Home

Tears On My Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

25th May 2013 - Seoul Airport.

 

You walked to the front door while stratching your back. Seoul my hometown~! oh I really missed this! It's tiring eventhough you just sitting in the plane daydreming, thinking, listening to songs in your iPod, eating and sleeping. Such a boring plane ever, you're just not in mood of being cheer after what happened. 

You was about to take your phone from your jeans pocket as you suddenly saw the person that you want to give a call. The waiting person is looking around, simply searching of a person and that is you. He pouted since he does not find any sign of you, but never gives up waiting. This is one of his attitude that you never forget plus like a lot. 

You smiled and take a step towards him, slowly. 

He keeps waiting and mumbling words that you don't even listen.

And simply he's cursing. You let out a soft chuckle because of his cuteness and make your way behind the wall that he's leaning on, patted at his left shoulder and you're hiding behind it again after that. "What the hell?" he cursing as he looked at his left, there's none. Then he was about to find who's the one that patted him when he feels a pat again on his right shoulder. He's about to get angry but after he saw you, waving your hand  in front of him, sweetly smiling. His lips suddenly formed a smile. Forgetting about getting angry after sees you. 

"So it was you?" Baekhyun's brow rising, waiting for an answer and walking towards you. 

You grinning at him and hugged him tightly. "Yeah..." you let out a chuckle. "Uh-oh... I can't breath!" he lets out a fake cough and you let him go and pouted, "I'm missing you Baek! don't you get it?" he giggles. "Yeah yeah, I know.." he hugged you back. "I miss you too. Feels like wanna back to some old days. Childhood days."

"Me too.. I miss that kind of days." you hugged him back. You both missing your childhood days when you both are kids, not worrying anything. Just live to play.

After a while, you feel like wanna . "Hey, when you want to let me go? is your girlfriend a kind of... not-jealous-towards-bestfriends-relationship?" he finally let you go and laughed. "She's reallllly kind and she's glad to meet you."

You surprised, and looked at him confusely "she knew me?"

"of course yes! you brat, I'd been telling her about you ever since I'd told her that I wanted to pick you up from this airport." you stared at him blankly, "oh, okay." he then looked at your luggage, "wow, I see you go shopping too.." he paused. "A lot." and then you giggles at his word, "of course, you brat, I suddenly fell in love with fashion and shopping." you winks and he looks over your outfit right now, its really brandy and stylo. So she has a new interest then "Lets go, your mom is waiting for you. Looks like she had something." He sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter