SEQUEL~!! :D

Love Again - Baekhyun

Ever since that dream, I've never felt as guilty and sad, and I always kept doubting reality. It's been exactly four years since I've last seen him. I'm still lacking in sleep, I'm unsocial, and I barely go out with friends or even my own brother. Speaking of him, Minwoo found a girlfriend so he moved into an apartment with her, which left me alone at home. He would call me everyday to see if I was alright and he would also visit me from time to time. But, his girlfriend hates me, so she convinces him not to do so. I haven't spoken to him in weeks, and I'm too weak to actually go to places.

My daily routine now is sitting on my bed, crying and sometimes starving myself. I'm a mess without him. Ever since that tragic day, I've been having these... Illusions. Hallucinations. I don't even know what's real anymore. I hear him, I see him, I feel him, but he's not really there. "It's all your fault." I heard him say.

I slowly lifted my head and turned towards my bedroom door. He stood there, smirking at me. I sighed, "G-go away." He pouted, "Why? Don't you miss me~?" he said in a harsh mocking tone. My eyes became teary, "Y-you changed." He disappeared and reappeared on the bed, sitting right in front of me. I dragged my head down as he chuckled, "Of course I changed, after what you've done, how could I possibly forgive you, hm? I hope you feel guilty," "Stop it." "Sad," "I-I said stop." "Alone," "STOP!" I said while standing. A tear escaped from my eye as I held onto my hair. "I-I don't n-need you here."

He scoffed, "That's not what you said last week." I silently gasped, "Don't lie to yourself. You know you want me here, ___." I wiped my tears, "T-that was before you became a... A monster." He stood up, "Monster huh?" I slightly lifted my head, "You heard me." He took a step towards me, "I'm the monster? Says the one who caused my death!" "STOP SAYING THAT!" I shouted. I really looked like a maniac shouting to myself. He took a step closer, "Aww, is little ___ gonna cry again?" I shot him a death glare, "Baekhyun, leave." He lifted his hands above his head, "Ooh, you're a big girl now. I'm so~ scared. Whatchu' gonna do, huh? Cry and shout like you normally do?" I sunk, "N-no..." He laughed, "Of course! You're too puny to do anything!" "Why are you being like this!?" He gave me a disgusted look, "Because you changed me, ___-ah! You made me this way!"

I turned away, "No one asked you to come here." He smirked, "I know. I came here to make you experience my pain," he chuckled, "I guess my time here is done. But don't worry, I'll be back soon, honey~!" He said yet again with his mocking tone and disappeared into thin air. I sighed. Now I just want him out of my life. I've spent two days without eating, I've become delusional because of Baekhyun. "Ugh... I feel really light-headed..." I said to myself as I gently rubbed my head. I slowly walked to the door and collapsed.

Thankfully, I held onto the doorknob which helped me get up. As I went down my very long staircase, I could hear Baekhyun. Every time he'd say a word, I'd stumble. He laughed, "So weak." I shook my head and slowly continued to walk down. "Puny loser." I sighed loudly, "Will you cut it out!?"

I looked around me, but he wasn't there. I reached the end of my staircase as he continued to call me names, "Stupid . You're such a loner. Worthless piece of nothing..." His voice loudly echoed in my head as I tripped on the last step, gasped and fell hard on my knees. My head was spinning, everything seemed like it was spinning. All I heard was his laugh and his very loud voice echoing in my head. "Stupid! Ugly! ! Puny loner!" I roughly shook my head, "S-stop!" I said while sobbing. "Loser! You're so worthless! You're a nobody! Everyone hates you!" All of those words were repeating over and over again. I scram loudly, "STOP!!!!!!"

"Noona!?" I heard someone say. I breathed heavily and slowly lifted my head, "M-M-Minwoo?" He was on his knees right in front of me. "___ what's wrong? Why were you shouting!?" He asked as he helped me back up. I began to feel cold. I shivered, "M-Minwoo... H-help m-me..." He looked confused and worried, "Noona why do you look so pale? Have you been eating? Why do you look sick? Answer me!" I looked straight in his eyes, "L-light... H-headed..." I fell. "___!? ___-AH!?" he bent down and gently shoved me, "NOONA GET UP! PLEASE GET UP! NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry as I started to lose consciousness.

"Please don't go... Don't go! I-I'm so sorry I left you! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you! I-I'm sorry for being the worst brother ever! Just please d-don't leave me! Noona p-please!" He said while sobbing. "Minwoo..." He caressed my cheek, "Y-yes ___?" A tear fell from my eye, "I f-forgive you. I-I love you little bro..." He gasped, "No no no no no NOONA STAY WITH ME! STAY AWAKE! PLEASE, I LOVE YOU! DOn't leave me! Don't..." Everything went silent. My vision went black. Pitch black. Well, I caused my boyfriend's death. And he caused mine...

 

 

 

???:

 

I woke up in a really dark place. I was surprisingly strong and healthy again. I got up, dusted myself off and looked around.

"_-___?" I slowly turned around. "Wh-who's there?" I felt someone in front of me. "I-It's me..." He said in a shaky voice. At first, it was pretty difficult to make out who it was due to his shaky voice. But as I took a step forward, I inhaled his scent. I could recognize that smell anywhere.. "What do you want from me!? Haven't you done enough!?"

"Listen, __-" "No! I'm not listening to you anymore! You proved to me that you don't love me, so just go away!" I shouted. "I'm sorry..." I shot him my famous death glare and scoffed, "'Sorry?' You think sorry's gonna make me forgive you?" He paused, "Yes it will. I know you still love me ___. No matter how angry you are or how much you try to hide it, I can still sense it." I crossed my arms, "So what if I can't stay mad at you? That doesn't mean that I love..."

I stopped when I looked in his eyes. I seriously hate myself right now. He just made my life like hell, and I can't believe I still have feelings for him. No matter what he does, it hurts me when he's sad. "My anger controlled me. I'm sorry for everything I've said. I'm really sorry..." I looked at him with soft eyes as they became watery. I looked up so the tears would disappear, "What's been done can't be undone. I'll never forget what you did."

He lowered his head, "...I-I understand. I guess you don't love me anymore." I did a tiny frown. "Well, I-I guess I should go now. I-if that's what you want..." I stayed silent. It seemed like he wanted me to say something, but I didn't know what to say. I was about to speak, but he cut me off, "Never mind. I'll get going..." I took his hand, "B-Baekhyun..." He sighed and gently shook my hand out of his grasp, "Goodbye, ___." I

couldn't help it. Once again, my eyes watered as the tears immediately came out. I heard his very slow footsteps coming closer to me. He was coming closer and closer. When he reached right in front of me, he gently shoved me out of his way, and I heard his soft weeps as he continued to walk the opposite direction. I froze as the sound of his footsteps became softer and softer, until I couldn't hear them anymore. "He's gone..." I sobbed to myself. He left me in the darkness... All alone...

 

And that, was the last time I ever saw Byun Baekhyun...

 

 

A/N:

Hello again, lovely readers~! So lots of you requested a sequel, and, well, here it is! Sorry if it's short or if it's bad, I kinda just wrote without thinking... :/ Oh and I hope it's still not confusing for some of you, sorry about that! Anyways, I hope you like this and see you next time! Since it's 12:40 at where I live, I just wanna say goodnight :) Mwah~! ^3^