Before it all ended: Part 4

30 Days

Eunji, Namjoo, and L.joe made their way back to the classrooms. Since the three of them are in different class, they ate outside in the hallway. Eunji is in the same class as Naeun and L.joe is with Changjo. Sadly Namjoo is all alone but she still have her friend Bomi and Chorong who sits behind her. After eating, the three on them decided to go for a walk outside. As they slowly walked down the field, they saw Changjo sitting alone on a picnic table. 
"Yah! Choi Changjo! Where's your girl?" L.joe shouted while they walk up to him. 
"Ugh, why is it you." Chanjo said irritated. 
"Yah, what happened?" Eunji said taking a seat beside him and Namjoo sat across from Changjo. 
"Well...we were eating and talking and all of the sudden, a senior came and ask Naeun to talk to him in private. It's not a confession right?" 
"It is." L.joe said
"Agree." Eunji said
"Count me in." Namjoo added
"Asshi...what am I going to do." Changjo ruffled his hair in frustration. 
"Confess." L.joe said again
"Agree." Eunji repeated. However Namjoo didn't answer this time because she knows the minute he confess to Naeun, she would definitely say yes. She fiddle around with her fingers trying to change the topic but when she looked up she saw Naeun walking back and the senior student walked away disappointed. 
"Ah it's Naeun." She said. Changjo turned around and quickly get up and walked to her. 
"What did he say?" Changjo quickly asked her. 
"Hm? Oh it's nothing don't worry." Naeun said with a smile. "Oh yeah, Namjoo are you ok? I saw what happened to you in the cafe." Naeun said as she took Changjo's seat in front of Namjoo. 
"Don't worry about her. She's always getting herself in trouble." Changjo teased but Namjoo just glared at him.
"Yah yah yah Choi Changjo stop teasing her." Eunji said and reach across Naeun and hit Changjo in the head. All of them started laughing. Soon, the bell rang and they all went back to class for the rest of the lesson. 

Namjoo's class has gym last and the teacher decided to make them run. After changing to her gym wear, she went outside to meet with Bomi and Chorong. 
"Ohhhh Namjoo is all fired up!" Bomi said and nudged her a bit. 
"Almighty Joo coming through." Chorong add on. 
"Yah stop it you two." Namjoo laughed t her friend's cuteness. 
"Yah! Get in line! You'll start running soon! And Kim Namjoo! You better not slack off today! I have high expectation ace!" Mr. Shin, the gym teacher, yelled from across the field. 

Back in the school, Chanjo and L.joe's class are having a self-study class and the guys all gathered around to see the girl's gym class. 
"Hey there's Bomi! She's like a angel." A boy told his friends. "Her voice is so cute when she sings...I wish I could talk to her!" He said in desperation.
"Really? I think Chorong is better...she so cute and her hair is like flawless." Another boy said while daydreaming about Chorong. 
"Pshhh those girls are weak! I like our ace better! She's smart, cute, athletic, and funny!" Another one debated. 
"But she already have two guys around her." As soon as the boy said that every turned and looked at Changjo and L.joe who was not paying attention to them at all. 
"Yah, Changjo aren't you childhood friend with Namjoo? What is she like when she was younger?" The boy said and everyone gathered around them. 
"Namjoo? Why?" Chanjo said
"Just tell us!" By now everyone, including L.joe, was carefully listening to him. 
"Hm...let me think...Namjoo was a cry baby, a huge cry baby. She always get hurt and her mom would always have bandage on her just in case. She was also very picky when it comes to food. She hates tomatoes and onions. She used to like animal and pat one when he sees one but one day she was bitten by a dog so she a bit scare now." Changjo said without thinking really deep. "Anything else you want to know?" He asked them. 
"What kind of guy dies she like?" A boy at the back shouted and everyone quickly agreed. 
"Type of guy? I'm not sure...we never talked about it...but I'm sure Namjoo will like a guy who is close to her cause that girl gets awkward with strangers especially guys." 
"So like you or L.joe?" L.joe choked on his saliva and started coughing non-stop. 
"Woah woah woah don't go there. The only she could possibly like is L.joe not me. Me and Namjoo do not match ok?" Changjo quickly explained. 
"So it has to be L.joe then...but he's good-looking, smart, muscular, and nice..." 
"We don't stand a chance then..." The boys started going back to their table all gloomy and depressed. 
"What type of guys does she like" Changjo thought and looked out the window watching his childhood friend laugh and run at the same time. 

A/N: so here's another chapter!!! Otl the first time I updated a day after XD I'm not doing work in math class so I decide to write it on my phone XD sorry if there's a lot of mistake in there>< comment and subscribe please!!! Saranghaeyo~