How's Kwon treating you

I'M KWON Jiyong Guardian Angel

Sunday Still at the SNM studio Recording 6:06 pm

 

Lena continued writing poems waiting for, Kwon to finish up adding his lyrics to the different songs . While writing Young Bae walked in heading towards the studio till he stopped mid way and saw Lena sitting down at the cafe by herself which confused him so he walked back down stairs to see what she was up to.

Young Bae" Lena?"

Lena": Oh hey how are you and your face?"

Young Bae" I'm good , it's still a little sore but it's still healing, why are you down here by yourself?"

Lena": Um I didn't want to distract Mr. Boram from doing his job , so yea?"

Young Bae" That doesn't you should be alone down here, so how about if I wait with you until Kwon's done?"

Lena" Uh sure, but I don't want to get you in trouble?"

Young Bae": it's no trouble , it takes time to collaborate our stuff together so it's no big deal, So is Kwon treating you?"

Lena" Yea , he's being a bit protective but he's Taking care of me pretty well.

YoungBae" Good, If he ever gets out of hand just call me ?"

Lena" Thanks but I dout he'll get out hand again"

YoungBae" Again ? What did he do to-.......... That's why he almost destroyed the punching. Bag, Excuses me I need to go have a talk with Kwon.

I shouldn't have said anything , I could let them fight again so I blocked Him to going in the studio, all I saw I. His eyes were anger , as if he knew Kwon's cabilitiy when he lose it, I didn't really know what to say.

YoungBae" Move!"sternly said

Lena" Will you just listen to me first!!!!!?"

YoungBae" He knows not to ever put his hands on a women, "

Lena" It's not like that , he didn't hit me, We argued and he got upset and left"

YoungBae: That's all that happened?"

 

I know I can't lie and I'm not suppose to, ugh why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut, he squatted his eyes at me to see if I was lying, it wouldn't surprise me if he could tell my brother always said I was an open book . Staring at the floor avoiding his gaze I started walk away till he lightly grab my wrist which sent a sharp pain shot up to my shoulder from yesterday . He look at my arm and saw my expression once I felt pain and started putting to & to together just then Kwon came the studio YoungBae eyes were on Kwon and Kwon's eyes went from my wrist in his grasp to him then to me and he walk toward YoungBae I walked in front of him placing both of my hands on his face. Lena" Kwon look at me,let's just go ok" He removed my hands from his face and placed one in his intertwine out fingers together, before passing YoungBae and we left out , ran across the street, to his car as I got he slammed my door shut before he did the same to his side. Driving calmly which somewhat scared me, he came to a stop at a red light .

Kwon" What were you to talking about?"

Lena" Sigh He just wanted to know , how You were treating me "

Kwon" Chuckling, "

Lena" Whats so funny?"

Kwon" He's worried about you, I've never seen him get that worked over a women except fOr his mom, he must really like?" I didn't appreciate the way he said that, so when he asked me another question I ignored him

Kwon" come on Lena I just thought it was usual ok, So what do you wanna do today hmm , I'll take you anywhere you wanna go"

Lena" Wow , this is pathetic?"

Kwon" what are you talking about ?"

Lena": Do you always take a girl somewhere when ever she's pisses at you ? Your suppose to talk it out and apologies , no wonder your relationships don't last"

 

The Car stopped in front of a alley way, turning off the car removed his seat belt then sat back breathing heavy , his eyes were closed and he tried to calm hisself down before speaking.

 

Kwon" What else do you know about me?"

 

Lena" Everything you've ever done" looking out the window

 

kwon" Great, that's just fantastic"

 

Lena" Listen I won't ask you about , so bReath , I'm hungry, you hungr-"

 

lena looked out her window she saw an angel , staring at them in the eyes she , broke out of her tRances  when Kwon called her name for the 6th time.

 

kwon Lena!!! "

 

Lena" Yea , yes i'm sorry , what did you say?"

 

Kwon" Are. you. OK .with .Chinese. food?" He said it like I was stupid 

 

Lena" Oh um yea , that's perfect" looking back out of mine window

 

" What are you looking at?" Looking in the same direction Lena was but he didn't see anything so he drove straight 

 

He didn't see anything but , a dirty side walk and a dog lying down in front of a drug store , besides that he just looked back at Lena and then back at the road and when straight to these Chinese food place called Panda Love . He drove into the parking lot and unbuckled his seat belt then turned off the car, open Lena's then waited with the door open for Lena to walk in . Both of them inside he told Lena it was cool for her to find them a place to sit.

 

Lena" what about the food though?"

Kwon" Just tell me what you want and I'll put our orders in?"

Lena" Lomin um pecan chicken and a 3egg rolls"

 

Kwon arched his eyebrow along with a dumbfounded Expression on his face. Lena just tilted her head to the side with he hand on her hip staring at him.

 

Kwon" Your really going to eat all that "

Lena" Yes every bit of it too"

Kwon" Alright"walking to the register

 

 

I watched him give the guy our order then come back and sit across from me he looked like he want to ask me something. He placed his hands together on the table before parting his pink liscous lips, wait.... why am I thinking about his lips.... focus your help him nothing more .

 

Kwon" You know everything about me but I know only a little about you?"

Lena" What do you wanna know?" bitting my lip

Kwon" How did you die?"

Lena" Umm........ I died in a car crash from a drunk driver and my car .......my car.......(sigh)exploded" wiping my watery eyes

 Kwon" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked , Lena ?"

Lena" Hmmmm"

 

 

His face was leaning in closer to mine he pressed his lips to mine and I couldn't move my eyes closed. He grabbed my hands placing them on his chest I felt his heart beating at a fast pace, then I opened my eyes and pulled away just staring at him trying to comprehend what just happened.

 

Employee" Sire your food is ready"

 

He went to get our food rubbing the back of his neck  . When he came back I got up to go to the bathroom only to be stopped from him grabbing my wrist, I turned to him he had concern in his eye's and I yanked my arm from his grasp then ran to the ladies room . Closing the door behind me I started cry as I came in contact with the ground , " why did he kiss me ,I told him not to fall for me, I have to move out find my own place" finally getting up I used the rest toilet then cleaned my hands & face then stated at the mirror  where am I gonna go, breaking from my thoughts Kwon kept banging at the door finally opening the door Kwon stood their rubbing his neck .

 

Kwon" Listen I am not going apologize for kissing you, main"

" let me stop you right there, don't .....do not say what I think your about to say" walking to there seat

 

He followed behind her and took his and was about to eat till she kicked his knee, causing him to yell.

 

 

Kwon"YAH!!!" Glaring at her

Lena" Don't yah me, you're forgetting something important?" Raised eyebrows

Kwon" What?....what ,, what can I possibly be so impo-" he stared into Lena's eyes

Lena" Mmmmm Hmmmm"

Kwon" Sigh dear heavenly Father we come to you today ask for you to bless this meal and let it be nuriting to or body's and not be posined or undercooked in Jesus name I pray amen"

 

That whole time they ate in silence till Kwon couldn't take it anymore. So he got his phone out and texted Lena a silly message so he could see her smile or do something so he knew she forgiven him.

Buzz buzz

 

 

Text from Kwon

 

When Lena saw his name pop up she just looked up at him giving him the "really" look then placed her phone besides her and continued  eating, which made Kwon pout for awhile then start text her again at least till she finally became teird of it and finally responed.

 

13 Text messages from Kwon:

Please dont be mad at me , I counldn't help but kiss you I been tempted by your lips ever sense we met and I just wanted to konw how they felt please forgive me I promise I won't do it again until you give me permission. T_T I'll beg on my knees for you to forgive me .

 

Lena smiled at what he said then she looked up but instead of being across from her he was on his knees staring at her with puppy dog eyes and placed his hands on hers and heald the to his heart biting his bottom  lip Lena smiled then shook her head and sighed , nodded her head Kwon kissed her hands the lifted her out the seat and spun around till she told him she started to feel dizzy.

 

Kwon: So what do you wanna do after were done eating?" eating his food

Lena: Um I do don't know go home I guess," picking up a egg roll

Kwon" Home? , really come on you don't want to go shopping or anything , like site seeing?" looking at her

Lena" Are you trying to get out of studying the bible?" arching her eyebrow

Kwon" No , It's just you've only been here for 3 days and you haven't seen anything , you've only been to the studio and a concert, my house and I want you to different malls and resturrants and bar- " he stopped mid sentence and looked at Lena

Lena" Kwon um listen I know your  trying but let me break it down , No bars,club, drugs, alcohol, one night stands or  cursing , understand"

Kwon" aight I got it , what can we do then?"
 

Lena" First of all you can do it stop feeling so discuraged alright , I have faith in you , hey look at me , you'll get through this just be more positive , and plus I be here every step of the way alright? touching his face

Kwon" Thanks? Um are you feeling ok you been tiuching your stomach 4 times"

Lena" I-I thin- mm"

 

 

Not being able to finish her sentence she covered than ran to the bathroom and closed and lock the door behin her , she spilled her guts out till she was empty , not raising from the toilet but leaning on to it from the side she gasped and coughed for air , there was a loud banging sound at the door which didn't stop till she opened the door.

 

Kwon" Lena! open up ! come on I need to know your alright in there ! Lena please" banging on the door

 

Lena flushed the toilet then snapped her fingers then a tooth brush appeared with tooth paste on and she cleaned her teeth then . washed her hands and face before opening the door to a worried Kwon who embraced her intto a warm comforting hug, with his chin laying on her head she tried to convience him that she felt better and everything was ok.

 

Lena" Kwon let go ,let go I'm fine Kwo-"

 

kwon" shhhhhh, Lena? I thought that angel's don't get sick "

 

Lena" We don't I don't know what's going with me" looking at Kwon

 

 

 

Kwon took Lena's hand and they got box to go and payed the bill then , left and went off to get some frozen yogurt .