Happiness Ended and The Tragedy Begins

30 Days

As Namjoo was running around the track, still being the first in the class, she started seeing doubles. Her entire surrounding were like optical illusions and as she turned her head around, she could see her classmates all becoming twins. After turning her head around, she felt pain and her head felt like it was spinning. The spinning in her head increased and soon darkness fell before her.

"amjoo! Namjoo! Kim Namjoo!" Namjoo slowly opened her eyes and faint figures appeared in within her sight. After regaining her vision she tried to get up from the bed but the pain in the head still continued. She fell back on to the bed, pressing on her head and groaned in complete pain. She heard voices calling out to the doctor and nurses and soon a group of people in white came in and forced her to eat some medicine and she fell unconsious again. By the time she woke up, It was already late in the evening. She got up feeling less pain then before and she slowly observe her surrounding. The first thing she came to understand is that she was taken to a hospital and now it really late because the sun is down and the moon is up. After a few minute after regaining her memories before she fainted Changjo walked into the room and was surprised to see her awake. 

"Doctor! She's awake!" After screaming it out, he rushed to Namjoo's side and held her by her shoulders. "Yah! Kim Namjoo! are you trying to kill us!? If you didn'tt feel well you should of sit out for gym today!" Before Namjoo could make a come back, the doctor came in with two nurse and started to examine Namjoo again. 

"Well, further testing will need to be done however, due to the symptom and how horrible it affected you, I suggest you stay in the hospital for a few weeks just to keep you out of danger." After nodding to Namjoo and Changjo, the team left leaving the two alone again.

Namjoo, with her faint and weak vocie asked, "What happened?"

"Changjo sat down on the bed and explained the whole story while Namjoo fainted. "Well, after you fainted L.joe and I ran because we saw you faint from our classroom and then we called the hospital and they brought you here. We contacted your parents and they both arrived soon after. But you know how busy work is for the both of them so they left me in charge of taking care of you while they are away."

Namjoo nodded and she tilt her head and looked and Changjo with a questioning expression. "Did you call out to me while I was unconcious?"

"Um...no that was L.Joe he was really worried about you that's why he was screaming your name out loud but we all know you fainted again."

"Is that so..." Namjoo shooked her head because the voice of the person calling out to her still rings in her head. 

"Well, are you hungry? If you are I'll get you some food but if you're not, you need to get some rest."

"Hmmm...but isn't hospital food bad...?"

"They're bad for a reason." Changjo reached out toward Namjoo and was about to hit her head however he remembered the doctor saying that she needs to avoid any giant movement with her head. He stopped halfway and pulled her arm back. "I'll just get you some food and you decide if you want to eat it or not." Changjo got up and head towards the door. "Ah," he turned his head back, "don't you dare move your head." He said it with a deadly remark and left the room. Namjoo gulped and lay back on the bed. After waiting for a while, she slowly fell asleep again. However, compared to the discomforting feeling she had before, she felt calmed and peaceful as if an angel were guarding her from the pain and suffereing that will soon haunt her. 

 

A/N: How are you all? omg i cant believe i betraied all of you like this...IM SORRY>< but I really want to thank farachen for leaving a message on my wall telling me I need to update XD I'll do my best from now on I guess...I'll do my best on all my stories XD sorry again><