The loved one

Tears On My Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked around your room, here and there. Feeling confuse after Baekhyun's invitation to meet him at the park, you take a look at your wall clock. It shows 10:45p.m. another 15 minutes you thought. Yeah, you're feeling like that because he did the invitation all of the sudden. Why is that actually? 

 

You feel really confused and "should I go?" words always lingering in your mind non-stop, and you should find your answer so then it will stop immediately. In the middle of confusing you have right now, suddenly your cellphone ringing and the ID caller is not other people than Baekhyun. You accept the call and placed the phone to your ear just to her a simple 'hello?' you smiled and did the same hello to him. 

 

"You're not coming?" he questioned through the phone. "I'm here right now, you know, at the park." he said, you just sighed. "I don't know, tell me Baek.." you take a simple inhale-exhale, "why should I go there? Its almost midnight for god's sake!" suddenly you hear a laugh, a very loud one. "Yah, its not funny at all, I'm not making jokes at all." you said seriously. The line continued as he laughs then, "hey," "do you think you're still 5?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Yeah," he smiled, "do you think you're still 5? like, don't ever go out in the midnight because a person might kidnapping you and bla bla.." he said making such a motherly-tone voice.

 

You sighed, rolling your eyes, "But still, why're you so early? It's not like 11p.m. yet."

 

"Yah, it's 11.10p.m. now. Are you not noticing that or you're really dumb that you can't even regonized the time?" he said, maybe to another person, that words makes them sad or upset. But still, who wants to call themself as dumb? but to best friends, its different. You might not like that words, but after Baekhyun said it, you suddenly feel like missed it. It's been a long time since they met and you missed all about your childhood time.

 

You looked at the wall clock again and sighed. "Okay, okay! I'll come.." you said defeatedly. On the other line, Baekhyun is cheering, knowing he's the victory. You rolled your eyes again, he never changed. 

 

"Now." he said.

"I know."

"NOW!" he shouted.

"I KNOW BYUN!" 

Suddenly you hear a laugh again. He teased me. You thought and smiled a bit. 

"I'll hang up first, run okay?"

"I will." then heard a beeping sound. You pouted, "he doesn't even said a goodbye or a simple bye huh? hey I'm a girl too, how did he got a girlfriend by acting like this.." you whispered, shooked and shoved that thing to your pocket. 

 

 

On the other side, Baekhyun smirked. I did it. 

 

"Did she agreed?"

 

A voice surprised him, a guy with a doe-like eyes, smiling. Look so manly and handsome better from the past years since he met that guy and now he seems more matured. With a red hair, it showed that he dyed his hair. Different, really different. "Baek?" that voice again. He didn'y know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter