Sleepover? Never!

Hate U, Love U.

*NOTE: Excessive use of foul language.*


 

Okay chill Ji Eun, I need to keep my cool.

 

'Great... so whose question shall I answer first?' I flash the best smile that I can possibly manage with the given circumstance. 

 

'I'm afraid there's no time for that, miss. The fans are going mad out there so you'll have to follow us back to the dorm!' Driver ahjusshi The manager speaks and presses hard on the pedal, leaving the car to speed crazily on the road.

 

...what just happened? ...Hell no! He didn't even allow me to respond! The last thing I ever want to do is to be in the same car as Super Junior, let alone being in the dorm with them!

 

'Yah! I don-' just then, my phone rings. What a timing.

 

'KIM JI EUN! WHY ARE YOU WITH SUPER JUNIOR?!!!' my sister yells from the other side of the phone.

 

'How do you know?!'

 

'It's all over Twitter, unnie, IT'S ALL OVER TWITTER. NOW TELL ME WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH SUPER JUNIOR!!!'

 

'Well I sort of... bumped onto them? BY THE WAY WHO ARE YOU TO YELL AT ME!'

 

'I DON'T CARE! OMG UNNIE I ING HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO ING MUCH.'

 

'WHAT THE ?! YOU'RE SAYING YOU HATE ME FOR THESE ING AS*HOLES?!'

 

'...'

 

'...Hello??'

 

'...'

 

Did she just hang up on me?! Just because of Super Junior?!!!

Oh cool Ji Eun now your sister doesn't even want to talk to you anymore.

 

I look up and nearly choke on my saliva when I register 13 horrified faces.

Holy crap I am still in their van.

 

'Okay kids, we've finally reached!' The manager doesn't seem to be affected at all.

 

13 petrified souls immediately hop off the van.

 

 

 

 

 

I thought there wouldn't be any paparazzi or reporters or even creepy fangirls around as soon as we reach the dorm, but damn, I was wrong.

 

So wrong.

 

 As if they managed to steal a copy of Super Junior's daily schedule, everyone is camped outside the dorm like obedient pets waiting for their owners to return.

 

Okay that was not the right description.

 

It's more like, a group of predators lusting over the same prey.

 

What a bunch of imbeciles.

 

Somehow despite the humongous croud, we manage to dive through and enter the dorm, unscathed. Courtesy of manager-nim and a few 'protective' fangirls who tried their best in preventing their oppas from being touched.

 

When everyone settles down, their eyes instinctively shift to me.

 

'So... are you really an anti?' someone finally speaks. Despite the ambiguity, he smiles brightly.

Damn he looks like an angel I swear.

 

'If you call me one?' I shrug.

 

'What an arrogant girl,' says a guy with rather pretty features.

 

'Ohh shut up, Heenim! Don't rude our guest!' man beside pretty man yells in broken Korean.

 

'You must be hungry~ let me cook for you!' A high pitched voice comes from the kitchen.

 

'Yah cook for hyung too!' man with Mokpo accent pouts adorably.

 

Wait...did I just call him adorable? I shake my head, trying to dismiss the fact that I'd even think of any of them as cute. When my brain has finally (and fully) processed the series of events today, I recall something which I have nearly forgotten: MY SISTER. 

 

'Aishhhh what's with you guys seriously! As if you haven't already ruined the relationship between my sister and I, now you're even creating misunderstandings between us so we'll never talk to each other huh!' I blurt out, unable to hide my frustration over these guys who have just destroyed that tiny speck of hope within me. There's no turning back now. Ji Ah will never talk to me.

 

'Nobody is forcing you to stay. You can walk out of this building any time at your convenience, but I can't guarantee your safety as our fans have obviously seen you entering this place with us.' Mr-Kyuhyun-guy speaks nonchalantly with his back facing us, both hands occupying the keyboard and mouse, playing something which involves the killing of aliens, I think. I roll my eyes, having the greatest urge to slap this guy who comments on everything I say. Being the doubtful self, I peer out of the windows. GOD. It is not just any simple crowds you'd expect, one can hold a ing mini concert here already. I let out a huge sigh and make a mental note to never get involved with any idols. EVER. Considering that there are no better options, I decide to give in.

 

Oh God please make this day short.