Beginning of New Life

You Stole My Heart

 Afterwhile going out of SM Town building , you were checking on your schedules with curiousity.Schedules were quite tight,a lot of dance practices and lessons with Yunho. "I guess my new life starts here, new life full of challenges, new things and experience ". You said to yourself while keep walking and checking on your schedules. " What are you checking so diligently ?? "Familiar voice could be heard from behind,then you slowly turned  to look back. " I..I’m just checking the schedules you gave to me" You answered as you saw Yunho looking at you  but quickly checked if no one is watching. You grabbed his arm and pulled him to place  where other would not see both of you. Yunho gave you confusing look.

" Yunho-shii I don’t want fangirls do same thing again and now is lunch break,it’s even more dangerous"  You explained why you drag him here.  " I’m Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you wont walk home all by yourself "

"It’s okay but let’s be careful " Yunho looked down at your hand holding his arm, you quickly let go of it ,you  got embarrassed by your action."Actually I….."You wanted to say you were looking for someone to take but Yunho cut you off by saying." As I thought, you are walking alone again.I can take you home" His words made you froze like ice cube, you didn’t expected him to heard such words from him.

"Hana!! Hana!! Where are you ? " Yunho and you heard someone calling your name. Minho kept calling your name since he saw you going out and now you’re nowhere to be found. " Do you know person who is calling you ? "  Yunho questioned all of sudden and you responded with nod."He is person who help me here since I arrived here.You can take me home next time. It must be hard for you since you got schedules"

"You’re right Hana,I should go or manager will start look for me" You could see his disappointed look but he smiled quickly." See you soon,don’t be late for  first lesson."  Yunho quickly went away,passing by  Minho,afterwhile you came to him.Minho got little bit suspicious that Yunho and you came from same direction.

" Finally you’re here.I have been looking for you but you were nowhere to be found." He looked at you with questioning look." Oh that ..I am Sorry,I had to meet someone .We had small talk." You tried to not sound suspicious ,since he had that questioning look on his face.

"At least now you’re here." He smiled and opened car door for you,meanwhile Yunho watched scene secretly .He saw how Minho opened door for you and both of you went away together.

"Yunho,What are you doing here?" Junsu appeared out of nowhere that it made Yunho to jump little. " Ya!! Junsu ,Don’t scare me like this. I could get heart attack" Yunho acted so serious.Junsu pouted. " Anyway what you were doing ? " Junsu questioned Yunho." Nothing I was being bored" Yunho lied to Junsu,since he had no way.He couldn’t say that he looked what Hana was doing with guy he didn’t knew.

" Let’s go to see what other are doing.We still need to have some practice" Junsu said and they both went to practice room.

Meanwhile you were sitting in car ,looking out through window." So how was your meeting ? " Minho tried to break silence. " It was going great.more than great. I got accepted and soon I will start take lessons and go to DBSK rehearsals."

"Really?? That’s great! Congratulations !! You want go somewhere? We can go to celebrate! " Minho got really excited by news and offered you to celebrate but you felt eager to answer.

" Maybe next time ? Audition I had was really tiring " You tried your best to avoid going out,you liked the fact  he help you but you didn’t wanted him to get idea of  trying to approach you as girl.

" It’s okay.Health always come first " Minho stopped the car and smiled. You get off from his car and waved at him before you came in your house. As soon as you enter your room ,you dialed your sister’s number. "Minhee,come on answer the call, I guess she put her phone into only God knows where " After many trying, finally she answered " Sorry my little sister,I was busy."

" It’s okay. Minhee I have news for you " You tried to sound really serious for scare her on purpose.You always tease each other so it was usual thing for you both to do.

"Why so serious ? Something bad happened?? Minhee almost shouted on phone,She got really worried.

"Nothing It’s good news " You laughted at her reaction.Your serious voice always work on her.

"Yaaa!! You will be over once I see " She shouted on phone but in few seconds started to laught. " So what’s the news ? "

"You remember videos you sent ? to Yunho I mean. I won and had audition today " You said proudly while smiling non stop. Minhee always wanted all the best for you,so it’s made you even more happy.

" Really?? Oh my god!! My little sis!! You did it!! Congratualtions!!!! " Minhee shouted on phone out of happiness. " I cant believe you did it.I’m so happy and proud of you my little sis "

" Thank you unnie!! If it’s not you I wouldn’t be able to go there!! Big thanks to you unnie! " You thanked to her non stop .You felt like jumping because of happiness.

" No need to thank for me my little sis,It’s all for you.At least I could help you like this " Minhee sounded really happy on phone.

" Listen unnie when you will come to Korea? " You couldn’t wait till she come here too.Even you’re happy here you miss her a lot all the time.

" I don’t know yet but if I don’t get accepted to university I want to.I will come to you and try my luck in Korea like you.Be patient okay my little sis ? "

"I wil be patient,You’re always welcome here " You sighted but Minhee had her dream so you will wait her patiently.

"Good girl. I have to go practice my singing .Talk to you soon.Take care and show them who you are " You laughted at her. " I will do that for sure! You too take care unnie.Bye " You hang up phone and went to take warm bath which always help you to relax.