Challenge accepted

You Stole My Heart

 After you got call from DBSK’s manager you decided to check news about them,since it was only way which can calm you done more or less ,when you read or watch photo about them.Since 2003 you were their fan,so you grew up with their music .You just typed page address in your web browser and opened your favorite DBSK  page as you were reading, checking recent information about them.One article caught your attention " DBSK’s Yunho were spotted with unknown girl ".Out of curiosity  without any worries you opened article and saw yourself in picture while Yunho were standing close to you. " Fans saw us,this is not ,they might make misunderstanding out of this photo,he was just standing close to you " You talked out loud while checking comments and it’s made you feel bad.I don’t date him you silly girls.Comments made you burn out of anger " ? "

You gasped at such words and quickly turned off that page.Instead of thinking about it you brushed  all minds away ,slowly changed to your clothes and started to practice dances you learned.All day you were dancing,practicing as much as possible  since you knew challenge awaits you tomorrow.

Day  passed by quickly, you even didnt noticed so after dancing you took jacket and went out outside to breath some fresh air. While walking you heard some guys talking " How fans could get you so easily??Who is that girl you were with? " Changmin’s voice was heard for sure ,afterwards you heard  Yunho’s voice " I don’t know and that girl was my fan,I accidently bumped into her" You tought he was trying to explain how whole thing happened.Suddenly crazy mind came to your head and without any hesitation you went to them. "I am sorry to bother you both but ……" As you were about to finish what you were saying  both of them turned to you surprised by your appearance. " What are you doing here? "Yunho and Changmin asked you in unison.

You gulped as you looked at them shyly " I was taking a walk and heard you both talking and I am girl Yunho bump into accidently and I am sorry if caused you trouble Yunho-shii" You apologized and bowed but Yunho stopped from doing it " It wasn’t your faulth,our fans always have been this way" Changmin coughted to interupt talk between you and Yunho " Don’t worry we will take care of it. " Changmin assured me  as he  rubbed back of his head shyly.  " But what is your name ? I think I have seen you before " Yunho started to be curious if he saw you before meeting him in street.

"Hmm..I am not sure,I am just your fan , you see many fans don’t you? " I tried to change topic but he was more smart than me " No no no ,aren’t you Hana ? Girl named Hana sent me videos of her dance covers,She does look like you a lot " Yunho looked  at you from head to toe it’s made you feel little bit  nervous. He did remember you and Changmin looked at you confused " Hyung ,stop it already" Changmin laughted and covered Yunho’s eyes. " Forgive my hyung.He confuse people  for someone else as always "

"No ,it’s okay.He didn’t confused I’m girl on the video " You said it in low and soft voice because it made you feel embarrassed. " See? I didn’t confuse anyone.She’s the girl I talked about " Changmin looked at Yunho quickly " Really?? Then I am glad to meet her .Girl who…." Yunho quickly covered Changmin’s mouth and smiled at you. " Never mind him,anyway I’m glad it’s you.See you tomorrow " He waved at you and dragged Changmin along with him. You couldn’t help but laught at how playful they were and waved at them,then you went back to  house with smile on your face.

This day was  full of  various emotions but in the end you felt really happy,you even forgot about fans who bashed you. You didn’t wanted to look tired on your special day  since it really meant a lot to you so , you rushed into bathroom to take shower then went to sleep immediately.

Next morning your alarm clock started to ring at 9am. You murmured by  hearing alarm clock ringing but slowly you managed to turn it off and get up from bed."Ahh what I should wear? " You were thinking out loudly while opening your closet and checking what would suit perfectly.You didn’t wanted to look too extravagant. After 30 minutes search you found perfect outfit and shoes for today. Only make up left ,so you decided to go in kitchen and make some sandwichs with tea when your phone rang.Unfamiliar number showed up on your screen , for moment you hesitated to answer but in the end you did. " Hello,who is calling me ? " You questioned person who called you and heard familiar voice. " It’s me Minho,I just call you for ask how are you nowadays  "

"Oh Minho,sorry I just wasn’t familiar with number calling.I’m fine but I need little help .I was about to call you after breakfast " You kept talking on phone while making sandwichs. " Could you take me to SM Town building ? You asked him as you were finishing to make sandwichs and made tea. " Of course,When I need come to pick you up ? "

