Part 1

Karaoke Time

A loud sigh could be heard all the way across the room. It was a Sunday night, and there was nothing in the schedule for EunHyuk and DongHae. Hyuk was more than happy for the time off and to just kick back and unwind, but Hae wasn’t, he was bored.

“Can you make it any more obvious that you are bored out of your mind?” HyukJae said as he took his attention off of his Manga and looked at Hae.

“Aren’t you bored?” Hae asked as he got up from his seat, closing the space between him and Hyuk.

“No, I’m actually very relaxed” the blond replied as he lifted his manga up in DongHae’s direction.

“Well I am bored and I want to go out and have a little fun” DongHae said as he leaned back on the coach with his arms folded and a pout up on his lips. “Ya! KyuHyun and SungMin hyung” DongHae called out

“Why are you calling them?” HyukJae asked.

“If you aren’t going to do something with me, I will find someone who will” DongHae replied to Hyuk, knowing that those words will get to him. Hyuk isn’t one to be jelly, but he doesn’t like when Hae goes out with other people and leave him alone.

“Yeah” Kyu said as SungMin followed behind him from out of their room.

“Do you want to go out and have a little fun tonight?” Hae asked.

“Like what?” SungMin said as he plopped down on the couch adjacent to the one Hyuk and Hae were sitting on.

“I don’t know I feel like I just want to have fun...”

“So you call us to say just that when you don’t have an idea” Kyu said kind of annoyed.

“Ya” SungMin said as he tapped Kyu’s , which brought a blush to his face. Even though Hyuk and Hae knew about them, Kyu still always felt shy about it with them.

“You want to go to a club?”SungMin asked.

“No not a club...” DongHae started to reply as he thought of what he really wants to do. “I want to dance, but someone doesn’t want to go anywhere” he continued to say as he side eyed HyukJae.

“Oh he’ll come” SungMin said as he looked over at Hyuk. “So you want to dance but not in a club...hmm” SungMin began to contemplate.

“If you guys are going to be dancing, I at least need something to drink, you know I am not big on the dancing” Kyu said, breaking the silence.

“I got it,” SungMin said. “Let’s go to that new Karaoke bar...” he suggested as he rattled his brain for the name. “Studio Karaoke” he said as he snapped his finger as it came back to him. “It’s new and upscale, so there won’t be a lot of fans or anything like that to disturb us” he finished saying as a big smile took over his face.  

“Really...? Karaoke, aren’t you guys tired of singing and dancing, this is our day off for crying out loud” HyukJae tried to protest.

“Don’t be a party pooper” SungMin said. “Besides, are you going to let him go out and drink without you there?” SungMin asked.

The last time Hae went out drinking with Kyu and Minnie, he was so touchy with others guys, and not the ones he went out with, Hyuk was beyond jelly that night. SungMin knew just what to say to get him to go.

“Fine, whatever lets go, but we are not staying out late.” Hyuk said before he got up to go to his room to get ready for their night.

 

You would’ve swear they were going to shoot a new MV by the way they were dressed with all black on, black skinny jeans, with leather jacket and a black t-shirt underneath. KyuHyun and HyukJae both had on face mask along with a hat. SungMin and DongHae both only had on a hat pulled really low.

They decided to take one car, to not draw attention.

“Ya, isn’t that Yunho Hyung” KyuHyun said as he pointed over to a cafe that Yunho was exiting from.

“Yeah it is” DongHae answered, and quickly began to whine down his window.

HyukJae pulled up by YunHo’s car as DongHae called out to him.

“Hyung, what are you doing tonight?”DongHae asked as Yunho came to the side of the car.

“Nothing much, just came out here with Jae to get some latte.”

“You want to come with us” SungMin said as he rolled down his window.

“Where are you guys going?” Yunho asked.

“Karaoke” DongHae and SungMin said in unison, causing Yunho to laugh.

“I’ll have to see what Jae thinks,” Yunho replied as he looked back at the cafe that JaeJoong was exiting from.

“Hyung, just come...” Hyuk began to say.  “I’m sure JaeJoong won’t mind as long as he is with you” Hyuk said as he leaned over DongHae to look at Yunho.

“You’re right about that” he replied as a small laugh escaped his lips. “I’ll follow behind you then okay”

 

“You guys go ahead first, I need to use the bathroom” HyukJae said as the others started walking up the stairs to their room.

“I’m sure there is a bathroom upstairs” DongHae said as he began climbing the stairs.

“I won’t make it” Hyuk said as he made a dash for the bathroom.

 

He didn’t even realize how bad he needed to use the bathroom until he got closer and closer to it. He ran into a slim figure, trying to get to the bathroom.

“Sorry” he yelled out as he made it to a urinal.

“It’s okay I wasn’t looking where I was going” the slim figure said, as he began exiting the bathroom.

 

“Hey wait,” HyukJae called out, as he made his way to wash his hands.

“Let me at least buy you something for my mistake earlier.” HyukJae began to say and stopped once he realized who was in front of him.

“It’s no...” the former voice was caught as well.

“What are you doing here?” HyukJae asked.

“Nice to meet you here, Lee Kiseop from U-KISS” he said as a formal introduction, with hand outstretched.

“No need to do that” HyukJae said, as he shook his hand. “Are you here alone or with other members?” Hyuk asked.

“Um...yeah...” Kiseop replied rather hesitant.

“Ah... you don’t have to tell me, I was just asking because I came with some other hyung’s as well and we have the top floor, I was just going to ask if you wanted to join.” HyukJae said as he saw the nervousness within Kiseop.

“Oh...” Kiseop said and a smile came over his face. “I’ll ask my friend and see if he doesn’t mind.”

“We have the top floor if you want to come, but we will be in the back right room.” Hyuk informed the other.

“Okay, I’ll let you know in like 5-10mins okay” Kiseop replied.

“Yeah” Hyuk said as he began leaving the bathroom area.

 

“Wow, what is going on tonight?” Hyuk said as he got back to the front of the karaoke studio and was about to go up the stairs.

The two immediately bowed and said hello.

“Don’t you two have schedules in the morning?” Hyuk asked.

“Um... we do, but it’s not that early” L began to say.

“Hyung we really need a break,” SungYeol said he tried to back up MyungSoo.

“Come with me” Hyuk said as he held his right arm out waiting for them to pass him up the stairs.

 

The upstairs level was decorated with long L sofas and a few circular sofas in the open area before u get to the room, with red, yellow and blue, blowing lights. HyukJae lead them down the hall as he was instructed earlier, into the room he had just told Kiseop about.

“What took you so long?” DongHae asked without looking at Hyuk.

“Where did you find them?” YunHo asked, drawing DongHae’s attention, curious as to who HyukJae showed up with.

“Downstairs by the lobby, they say they need a break” HyukJae said as he lightly pushed both, SungYeol and MyungSoo into the room, who were surprised to see so much of their sunbae’s in one room.

“I think we should go home,” SungYeol said as he realized all eyes on them, questioning and wondering what exactly where they doing out here alone, and not as a group.

“No, I think you should stay and hang out with your hyung’s for the night.” JaeJoong said. “This can be a get to know you better type of event for the night” He continued to suggest.

 

A light knock at the door caused them to look with questioning eyes as to who was on the other side.

“It’s probably Kiseop” HyukJae said as he stepped over DongHae’s outstretched legs.

“Why?” DongHae asked very suspicious.

“I saw him in the bathroom and told him to join us if he wants. I practically ran him over just to get to the bathroom” HyukJae explained and DongHae relaxed.

 

“Sorry we didn’t mean to interrupt your party or anything...” Kiseop said as he heard DongHae questioning why he was there.

“You’re not” Hyuk said with a smile, opening the door giving way for Kiseop to enter.

“I brought Kevin along, he’s a part of U-KISS” Kiseop said as they both entered the room.

“Don’t be silly, of course we know who Kevin is” SungMin said as he got up and made his way towards them to give a proper introduction.

“You’re cuter in person” SungMin said as he held his hand out for Kevin to shake.

Kevin smiled and took SungMin’s hand and said “So are you”.

 

Everyone introduced themselves and said one thing that about the other that makes them happy, to try and lighten the mode.

“Okay now that we are laughing and enjoying our time, how about we make this fun” SungMin said with mischievous eyes.

“Rock, paper, scissors, the last 2 have to do whatever song the others decide on” DongHae suggested before SungMin could continue.

“Okay, sounds like fun” YunHo said.

 

Rock paper scissors.

KyuHyun and JaeJoong were the first ones to get out and then SungYeol and Kiseop. The remaining six began to get antsy and jumping around with nerves, creating much laughter to those who were already safe.

“Wouldn’t it be funny if SungMin and DongHae were the last two people” KyuHyun said as he tapped Jae on his arm with laughter.

YunHo and DongHae were the next ones out. SungMin, Kevin and HyukJae were bouncing with nerves of having to go up first and do something embarrassing, because they knew that is what was ahead of them.

“YESSSSS!!!” HyukJae exploded with excitement, as he beat both Kevin and SungMin with paper when they chose rock. Huge laughter filled the room as SungMin was one of the last people.

“This is going to be good” KyuHyun said as he looked at SungMin pouting.

They eight remaining guys gathered around, discussing which song to put on for the two of them to sing.

“WAIT!” DongHae said as he shot up out of his seat with two drink glasses in his hand. “You two seem like you need to loosen up” He said as he started making his way toward them.

“I’m not a good drinker” Kevin said trying to deny Hae’s drink.

“It’s okay neither am I, but tonight is different, so let’s just drink a bit.” Hae said as he held the shot glass out that was only half full, because he poured some into SungMin’s cup.

 

“Shot, shot, shot...” The boys began to chant. Kevin and SungMin looked at each other nervously and then took the shot in one go. 

 

 

A/N: So this idea came to me after watching way to many kpop couples vids on YT. Anyways, this will only be a 3 shot fic no longer. I hope you like the intro and will love the rest of the story. Yes I am an ELF, KissMe, Inspirit and a CASSIE! (Cassiopeia) and so much more. Kpop take over.