How it begins.

Hate U, Love U.
"UNNIE! IT'S SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!" There she goes again. My sister is madly in love with these guys who claim to be 'idols'. She knows perfectly well that I have no interest in them but she never quits the habit of squealing and yelling at me whenever she sees them on the television.
 
"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!" ohh okay. Now she's even singing and dancing along to them. Does she know that her behaviour makes me dislike them even more? Obviously she doesn't.
 
I walk back to my room and slam the door hard, hoping that she would at least notice the slight dissatisfaction of mine.
 
Phew. Finally some quiet moments. To be honest, ever since my sister got to know Super Junior, we seldom talked and our relationship became distant. Not that I don't bother patching up, but she is simply too caught up spazzing with the other 'ELVES'(?) online. Or so they call it. I don't see how fans can be called elves though. Isn't that kinda like an insult?
 
Ahh whatever. To conclude, I'm just not close to my sister anymore. ALL THANKS TO THAT SUPER JUNIOR.
 
"SHAWTY, SHAWTY, SHAWTY, SHAWTY!!!" okay I'm enough with that. It's getting intolerable. I grab a sweater and leave home. Anything will be better than listening to a crazy fangirl's scream.
 
As I walk aimlessly along the streets, I notice a huge van stopping by. Amusingly, it is surrounded by an even larger crowd. An idol? Seems like so. I'd better not get involved in the crowd. I'm definitely not one of the delusional fans.
 
"OPPA!!! OPPA!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!" Some girls are even banging the doors of the white van. wow. This scene is rather epic though. I've never really seen things like this, and seeing this myself is quite an eye-opener.
 
I stand at a distance and watch quietly as the crowd continues to go wild. Like REAL WILD.
 
Suddenly, someone walks pass and hits me accidentally.  It must be one of the crazy fans, I guess.
 
"Yah! Look at where you're going, you punk!" I yell.
 
I raise my head, preparing to give that person a great lecture. However, when I meet his eyes, I feel a tug in my heart.
 
I know this face... I swear I've seen him somewhere before......
 
OH! HE'S FROM SUPER JUNIOR!
 
Oh great. Did I just say 'punk'?
 
'You sure have a lot of guts to yell at me,' The person simply scoffs.
 
... what is wrong with this person. He bumped into me yet he doesn't even feel apologetic?
 
'Just what is wrong with you?! I recognize you, you're from that annoying group called Super Junior right! Hah, now I know how rude the members are!' I snarl. So what if he's an idol?! He should at least apologize for hitting me!
 
'An anti, I see.' He snorts and returns to his van.
 
Not that he succeeds anyway. A fangirl sees him and suddenly screams,
 
'OMONA! KYUHYUN OPPA IS WITH A GIRL!!!'
 
Within split seconds, we are completely surrounded by hundreds of people- fans, news reporters, paparazzi...
'Oppa, who is she?!!!'
'Oppa!!! You can't be with another girl! YOU'RE MINE!!!'
'Kyuhyun oppa! Can you feel my heart shattering to pieces...'
 
LOL they're delusional. Like heck I'd ever like this 'Kyuhyun' guy here.
 
'I'm not....'
 
'Aniyo~ She's just my cordi noona~' He immediately cuts off my sentence.
 
...Cordi? ......NOONA?!!! YAH ISN'T IT SO OBVIOUS THAT I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU!!!
 
'Yah! You-'
 
'You'd better complete this act if you don't wish to be killed by my fans...' He whispers into my ear.
 
That 'Kyuhyun' guy then drags me into their van. Before I could register anything, my legs have already been obediently following him.
 
The moment I sit in, a guy speaks,
'Who's that Kyuhyun-ah?'
'I thought you broke up with Hye Mi?' another person pops his head from the seat behind.
'Pfft she doesn't even look like your type.' the guy in the front seat mumbles.
'Kyuhyun-ah what is she doing here?'
'Kyuhyun-ah...'
'Kyuhyun-ahh...'
 
What is happening here! Why are there so many people?!
 
'Silence!' That Kyuhyun person yells and the van was totally silent in an instant.
 
'She's not my girlfriend. She's just an anti.'
 
'ANTI?!!!' Everyone shouts in unison.
 
'What do you want from us?!'
'Teukie omma, I'm scared!!!'
'What is an anti fan doing here... does she want to kill us or something?!!'
'God bless you, may your hatred towards us be removed...'
'Yah! Chase her out already!'
 
WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING?!!!!!! CAN'T THEY SPEAK ONCE AT A TIME?!!!