Now, who are you? ~

Give it to me

utumblr_mtdtqoGAKd1so5xe8o1_500.gif tumblr_n4vjmzp57K1rpud5oo2_250.gif tumblr_m666kyWygn1qa1nhto1_500.gif

Taehyung ♥ Jieun ♥ Luhan

 

[BREAKING NEWS]

Just yesterday TS and SM gave out their official statement towards the latest biggest scandal of 2014 between EXO's beloved visual Luhan and SECRET's talented main vocalist Song Jieun. Last time we saw images of Luhan and Jieun enjoying a romantic cafe date with so many cringing skinship moments. No matter who looked at the pictures one would think they were dating and many citizens and fans also suspected that they have something going on. However it has been revealed that Jieun and Luhan are only friends and they have known each other for more than 5 years now. They have a strong friendship between them and often comfort each other when one has difficulties. They also support each other when one has a comeback.

A representative from SM revealed: The scandal between Luhan and Jieun is false. They are merely friends and nothing more. Luhan and Jieun have known each other before Luhan's debut and that's why they're really close. They often meet up to catch up with each other. We hope fans would support them and keep loving them. A representative from TS stated: To be honest I was preparing to confirm their relationship but I was shocked when I found out they were just friends. We personally asked them and they revealed that they have known each other for 5 years and on the day they were caught, Luhan was trying to make up to Jieun for something. Anyways we hope fans will still love Jieun and Luhan. And keep supporting them till the end.

This statements have probably calmed the raging fans down a little. However don't you think Song Jieun and Luhan would make an adorable couple? But we wish that their friendship lasts long and their fans would support their friendship.               

 

"YES!" Taehyung yelled. "Hyung, shut up, you're so loud," Jungkook glared as he turned the t.v off. "Yah, is that how you talk to your hyung?" Taehyung pouted. "But seriously Taehyung-ah you're really loud," Suga said. "Shouldn't you guys be happy that my crush is still single and I might have a chance with her?" Taehyung sulked. "Well .. uhh .. yeah .. but ..," BTS replied. "Forget it, i'll be happy by myself," Taehyung yelled. "Don't worry Taehyungie, I'm happy for you," Jin smiled as he wrapped his arms around his shoulder. "Thanks hyung you're the only one I can count on," Taehyung said as he stuck his tongue out towards the others. "Now let's go outside, I need some fresh air, I feel suffocated in this small dressing room," Jin said while dragging him away.

"Oi isn't that Jieun sunbae?" Jin asked while pointing towards the figure walking towards them. "It is, what should I do?" Taehyung panicked and started jumping around. "First calm down and just go talk to her dude," Jin said while pushing Taehyung towards Jieun. "I am not ready yet hyung," Taehyung cried while trying to resist Jin's strength. "Why are you so scared to talk to her?" Jin asked still pushing him with all his might. "Because this is the first time I actually really really liked someone," Taehyung pouted. "Aw how cute," Jin cooed. "Does this mean you're gonna let me talk to her later?" Taehyung asked. "Um no, now go," Jin said before giving him one last push. "Ah .. um .. hello Jieun sunbaenim," Taehyung bowed.

"Ah V, hello," Jieun smiled. "Oh does sunbaenim know me already?" Taehyung asked, shocked yet happy. "Of course, who wouldn't know the popular rookie of the year," Jieun said"Please stop it sunbaenim, you're making me blush," Taehyung said while covering his pink cheeks. "Aigoo, how cute," Jieun laughed while pinching his cheeks. "I actually wanted your help sunbaenim," Taehyung said. "Hmm what is it that you need help in?" