Noona

Replay

A/n: The picture for this chapter, that is everyone Luna :D (aka Luhan as a girl) 


Prologue:

“Noona !” Sehun waved with a big smile once he get a glimpse of his so called, ‘My Soulmate’

“Yah ! Sehunnie, why are you here so early?” Luna asked, locking her front door.

Sehun casually walk towards his Soulmate and as usual, he helped Luna with her books and other things. 

“Nothing…..Just thought that you need a bodyguard going to school” Sehun reasoned. 

“Yeah right… I doubt anyone would even be scared of you, look at you, you don’t even know how to do this.” Luna tiptoed a bit to help Sehun fix his necktie, shades of red is visible on his cheeks.

“I know how to do this noona, I was just in a hurry going here..” Sehun said shyly, as Luna continue working on his necktie.

“You know you don’t have to do this every morning, your first class starts two hours after mine… I don’t understand why you have to do this..” Luna sigh and walk two steps ahead Sehun.

“Noona…..Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?” Sehun ask.

Luna stop on her tracks causing Sehun to collide on her back.

“Oww.” Sehun whine.

“You’re treat.” Luna said before walking ahead again.

The boy who just recover from the collision, look at her back confuse, “Noona, wha---Was that a Yes?” Sehun immediately grin.

“Sehun, you’re so clueless.” Luna whispered to herself before nodding.

----

“Oh…. What is this? Sehun finally got a girl ? Wow .” Xiumin sigh dramatically. 

“What does that mean hyung?” Sehun pout. 

“Nothing. You know Hyung is just making fun of you. But really I have to meet this girl , okay?” XIumin ask while pressing random button on his XboX controller.

“Nah… I’ll think about it.” Sehun tease.

“Why? Scared your girl might fall for me ?” Xiumin counter back with a smirk.

Sehun widen his eyes, dropping his XboX controller, “N-No” 

“Why so nervous? I was kidding, anyways let’s finish the game tomorrow, I have to go back to the office, okay?” Xiumin patted Sehun’s head before heading out Sehun’s house.

Sehun sigh and flop on his bed, reaching for his phone that is somewhere on his bed, he open the message that flashed on the screen:

Annyeong, Sehunnie, Noona is free right now, Wanna go on a date? 

The frown on his face immediately disappear before he jumped out off his bed and grab a random sweater before giving Luna a call.

----

“Asa !” Sehun cheered after beating Luna in the basketball arcade game for the third time.

“Okay, Hunnie, what do you want now?” Luna sigh, but give the younger a sweet smile.

“Uh….  Bubble tea?” Sehun said before pulling Luna out the arcade room.

“Do you love bubble tea more or me?” Luna asked while letting herself being dragged by Sehun. 

Sehun turn is head flashing Luna his adorable eye smile, “Why choose if I can have both ?” 

Luna ‘tsk’ and pinch Sehun’s cheek, “What do I do to you?”

“Just love me Noona, that’s all..” Sehun winks and turn back dragging Luna once again to their Bubble tea café.

“I already do, you Pabo.” Luna mumble.

---

Sehun and Luna’s relationship from the start was full of rainbows and butterflies, at their school, they were named and still is, the cutest couple. 

People might think that their relationship will be full of flaws and issues considering Luna is three years older than Sehun. But it was the opposite, both of their parents were ecstatic to know about their relationship and really they almost throw a party on the whole street if not for Xiumin who backed up Sehun when his parents is trying to get their neighbours approval.

Anyways, the only thing that matters right now to the two lovers is each other.

---

“Noona you’re cheating aren’t you.” Sehun pouted.

“No….Now your turn, What’s my favourite colour?” Luna ask as she watched the TV screen in front of her.

“Pink because you think that’s the best hair colour on me.” Sehun giggle kicking his blanket until it fall on the ground. “Now, my turn…..What do I hate the most?” 

“Guys looking at me and…….. Bugs.” Luna chuckle.

Sehun pouted as if Luna could see him from the phone, “Noona, are you watching Lee Min Ho again?” 

Luna pause for a bit before laughing, “Fine, I’ll turn it off now, geez I could see you pouting from here…” 

“Good, Noona, I love you..” Sehun mumble.

“I know…” Luna smile.

“And what do you say?” Sehun raised a brow.

“I love you too.” 

“Hahahahah More than I love you?” Sehun questioned.

“Yes….more than you love me.” Luna answered, as she walks up to her room.

“Nah.. Noona, that’s impossible.” Sehun smile.

“Why so?” Luna asked, opening her room.

“Because I love you too much there’s no way anything could beat that.” Sehun grin.

“Pabo.” Luna whispered, as she stood in the middle of her room, thankful to the boy that she is talking right now on the phone for coming to her life, “Thank you Hunnie.”

“For what?” 

“Nothing, now go to sleep, we still have school tomorrow.” Luna said.

“Arraseo Noona, goodnight.” 

“Goodnight, Hunnie.”

“Dream of me okay?” Sehun said.

“Yes..” Luna smile.

-----

“Sehunnie, right here !” Luna stood in front of Sehun’s house early this morning, holding onto two lunch boxes aside from her books.

“No-Noona…Why are you here so early?” Sehun asked surprise. He was sure he put his alarm into 4:00 am so he could be at Luna’s house by 6.

“I thought it would be cool for me to wait for you today instead of the usual.” Luna smile as Sehun helped her with her things.

“But I love picking you up every morning…it makes me feel like I can actually protect you.” Sehun mumble.

“Are we having this talk this early?” Luna asked raising a brow.

Sehun sigh and shakes his head, “Sorry.” 

Luna took a deep breath before linking her arms on Sehun, “You know you don’t have to worry about you not being able to protect me..” Luna whispered, she look up to the boy and smile, “Because you’re doing a very good job in protecting my heart…You know, making me happy and fluttered every day, making me feel like I’m the luckiest and prettiest girl in this entire world….That’s already enough Hunnie” Luna smiles. 

Sehun turn his head towards Luna a small smile appearing on his face, “Sorry.” 

“No need for that Sehunnie…” Luna smiles and tip toed planting a good morning kiss onto Sehun’s cheek.

---

“So, when can I actually meet this ‘Noona I’m so in love with you’ ?” Xiumin asked.

The two man , well mostly Sehun and one man, is playing basketball in the neighbourhood.

Xiumin being a very close Hyung of Sehun, and most likely Sehun being Xiumin’s stalker, it’s given that the boy would always talk to his Hyung and ask about dating advices, and Xiumin is just so curious who is this Luna girl who had made his sweet dongsaeng to be determined to change from being a boy who only loves video games into a “mature” man.

“Luna, Luna Noona is her name, and Do you really want to meet her?” Sehun ask trying a three points shot.

“Of course, I have to at least say my greetings to my future in law.” Xiumin tease easily blocking the shot Sehun made.

The said boy immediately flushed red when the mention of ‘in laws’ was put up. 

“Fine…. Do you have any meeting tomorrow?” Sehun asked.

“Not in the afternoon.” Xiumin said successfully getting the shot in.

“Okay, that would be fine I think, Since Noona only have Calculus tomorrow….” Sehun said as he do a lay up that went through the basket. “YEHET !” 

Xiumin chuckle, “Okay, so tomorrow, Lunch time, Do you wanna meet to our favourite place?” 

“Call….and hyung, I win ..” Sehun said before he do a three points shot, this time it went in, making the score 4--5 in Sehun’s favour.

---

“Noona, Noona Here !!” Sehun waved his hands as soon as he sees Luna enter the mini restaurant warmly dress. Her hair is done in a French braid and was put on one side of her shoulder.

Luna immediately brightens up and waved back, “Sehunnie, Sorry, I was caught in the traffic.” 

“No… I just got here as well noona..” Sehun said smiling widely as he pull out a chair for Luna.

Xiumin just smile, his dongsaeng is truly becoming a man….Well maybe he needs to work on it more..

“Noona, Noona, Noona, Noona.. Greet. This is Xiumin hyung who who I’ve been following around like my real hyung since I was young. Xiumin Hyung, this is Luna Noona, my g-grilfriend.” Sehun blush.

The two older bow at each other briefly.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Xiumin, it’s great to finally meet you, Luna-shi”

“Oh, Annyeonhaseyo…. “ Lunha bowed again, before she noticed Chanyeol’s shoes.

“But Sehunnie, what’s wrong with your shoes?” Luna frown.

Sehun scratch the back of his neck, “Ah… I got a snow on my shoes on my way here…” 

“Aigoo… your socks must be wet, Aren’t your feet cold?”
“I’m okay Noona, how about you? Are you warm enough?” Sehun ask grabbing Luna’s hand to rub their hands together.

“Ah !! Noona, Can you help me to open this ?” Sehun asked handing Luna a hot pack.

Xiumin shakes his head, “Give it to me, I’ll open it for you, Sehun, how can you ask your noona to open it for you?” 

“Ah.. Sorry hyung…. I forgot, Luna noona is three years older than me, so your older than her..” 

“Ah, yes” Xiumin said handing back the hot pack to Sehun, “that’s right Luna-shi, So just tell me anything if you’re having any problems, I’ll try to help since I’m like a real brother of Sehun already.” 

Sehun smile proudly to his hyung while Luna just stare at the older guy, “That’s right, Since Hyung have more experience he can be very reliable!” 

“Oh.. Is that so?” Luna said before smiling towards Xiumin.

“Yes, don’t be shy to approach me anytime Luna-shi.” Xiumin smiles. 

Throughout the afternoon, Xiumin and Sehun both help Luna with her foods, both male giving special treatments to the lady, more specially Sehun of course.

“Excuse me..I have to use the washroom..” Sehun said.

Both Xiumin and Luna excused him.

“I can see why he loves you so much.” Xiumin commented.

Luna looks up from her food and smile, “Sehun is always like that..” 

“I am happy he finds you, Luna-shi… Thank you for making our Sehun happy.” 

“So what do I missed?” Sehun asked. 

“Nothing… Except I have to go now because my work is calling me.” Xiumin said, grabbing his coat not after he pays the cheque.

---

“Mr. Kim, you have someone here.” 

Xiumin looks up to his papers and told his secretary to let his guest in.

“Oh! Luna-shi…What’s up?” XIumin asked, getting up on his seat.

“Uh..just.. I just want to have a meal with Oppa.” Luna said.

“Oh.. Is that so? What about Sehun? He didn’t come with you?” Xiumin asked.

“Oh.. Yes.. He didn’t come with me today.”

Xiumin hesitate for a moment, but then he can’t just turn down his dongsaeng’s girlfriend, afterall he still have manners.

The two head to the usual restaurant, the meal at first was full of small talks of ‘How are you’s’ and ‘How’s School/work’

But as the topic runs out, Luna had introduce a new one, “So…what does Oppa likes for girls?” she asked, looking down on her salad.

“Why did you ask so suddenly?” Xiumin question.

“Nothing.. It’s just, it’s hard to believe that someone as gentlemen as you doesn’t have a girlfriend.” Luna commented, still looking down on her food.

Xiumin looks towards the girl who refuse to look back, “Uh.. It’s just that I’m busy with my work and I don’t really like anyone right now.” 

Luna slowly put down her fork, lifting her head, she looks straight back to Xiumin, “Oppa…. How about a girl like me?”

“Huh?!” 

“I’m asking…How about me?” 

Xiumin crack a smile before answering, “Ah… You? Cute and Lovable… You and Sehun is really compatible.” 

“Do you know how much Sehun talks about you? When we play Basketball. Video games, when we watch movies, When we go for a run.  Everywhere.  Sehun always mention you. That’s why I think I know you for so long already.” 

Luna sigh, “Always Sehun, Sehun….Oppa… Don’t you have anything to say to me? Why do we have to talk about Sehun when it’s only the two of us together?” 

“We have too, It’s given Luna… Sehun is your Boyfriend, I knew you because of him, Why not talk about him? I don’t see anything wrong about it. You‘re Sehun‘s girlfriend afterall” 

“Ah.. I see.. So for Oppa, I’m just Sehun’s girlfriend.”

Xiumin heave a sigh, “Luna, even though I treated you to a meal today for coming to my office alone, please do come with Sehun the next time…or it would be better to not see me at all if you’re planning to come by alone.” 

“that…what are you saying?” Luna asked.

“Although this meal doesn’t have any deeper meaning, If Sehun finds out, I know he will get hurt, and I don’t like seeing my dongsaeng feeling hurt.”

---

Sehun’s frown becomes deeper due to the fact that f(x)=0.876 is not the answer for Question 5 of his homework. But that frown suddenly disappear when his phone vibrated and without hesitation he opens the message that his noona had sent him:

I’m outside. Come out. 

Not caring of his Calculus homework anymore, he grab a random sweater and sprinted outside his house, not wanting to let his noona wait outside in the freezing cold weather. 
“Guess Who~~~” Sehun said covering Luna’s eyes.

“Don’t…” Luna said coldly, removing Sehun’s hands.

“Noona….Why are you like this? Do you wanna come in and warm up for a bit?” Sehun asked taking Luna’s hand.

“Sehun-ah..I’m not in the mood to joke around… I’m here to tell you something..” 

“What--What’s it Noona? Do you wanna say it inside? I’ll make you Hot choco.” Sehun smile brightly.

“I think it would be better fo us to stop dating..” Luna said.

“N-Noona..What are you saying? I--”

“Just.. I just think it would be better for us to end everything from here.” 

“Noona…”

“Sehun-ah…. It’s just…It’s me… I don’t think I still feel the same way towards you as before…. Believe me, I truly loved the times when we were together, but previously, I’ve been changing…”

“Noona, why are you like this suddenly.” Sehun asked holding onto Luna’s hand.

“Noona…. Please, Don’t do this to me.” Sehun said, grabbing onto her as if his life depends on her hands.

Luna couldn’t help it but look away..

“Do you.. Love another person ?” Sehun asked.

Luna just remained silent.

“Sehun-ah, That person, even though I break up with you, there is no chance for me to be with him, however, I don’t have the confidence to continue being with you while liking that person..I don’t want to lie to you.”

Sehun grab both Luna’s hand, “Noona, I’ll do well. I will be just like that person that you love right now, Whjat should I do?.--”

“Sehun-ah, Let‘s break up happily should we? ”

“Can noona do that? Smiling happily, Can you do that? I still like Noona, Do you think our relationship will end just because Noona said so? It has not ended for me yet, not in forever.” 

“Please, Noona, I will change, I’ll be that person, just tell me what to do.” 

“Sehun-ah… That person, is different from you, his more mature” Luna said removing Sehun’s hand from hers.

“Mature? Then I’ll be mature for noona, I won’t wear this sweater anymore, nor those caps, I won’t wear sports shoes, I won’t wear skinny jeans too, do you want me to wear formal dress everyday, I will do that.. What should I do? What should I do to look mature?” Sehun asked, grabbing Luna’s hand once again. But this time Luna let him be.

“That tone.. Sehun, that child-like tone, I dislike that too.. “
“Then I’ll change my tone, too” Sehun said desperate.

“Sehun-ah..I don’t wish to hurt you.. That’s why let’s just--”

“I was already hurt after Noona said ‘break up’ that’s why it doesn’t matter if you keep hurting me now, as long as you tell me how can I be someone you will love again.” 

Luna slowly remove Sehun’s hands off her hands, “I’ll go now. Sehun-ah, remember to eat your meals, Wear warm clothes so you won’t catch cold, winter season is approaching, You get cough easily too, so drink more water.”

“No…I don’t want too. Noona can just continue looking after me.” Sehun said, grabbing Luna by the shoulder.

“I can’t do that anymore Sehun…I have to go now.” Luna said.

---


“Sehun-ah..Why, are you--”

“Hyung…” Sehun cried nuzzling his head on Xiumin’s shoulder. 

“What, happened, tell me..” 

“Hyung… Luna Noona..she broke up with me.” 

“What?!” 

Sehun removed himself our of Xiumin, “She-she told me she loves another person…. I thought she was lying….bu-but, it turns out, it was all true.”

Xiumin look straight to his dongsaeng, How long has it been since this boy had been crying? 

“Hyung you know….Our Luna noona is a very kind person, I say I miss her, no matter how tired she is, she will come out, If I said I’m sick, in a milli second she’s by my side taking care of me. Till now, she haven’t say anything that is bad towards me..--”

“Sehun-ah.”

“And hyung, Our noona is a sleepyhead in the morning, that’s why you have to do a morning call every day to wake her up. Don’t give up if she didn’t pick up in your first try, because you have to at least call her ten times for her to wake up, also, Luna Noona is not good at eating spicy food, So when you see her eating spicy food, that means she is feeling down, So hyung you have to make her happy. And hyung, if you two are out, don’t let her drink just anything because she easily get intestine inflammation, you have to get her a distilled water from the convenience store, and she really can’t endure cold weather, so don’t have dates outside in winter, she really dislikes it when you eat noisily, so avoid eating food that makes sounds easily, rice cakes, don’t eat those in front of her. She is also sensitive to smells, so don’t put too much perfume when you’re meeting her. And--”

“Sehun-ah” Xiumin have to stop the boy or else he doesn’t know until when Sehun could keep going without collapsing. 

“Hyung, I will tell you if I thought of some more.. Right now I can only think of those”

“I don’t have any intentions of dating Luna, Sehun-ah, why are you being like this?”

“Ous Noona, She likes hyung. And I hope hyung can accepts Noona’s feelings. I know noona will be happier with you as compared when she was with me.”

“Sehun-ah..”

“I’ll go now.. Hyung…” Sehun said, but not before giving his hyung a formal bow.

Replay.... Sehun just wanted to replay everything, back to the start, back to when he is still a mere junior and Luna is just his senior, a complete stranger, Because right now, all Sehun wanted is for him to know how to unloved someone so that someone could live without any guilt. 


A/N: 2297 words. If you love the story please do upvote and comment :D 

~Cheers~ 

 

01-19-14