Sister Reunion

You Stole My Heart

 " You got cool place to live in my little sis " Minhee stated as she was looking around with curiousity.She was curious just like you. Both of you were like twins but not by look but character,thinking.When Minhee is overprotective , she might look serious but actually  she just tease you to see your reaction ,just like before coming to Korea.

" It’s not only mine, it’s our house now " Minhee smiled as you hugged her.You missed her hugs so much that you though you wont let go of your sister. "Thank you my little, shall I cook something ? I’m really hungry" Minhee rubbed her belly which was making weird sounds " Of course, seems your stomach started protest" You laughted at the sounds it was making,while Minhee rushed to kitchen to check what you have.Suddenly you remember that you actually don’t eat too much,as you thought  afterwards you heard her voice " Hey my little sis!! "

Quickly you rushed to kitchen after she called you " Your fridge is almost empty, you don’t eat? "Minhee came closer to look at you since she was worried " It’s relief I am here so you will normally again" She smiled patting your shoulder and you nodded.

Since you didn’t had too much food, Minhee decided that both of you should go to market. " but unnie change your clothes first " You looked at Minhee from head to toe. " Oh you’re right.I will be right back " Minhee went upstairs and headed to her room while you were checking  on your phone. " Let’s go I am ready" Minhee  runned downstairs and quickly took your phone away. " What you were checking ?? " Minhee giggled and tried to unlock your phone as she pouted. " I cant open it " You giggled at her reaction " I always used code silly unnie " Minhee ruffled your hair as she laughted with you " I know but I wanted to tease you" She stuck tongue out and runned out outside " Yaaa!! Unnie!! You want I chase you till we reach market?? Fine!! " You shouted as you were chasing after her all way to market.

" I give up  my little cute,stop please!! " Minhee stopped showing peace sign as she was panting for such fast running  while you giggled. " I won again,now lets go to market " Both of you  walked in market as people were looking because of scene before "Hmm I think they saw it" Minhee whispered. "Ignore it ,we had fun so who cares" .Minhee nodded and started to take almost every thing she saw,you looked at her in disbelief  while palmfacing then Minhee turned to you " I love to cook so I want to try many things.Food here is much more better "  You could hardly hold your laught " I know but it look like moving mountain.You stuffed cart as much as you could " Minhee blinked and you were actually right. " Ohh well..maybe I took too much but at least ,we wont lack food " You just shook your head giggling while went to pay for everything.It’s took while till you both brought food to home. There were so much bags and it was all food.

" Finally we are home, it felt like forever as we were shopping " Minhee agreed with you " I guess next time I wont buy so much food " She giggled as you were putting food in fridge while Minhee were placing other kind of food in cupboards. "Done !! " You said and sat on chair lazily as Minhee joined you.

" Let’s order pizza?  I think shopping made tired " Minhee  shyly giggle as she suggested it. " Pizza ?  Of course I didn’t eat it like forever!! " You took phone in matter of minutes and ordered some pizza. " They will bring it within 20minutes.Let’s just wait  my lazy unnie " You giggled and messed her hair for . " Yaa!! Stop it or you’re in big trouble.I need to call Yunho ? I think you have his number " Minhee smirked and you looked away while  quickly hiding phone in your pocket. " Oh no you wont,I don’t have it " Minhee snatched phone from your pocket ,you forgot to lock it " We will see Hana!! We will see!! " She made evil laught and runned from you as you tried to get phone back. " Wait ,wait you don’t have his number? How come ?? "Minhee felt taken aback little

" But there is better thing, I found photo " Minhee grinned as she showed photo of you with Yunho.Your eyes become big like never before " How ??How? I didn’t  took any  photo " Minhee waved in front of you " Earth calling Hana,are you okay? "

"Yes I am but this photo I don’t know where is it from" You held phone as you stared at photo and first mind which came to your mind. "Jung Yunho!!!!You’re over!! " Minhee covered your mouth and giggled  " Shh cuttie,that’s cute photo and he did nothing bad. "  She calmed you down while smiling.

 Meanwhile Yunho were giggling like boss at what he did. " Hyung what are you giggling at all the day? " Changmin asked Yunho since he was acting weird during all photoshoot. " Just really good mood "

He giggled and went to others for finish take photos. While you and Minhee were eating pizza happily,but you still had Yunho in your mind and were thinking of how you will take sweet revenge. You giggled at what you tought of .Minhee noticed you giggled all of sudden " Why?? Do I have something on my face? Minhee blinked and quickly checked. " No ..No I just tought of something really funny that’s all " You made sly grin as you finished eating.

" Unnie I need to go out for moment ,could you wait for me ? " Minhee nodded and you quickly run out . " They should be back by this time " You thought  and walked towards DBSK’s house then you saw Yunho coming out of house. " Yaa!! Yunho!! " Yunho looked up to see you and smirked. " Missed me so fast ?? "

" Of course ,how I could not miss you ? " You slowly walked up to him and pushed him against  door,yours hands were sliding down starting his chest and kept sliding more lower as you smirked.Yunho gulped by your action as you leaned closer to him "I know what you have Yunho" As you said you kissed his neck and smirked.

"Hana..you ..you " Yunho stuttered on your words while you wink at him and left him speechless.

" I’m back unnie " Minhee smiled at you as you still had that sly grin on your face. " You did something don’t you ?? Minhee knew you well and if you do something evil she understand only from your sly grin you  had on your face.

" Maybe unnie..maybe " 


Here we go another chapter as I promised  (^_^) Enjoy reading!! Comments are really appreciated!! (^_^) If you like my story ,dont be shy to subsribe to it!! For me every subsriber is important!! (^_^)