girl crush

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s early in the morning in Exo's dorm and the boys were still sleeping. Unlike the previous times, Suho was the first to get up. It felt unusual, because oftentimes, he would sleep until the members were forced to push him off his bed.

Something was bothering him.

Last night, not long after they had arrived from another year-end event, Kai had showed him a fancam that had recently been uploaded in the internet. It was catching a lot of attention.

In the video, Suho saw a borderline pissed Park Chorong, alongside her members who didn't look very pleased either. All three of them had their attention averted to two particular people conversing happily in front of them, him and Yuri.

The look on Chorong's face had shown nothing but pure irritation.

What did I do? Suho thought to himself. She couldn't possibly...

Perhaps...

No way...

Suho tilts his head, oblivious.

Park Chorong, were you jealous?

The delusional, although Suho would prefer it to be called hopeful him had made up many possible reasons in his head as he replayed the video over and over again, trying to read the expression on Chorong's face, hoping to get a clearer understanding each time he replayed the video. But to no avail, he ended up falling asleep instead.

***

"Woah, it’s not like you to wake-up this early” Suho snapped out of his thoughts when a half-awake Kyungsoo jumped on the sofa next to him.

"Umm, well you know…" Suho trailed off, not even bothering to finish his sentence.

"Still bothered by the fancam?" Kyungsoo figured

Suho's silence revealed the answer.

After having breakfast,  the boys headed over to their company's building for practices, this time for another event. They boys had just finished a couple of rounds of their dance number, when they had all decided to rest.

In between their breaks, the boys would play random music in their sound system just to ease the tension brought by the pressure of perfectiing every dance number.

It was Luhan's turn to play music.

Apink's song played.

And casually the boys sang along, not noticing that their seniors had heard their little jamming session and had already entered the room to join them.

"Mind if I sing along?" Sunny beamed, earning the attention of everyone in the room.

"Oh noona!"

"Annyeong noona!"

"What brings you here our sunbaes?"

The boys all asked in sync

"Well we overheard our hoobaes singing the song of our favorite girl group" Yuri wiiggled her brows, her smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter