was to late and his wife took everything