"You can come even now ,I am almost done with preparations" You said cheerfully. " I will be right there ,See you" Both of you hang up  ,as soon as you finished talking you ate your breakfast and rushed to your room to put some make up. Door bell ranged as you were putting final touchs to your make up " Just moment!!!! " You shouted from your room ,sprayed some of your favorite  Missha "Not Over You"  Perfume and quickly ran to open the door. " Hello Minho,Come in " You looked up and greeted Minho. " Hi " He smiled and hugged you at that moment you blinked little at his action. " You look pretty " He complimented you and smiled brightly

"Thanks ,just wait a moment I will take my handbag then we can go " You didn’t wanted to give up to his tricks so you just changed topic and went to take your handbag. You checked out yourself last time and went downstairs. " Let’s go.I don’t want to be late " Minho nodded and went to car .Meanwhile you were looking around ,you hoped to see one of DBSK boys but sadly there was none,so you just sat in car and let Minho take you to SM Building.

In 15 minutes, you already were in front of SM TOWN Building.Nervouness could be felt in air but you took deep breath ,waved at Minho and walked in building with help of bodyguard.Many people passed by looking at you,it made you wonder why they kept looking at you,is it your look or something else.However you didn’t mind too much and asked where you should go for meeting. Woman who was working here showed where to go, you  followed her instructions. " Finally I found it " you whispered in really low tone to yourself. " And what you found ? " .Slowly you turned back to look who just talked and it was Yunho. " N..Nothing" Your face felt hot.

"You’re here meeting for meeting ,so don’t feel shy with me. I am person just like you " He giggled  and messed your hair little. You just managed to nod and fix your hair shyly. " It’s almost 11am ,we should go in " Yunho encouraged you to not be scaried and opened the door " Ladies first " He smiled  watching  you walking in room and followed after you.Yunho sat beside other members while you were sitted by stuff in front of them with two others girls who won contest just like you.

 Two other girls were obviously Korean ,you felt little bit uncomfortable sitting in betweem them but what made you more nervous  was DBSK in front of you. Not knowing what to say and do made you worried,you didn’t wanted to fail whatever was going to happen. Suddenly Yunho started to talk while looking at you all

"Hello,I’m DBSK’s U-know,as you all know I posted contest for my fans who love dancing and you girls passed it.It was really hard to choose out of so many people but you girl were all great.However I didn’t told one thing,out of you three I will take just one person to learn dancing personally" Two other girls got shocked by his words but you tried your best to look confident.

" I hope all of you are ready for dance battle now" Yunho kept talking and you gulped little " Dance battle ? and who would think I will get into such thing  "  You thought to yourself as you heard Yunho’s words " Let’s start"

You and two other girls got up and waited for music .Yunho snapped his fingers and music .

All of you started to dance along with music which was played.You put all your effort in dancing  so you didn’t wanted to lose especially when your dream was so close. Song after song was , you felt little tired but you putted all your strength to dancing. Two girls looked at you in disbelief while they were dancing. " Stop the music, girls enough" Music stopped to play, your breathing was so intense that you started to fan yourself.

" Me and our members thought and decided who is the real winner here " All of us got really anxious ,we just watched and waited for their answer. " The winner is Lee Hana. Congratulations " DBSK  clapped for you,following stuff and girls who lost to you. Happiness tears  fell down your cheeks. Biggest dream  in your life became true,you even pinched yourself to make sure if it wasn’t day dreaming.

Afterwards you were left alone with DBSK boys for talking and getting to know each since starting from today you  have chance learn from Yunho and go to their rehearsals. " It’s time for us to go but here is the schedules you should follow,don’t be late " Yunho handed to me few pages of schedules and patted your shoulder gently.

" Thank you Yunho-shii ‘’ You bowed and took papers from him " I am thankful to all of you,because of you all my dream is coming true, See you all soon" You bowed once again happily left SM Town building.


 Hello ^.^ I hope I will get more readers with time and please dont be silent reader but leave some comment ^o^ .They're really appreciated ^o^