Back In Time (Final)

Let The Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I’ll pick you up at 7:30,” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun an hour ago but he already got there by 10 minutes earlier. He just stood there, nervously tapping his foot on the floor for a few minutes.

“7:29,” he murmured.

 

Man up, Chanyeol.

 

He knocked on Baekhyun’s door and the sound of door creaking open was heard. It was Baekhyun, he looked up and smiled brightly to Chanyeol.

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol grinned like an idiot and Baekhyun caressed Chanyeol’s hair, “Hello Chanyeol. Where are we going today?”

“It’s a secret.” Chanyeol smirked.

“Whatever.” Baekhyun pouted.

“Oh, I almost forgot! Here.” Chanyeol handed Baekhyun a box of heart-shaped chocolates. Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he took it and he gave Chanyeol a big warm hug, causing the taller one to blush within a second. “Thank you, Yeol.”

 

---

 

They went to a park. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol curiously, “A park? Are we going on a picnic? At night?”

“No, idiot. We are not going on a picnic. Pabo Baek.” Chanyeol teased while pinching Baekhyun’s cheek. Baekhyun looked away, attempting to sulk when Chanyeol suddenly kissed his cheek. “W-what are you doing?” he stuttered.

Chanyeol laughed and he held up a blindfold. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow, “Now what, Park Chanyeol?”

“We are going to walk somewhere. Just close your eyes.” Chanyeol told him and he acquiesced. Chanyeol tied the blindfold gently, careful not to muss his lover’s hair or causing him pain. He then guided Baekhyun properly and after few steps, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun “Ready?”

“Yes!” Baekhyun said impatiently.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter