Before it all ended: Part 3

30 Days

"Are you ok?" Namjoo slowly open her tightly closed eyes. Above her stands a boy with short hair and a side shave. Her eyes widened and quickly make her way up from the boy's embrace. 
"Ah I'm sorry sunbae-nim..." Namjoo said awkwardly avoiding  the boy's eyes and the glare from the older female students. She quickly bowed to the boy before Changjo came running toward her. 
"Yah, Kim Namjoo, are you ok? Did you get hurt? Why aren't you looking when you're walking!?" Changjo yelled out of worry and frustration. Soon the whole cafe went back to its noisy state.
"I'm ok! You don't have to scream at me. And what kind of guy leaves his girl behind! Go back!" Namjoo said and slapped Changjo's arm. Changjo rubbed the part where she slapped and said, 
"You sure you're ok?" 
"Yes I'm fine!" 
"Ok then..." Changjo said before he slowly jogged back to Naeun. 
"You ok now?" The boy said and Namjoo suddenly came tithe sense that the boy was still there. 
"Ah yes I am. Thank you again for catching me." Namjoo said with a bow. 
"You do t have to keep bowing. Everything is completely my fault. I should have pay attention to where I was looking." The senior apologized with a dazzling smile. "I haven't introduce myself have I?" The senior hold out his hand. "My name is Chunji and I'm in third year." 
"Ah, my name is Namjoo and I'm currently a second year." Namjoo said and shakes Chunji's hand. From far away, a group of tall students called out to Chunji. 
"YAH! Chunji! We gotta go!" A guy with wavy brown hair called out. 
"I'm coming!" Chunji called back. "Well I guess I'll see you around." Chunji said and started jogging toward his friends. 
"Yeah see you." Namjoo quietly said while watching to older run away. 
"Woooooo Chunji huh?" Eunji suddenly said bring Namjoo back to her senses. 
"What?" Namjoo said to her best friend who was laughing her head off. "Yah! Stop laughing! Why are you even laughing!" Eunji pointed out on L.Joe's face which as emotionless and gloomy. "Yah...what's wrong with you too?" Namjoo said and push L.Joe a bit. 
"Nothing..." L.Joe answered. 
"Aigoo it's ok it's ok!" Eunji said loudly and pinched L.joe'a cheek and made them red. 
"Yah stop." L.joe said. Confused, Namjoo decided to look for Naeun and Chanjo but they were no where to be found. 
"Yah, where did Naeun go?" She asked the two. 
"Naeun? I don't know...maybe she went back?" Eunji said loosening her grip on L.Joe's cheeks. 
"And Changjo too. He's not here either. Maybe he and Naeun went back first?" L.Joe suggested 
"Maybe," Namjoo look toward the door, "shall we go as well?" She asked them. 
"Yea lets go." Eunji agreed and let go of L.Joe's cheeks. 
"Thank you." L.Joe said sarcastically. 

A/N: yup...so here's a crappy short chapter XD ill write a long one next time! I promise! Kk that's all bye~