Part 2

Karaoke Time

As soon as the song started, both Kevin and SungMin turned to each other in complete disbelief.

“Seriously...?” SungMin exclaimed, causing uproar of laughter.

“Let’s make the best of it” Kevin said as he nudged SungMin as they showed their friends their back.

Just as the first verse started, SungMin and Kevin were in A-Pink mode, doing the dance just like in the MV.  The guys began to cheer loudly for them, especially when they ran their hands over their , while sticking it out.

If anyone saw this, they would think that they did this all the time, the way they were in sync with one another. You could have been fooled to think that they have known each other for a long time, by the way how Kevin and SungMin interact with one another as they performed.

As the chorus kicked in SungMin started making his way towards KyuHyun, while singing “No no no...” taking him by his hand and making him stand up, as he danced cutely in front of him. He turned around and shuffled from side to side, wiggling his in front of KyuHyun, which got a few coo’s from the rest of the guys around.

SungMin looked over to Kevin and nodded in his direction for him to go towards Kiseop. “Might as well have some fun” SungMin said, as a big smile came over him, as he made his way back to the center.

“No..., no” Kiseop mouthed towards Kevin, but that just made him want to do it even more.

Kevin tried to take Kiseop’s right hand like Ming did to Kyu before, but Kiseop wasn’t having it, as he began singing the second verse.

Kiseop wasn’t usually like this Kevin, he would actually welcome this from Kevin, but being surrounded by these other idols, he became shy.

“Boo” the guys began to say as Kevin couldn’t get Kiseop up. Kevin didn’t like that reaction at all. He pouted his lips at Kiseop, which he knew Kiseop cannot resist.

Kevin sat down on Kiseop’s lap, wrapping an arm around his neck as he continued singing the second verse.

“Loosen up,” Kevin began to say as he stopped singing to make Ming take over again. “We’re here to have a little fun” Kevin whispered into Kiseop’s left ear.

“Ya, not the time for that” HyukJae teased as he saw how close Kevin was to Kiseop’s neck.

“What?” Kiseop exclaimed, as his face turned beet red.

“That’s for later” DongHae answered and winked at Kevin and Kiseop.

“Get up” Kiseop said, as he pushed Kevin off of him.

Kevin brushed off what Kiseop did, and continued to dance along to the song with SungMin, and then joined in once again with the singing.

“There’s no need to do that” Jaejoong said as he scooted over towards Kiseop. “It’s okay if you like him” JJ said.

“Huh...” Kiseop mumble and blushed once again, as he watched Kevin throw his from side to side.

“Take a look around” Jaejoong began to say as he made a hand gesture towards the other guys around them. “We all have someone special, whether we know exactly what those feelings are” the blond continued to say as his eyes lingered on his lover YunHo.

They cheered loudly for them as the song came to an end, both the singers sat down covering their face as they can’t believe what they just had to do.

“You were the cutest” KyuHyun whispered to SungMin, as he pulled him in for a hug.

“You’re only saying that” SungMin said as he lightly tap Kyu on his chest with his hand as a big smile took over his face.

 

Once again they played rock paper scissors to see who was next on the block to be embarrassed. MyungSoo and JJ were the ones to lose.

“Ya, nothing like what we gave them, okay?” JaeJoong said as he pointed at his friends, who couldn’t help but laugh. He was trying to be serious, but a small smile escaped, giving it away that he wasn’t as serious as he tried to make it seem.

“Not so fast, drinks first” YunHo said as he walked towards L and JJ with two shot glasses. He handed one glass to L first and then made his way to JJ.

“No” he said as he tapped the blondes hand away.

“What are you trying to do?” Jaejoong said as he looked at Yunho with questioning eyes.

“This” Yunho said, as he slightly lifted Jaejoong’s head, tilting it back and putting the glass to his mouth. “Drink up, baby” YunHo said as he poured the drink into his mouth.

“Next time I’ll hold my glass myself,” JaeJoong said, as he can feel liquid running down the side of his mouth.

“Why?” YunHo said as he wiped the dripping liquid with his thumb, at the corner of JJ lips.

“Don’t get me started” JJ said as a mischievous smile came over his face.

“But that’s exactly what i was hoping for” Yunho shot back, as he closed the space between them.

“YA! What did I say” HyukJae called out again, causing laughter to erupt in the room.

Unlike Kevin and Kiseop they weren't embarrassed. YunHo kissed JJ on the cheek and said "Now lets show everyone how cute you can be." 

"What???" JJ retorted as he turned around to take a look at the screen. 

"S - I - S - T- A - R" 

"No" L and JJ said at the same time. L practically dropped the mic and was ready to walk away. 

"Hey" SungYeol said. as he picked up the mic and stopped L dead in his tracks. "Don't be like this, you promised to let loose tonight" 

"Yeollie, i said that when i thought we were gonna be alone" L said as he scanned around the room. 

"Come on," SungYeol began to say as he started putting on his puppy dog face. "I will be the only one looking at you, please L" he pleads. 

"I dont know" L said as he fiddles with his fingers. 

SungYeol leaned in, whispering into MyungSoo's ears. "I promise i'll do that for you tonight" He promised, with a big smile on his face. 

"Really...?" MyungSoo asked, as a small smile tried to find its way on his lips. 

"Yes," Yeol said as he turns L around back to where JJ was standing. "If you don't do it like i know you can, then i wont do what i said i will do later tonight" Yeol said as he tapped L's as encouragement. 

Loving U started to play all over again. The two performers were already dying from embarrassment before the song even started, while the onlookers were waiting eagerly. 

 

A/N: Yay so i have another update. This seems like it might be more than a 3-shot. I hope you guys like the update.