01.

Will you just love me already?

 

Chapter 01

 

 

“Oppa!” She called out while tailing behind the guy who just rolled his eyes and continued walking to his locker completely ignoring her. When he reached his locker he punched his code and as he was about to open his locker a hand slammed itself to it preventing it from opening. The guy groaned irritably before turning around to face the now cutely pouting girl but of course he won’t admit that outloud.

 

“What do you want Park Riyeon?” He finally spoke uninterested. Slowly Riyeon’s eyes lit up but the deep pout was still painting her small lips.

 

“You” Of course. What’s new? That’s what she always answers when he would ask her that question so why bother asking? Sighing, he was about to turn around but then Riyeon lifted a pink polkadots lunch box. “I cooked this for you but then you kept on ignoring me. I’ve been chasing you around the campus since the last 15 minutes.”

 

“Exactly. why can’t you get it that I’m not interested in whatever you cooked? Eat it yourself, you need it more just by looking at you skin and bones.” When he wanted to open his locker for the second time Riyeon grabbed his arm.

 

“But I’ve worked hard for it.” Guilt slowly eating him up as he looked at her down expression but then he know Riyeon too well — at least that’s what he thought— she will never do any kind of chores. But then he was proved wrong by a sudden voice of a third party.

 

“That’s right Mr. Byun Baekhyun.” Chanyeol came walking towards them while yawning and then back hugged his younger sister and leaned his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. “She nearly caught the whole house on fire in the middle of the dawn just to perfect that kimbap for you, I know that I sounded ridiculous but she didn’t even want any maids to help her—“

 

“I can actually hear you” Riyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“—So if I were you I would accept it already because we all know that even if you say no she’ll still end up shoving that food in to your throat with the additional of the whole lunch box. Yummy” With that he stood up straight and wrapped an arm around the younger one’s shoulder.

 

“You made me sound bad there you know.” She pouted.

 

“Which you are” Baekhyun muttered silently but still it reached the sibling’s ear. Chanyeol chuckled when he saw the girl’s crunched up face but then stopped when he was met by a deadly glare from the younger one, the latter sighed and shoved the girly lunch box in to Baekhyun’s hand not even bothering to answer back.

 

Baekhyun lifted up the lunch box and eyed it and crunched his nose. “Pink polkadots really?”

 

“Psh. Stop the act. It matches you’re SNSD fanboy spirit. You know you like it. Hahahahaha— OW!! That ing hurts you know?! you!” Baekhyun kicked his giant bestfriend’s shin making the latter bend down and rub the pained part of his leg with an unreadable expression. Riyeon laughed at the scene but then laughed harder when it sinked in in her what Chanyeol just said.

 

“So that ringtone last night was really yours??” Riyeon was red from laughing when she remembered last night’s slumber party at their house when an unknown phone rang in the middle of a horror movie marathon with a TTS song. “The twinkle twinkle~” She mimicked their dance step. Chanyeol slapped the locker while laughing totally forgetting that he has been kicked.

 

Baekhyun’s face turned red not because he was laughing but because of shame. “Stop it you guys or I’ll cut your ing mouths off.” He said coldly hiding his embarrassment but then the two was not bit intimidated and continued to throw teases to him.

 

And this continued until the end of the day, the Park siblings would laugh their heads off every moment their eyes would meet. The rest of the boys who are Sehun, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Joonmyun became curious as to why the two seemed on drugs but then just like adding fuel on to the fire, the two told them as to why they’re like that so it ended up Baekhyun was the bullied kid at the end of the day despite being the second oldest of the group.

 


 

“Will you stop that already?” Baekhyun hissed and glared at Riyeon who’s sitting on the floor busy painting his nails with her baby pink nail polish while sticking her tongue out in concentration.

 

Riyeon made a ‘tsk’ sound. “Stop being bratty and just shut up, I need to try that ridiculously cute nail art I saw on youtube.”

 

“And you can’t try it on your own nails?” Baekhyun raised a brow irritatedly but didn’t dare to move his hand away.

 

“I can but what if I messed it up on the first try then at least it’s not my nails that’s ruined. Hohoho” He was about to snap back “Uh uh uh don’t try saying anything if you want this to finish fast.” And so Baekhyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath before letting himself fall back until his back leaned against the couch.

 

“What are you doing?” Sehun sat next to Baekhyun with a bowl of popcorn in hand, the latter fished his free hand on to the bowl and eat. The whole circle of friends decided to go straight to Joonmyun’s condo after school since there’s no homeworks to do at all.

 

“Trying that cutesy nail art I saw on youtube earlier. Doesn’t it look nice on his slender slash girly hand?” She lifted her client’s hand and admired her work. It was a baby pink nail polish with a white polkadots design.

 

“Haha hyung it looks exactly like a girl’s hand seriously it suits you— OW !” Sehun groaned when Baekhyun hits the back of his head. “I was just telling the truth man, what’s your problem??” Sehun stood up and ran back to the kitchen when Baekhyun attempted to hit him again.

 

“You really like hitting people huh?” Riyeon giggled as she recalled earlier’s event.

 

“Fyi, I studied hapkido.” He abruptly swat his hand away from her and stared at his now decorated finger nails in disgust. “What the heck.”

 

“Yah! You’re ruining it!” She whined and then grabbed his hand again and blew on it to dry it up.

 

“Hey fanboy, what did you just do to Sehun? The kid came up to us — oh cute nail polish you have there sweety” Joonmyun and Riyeon snickered and high fived each other. Baekhyun ruffled his hair irritably and closed his eyes tightly while leaning his head at the head rest of the couch controlling his temper and didn’t dare to answer back since they wouldn’t even stop.

 

“Hey what’s up in the kitchen?” Riyeon asked as she smelled a familiar mouth watering smell.

 

“Kyungsoo’s cooking our favorite meal” Suho ruffled her hair.

 

“Kimchi spaghetti?? Oh my I’m totally getting the big part of it adios!” She stood up and ran to the kitchen where everyone is. Suho chuckled and shook his head, he sat beside Baekhyun who was currently glaring at the kitchen entrance where the girl had gone.

 

“You know pretty boy, you’ll make a reaaaally cute couple.” Said Suho. The younger one scoffed and nearly puked at the thought.

 

“Never would I like that annoying brat

 

Little did he know that the story’s just began?

 

 

 


First chap's up! I know it's short so please forgive me. huhuhu.
But I hope you still like it. Hihi. See you on the next chap! Siao <3