Gdragon surprise

I'M KWON Jiyong Guardian Angel

Heaven 

 

" : Lena can you com here please?"

Lena": Yes sir"

" Rememberwhen you asked when will your chances happen to be someones Guardian angel?"

Lena": Are you serious!!!!!! I'm going to be someone's Guardian angel ' thank you a million times thank you!!!" Huging god tightly and kissing him on the cheek

": Just remember you can't back out , or give up on him understand?"

 

Lena  nodded her head but felt alitle curious as to why god said it like that , then  walked with him and he stopped then and showed her the person she's helping out.

 

Lena": what the hel-  I mean what type of name is G-gradon"

": That's his stage name he's a Korean pop star"

Lena": Um I'm not backing out or anything but god"

": Yes sweety"

Lena": I don't know how to speak Korean "

:" Don't worry he speaks English as well and you'll know Korean by the time you meet him"

Lena": How long do I have to help him"

": Depends "

Lena": On what if I might ask?"

": Your determination on helping him"

Lena": OK how do I get him to listen to me "

": You think of something oh and Lena?"

Lena": Sir?"

": He can't fall in love with you"

Lena": OK um how do I find the women you choice for him"

": Worry about that later, now just focus on helping him to the right path"

 

Earth :South Korean

Friday Evening 

February 12,2014

Big bang concert 

 

 

Before Lena could say anything a light under her feet and became brighter to were she close her eyes  not see being able to see.   once she opened her eyes again she looked around and saw that she was backstage and from the screams of amillion fan's she fivured that she was at a Big bang's concert.  Looking down Lena noticed that she wasn't in her white dress anymore, but a white tank top with Michael Jackson on denim jeans a brown stylish leather jacket , her jet black curls were hang to her shoulders and a silver cross necklace on her neck a pair of  black  high tops . As she longed in the crystal clear mirror with photos of big bang members around the frame of the mirror anyway she notice her golden smokey eye shadow and clear sparkling lip gloss , her nails were done with a french tips, after being shocked at her appearance she the door opened entering was none other than Kwon Jiyang stop by the gorgeous woman that was in there dressing room.

 

Kwon": Not that I am shocked to seeing a beautiful creature like you in my dressing room, without a pass, Pattern my rude question but who the hell are you?" Walking towards her closing the door behind him

Lena": First off back up off me, secondly my name is Lena Brown"

Kwon": Beautiful name for a beautiful creature , why are you here?"

Lena": Well I'm your Guardian angel "

 

Did this negro just laugh at me

 

kwon" Yea right and I santa claus"

Lena": Laugh all you wAt but iT won't change that I am who I say I am"

kwon": Lena right? Ok let's say that you are a angel then where are you wings huh"

Lena: " He though it would be best that they don't show until my work is done"

Kwon": He?"

Lena": Wow you do need my help , sigh yes he as in god , alpha  & olmaga you know"  feeling frustrated

Kwon": Oh yea the big gUy up stairs , yea " staring at her

LENA": You don't believe a word i'm saying do you?" Looking at him

kwon": Not one damn bit, now iF your done I can give you a aUtograph aNd you can get out"

 

Lena looked up at the ceiling then back down at Kwon who didn't look up until he saw her wings spread apart and she was in the air with her arms crossed staring at him.

Lena": Kwon?"

Kwon": hmmm, HOLY , how ....... your...... wings" freaking out

Lena": Believe me now?"

Kwon": Wait you're really an Angel ?"

Lena" That's what I've been saying for 5 minutes now"

Kwon" I know it's just you seemed like a normal girl who was trying to"

Lena:" Get your attention, scoff no trust me honey you're not that important"

Kwon": I thought Angel's are supposed to be sweet and nice?"

Lena": Your point?"

Kwon": You have a smart mouth" seductively said

Lena": Well get used to it cause , its staying here unless you do what I say alright"

Kwon": Sigh First all I don't fall rules, and I can get used to that mouth oof yours its actually "

Lena": eww and secondly you follow my rules or when you die you spend eternity in hell"

Kwon": Hell is that suppose to scare me or something"

Lena": It should cause you can't leave and your soul burns everyday ,no water no food, no friends family"

Kwon"That's a load of bull "

Lena": You know what Kwon do what you want , if you don't want to believe in god or Lucifer  , then don't "

 

Lena headed towards the door leaving out the room,she sat down on the  couch behind the table of food counting down how long it would till Kwon ran out looking for her.Kwon on other hand stood there before he paced back and forth thinking about what Lena said the finally he ran his fingers threw his hair and swung the door open and ran to look for Lena hoping she didn't leave he ran up to one of the body guards.

Kwon": hey John have you seen a girl come out here she's has cruly hair um 5,4 she wearing a Mj shirt?"

John": No sorry"

Kwon": Aight thanks man , Lena, LENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, damn it!!!!!!! Lena Le-"

 

He stopped when he saw her eatting a grape and watching him run around like a headless chicken. He walked up to her and grabbed her wrists dragging her back to the dressing room and close the door behind him, before turning towards her and dragging her to the black leather couch to sit next to him . Letting her wrists go he sat there silent before he could think of what to say.

 

Kwon": sigh What do I have to do?"

Lena": You took longer than I thought, first and foremost you have to swear you'll do whatever I say and no arguing"

Kwon": I sanunmly swear"

Lena": Aright first rule You can't fall in love with me"

Kwon": That'll be easy" smiling

Lena": I'm done your on your own"

 

Lena got up to walk away but Kwon grabbed her arm then pulled her into a hug .

Kwon" I didn't mean like that,l didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry ,I just wasn't thinking when I said that, I'm sorry"

 

Lena froze when he hugged her and knew how hard it was going be helping him without falling for him maybe it was cause he's never been held like this from any man expect for god and her dad she's been single all her life, so to feel kind of warthm from a man other than those two made her shocked she also felt save yet something else .

 

God why does he smell so good

 

Lena": huh?"

Kwon" I said will you except my apologie for being a ?"

Lena": Yea , um Kwon,?"

Kwon,:" Hmmm"

Lena": That's another rule you can't cuss"

 

Kwon let her go then plopped on the couch scratching his head, before look up at her.  They heard the door open and saw T.o.p , Tae yang coming in they stopped when they saw Lena alone with Kwon then looked at each other and smiled then back at Lena who was looking at the ground not seeing there gaze feeling herself blush then walked out the room Kwon ran after her.

 

Kwon": Ay wait a minute, where do you live?"

Lena": Now why would I tell you that?"

Kwon": Cause there's creepy old prevents out there and I wanna drive you home"

Lena": I don't have a home when I arrived he didn't give me details as to where I'm sleeping?"

Kwon": Wow"

Lena": Yea See ya tomorrow"

Kwon" Stay with me!!!!!"

Lena": Kwon I don't think that's"

Kwon": Listen I won't do anything. I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman just stay at my place , you shouldn't be wondering around here at night ,"

 

Lena looked at the ground before looked at Kwon in the eye and sigh heavily with her hands on her hips. Bitting his lips he put his hand together as if he's about to pray and pleaded for her to say yes.

 

Lena": You promise you won't do anything?"

Kwon": Across my heart and hope to die"

Lena": Sigh fine "

Kwon" Thank you god , OK come back in the room and meet my friends then we can leave" He ran to her grabbed her hand. And walked back to the room as you guys walked back in the room You watched them stand up coming towards you but stop when  Kwon jumped in front of you and gave them an evil glare it brought a smile to your face.

Top": JEEZ Kwon what's your problem"?

Kwon": You two ,  so back up give her some room to breath, damn"

He turned back to Lena who had her eyebrow arched and arms crossed, as if he'd done something wrong.

 

Kwon": What?"

Lena": What did we just discuss?"

 

He thought about what you were talking about for a minute , then it hit as he sigh hard rubbing the back of his neck, then looked at Lena and gave her an apologetic look.

 

 

Lena:" Sigh I forgive you , besides your still learning"

Kwon": Thanks I promise that I will do better"

 

Tae and T.o.p looked at each other, in confusion then back at there band mate yet best friend . 

 

Tae": Um do you wanna fill us in on what the hell's going on Kwon?"

Kwon": Oh um well I am just telling my friend where she's staying"

T.o.p: " So she doesn't have a place to stay? Why didn't you say that, oh excuse my rudeness I'm

choi seung hyun it's nice to meet you ms.?"

Lena": I'm Lena Brown and it's a pressure to meet you to and your Dong YoungBae known as Taeyang"

Kwon ": Where's Seungri And Kang Dae-sung "

Dong:" They lefted early something about meeting some fans at a party"

 

Lena rolled her eyes knowing the reason they'd actually meet fan at a party . It grosses her out actually so before she could say anything to Kwon she felt sick running to the restroom into the stall puking her gutz out till her stomach was empty , breathing hard whipping the tears as she got to her feet flushing the toliet  , as she opened the door there Kwon stood at the sink with concern in face as. He watched her wash her hands .

Kwon":  You OK ?"

Lena": I don't know , I mean I feel fine now aside from I need to brush my teeth"

Kwon": Hmmmm Did you by any chance eat at all today?"

Lena": A couple of grape's"

Kwon": Basically you haven't had any real food, come" dragged her out the bathroom

 

The guys were standing outside the restroom waiting cause both of them were to nervous to go in the ladies restroom.  They walked up to Lena and asked if she was feeling OK.

Dong": Noona are you alright?"

Lena": I'm fine , I just have an upset stomach that's"

Seung": It's not food poisoning is it?"

Kwon": Guys let her breath , she hasn't eaten so move were leaving so I can get her some food"

Dong": I can order some pizza and we can eat at our hotel, what do you say Lena?"

Lena" um I fin-"

Kwon" She needs soup and were not going to the hotel aright , she needs to rest afterwards"

Seung": We were asking Lena Kwon so shut the hell up"

 

Kwon gave Top and glare then ran in the room got his jacket and keys Stormed out the room  Walked pass his friends grabbed Lena's arm and walked towards the exit at a high paste .

 

Dong: Kwon why you acting like a little "

 

Kwon stopped in his tracks at that word he let go of Lena's arm the walked up to Taeyang And socked him in the face. Lena and forze at what she just saw , Then looked Kwon in the eyes as he walked towards her but instead of grabbing her arm again he did what he said he'd do to his wife on his honeymoon , not wanting her to slow him down he placed her over his shoulder and keep walking till he open his car door and put her down so she could get in then shut her door and got to his side slammed the door shut and drove off.

Lena": Kw-"

Kwon": Don't just , be quiet "

 

The ride to where he was taking me for food was silent , I didn't want to upset him so I looked out the window . Watching vehicles and different building s pass , I saw a truck with a couple and there baby in the back , the baby girl saw me and smiled I made a funny face and she started laughing , her dad heard her then look at me he looked at me for a minute then mouthed thank you to me with a smile , We both came to a stop at the red light .

 

"I'm sorry you had to witness that, its just I hate being called a bi-" He caught his self that time knowing he has to get used to not cursing

" Have you eVer thought about ignoring there rEmarks and cAlmly rEply without cursing" watching hIs eXperssion

kwon":....... I'll try,just because you asked , alrigh?" Pulling up to his house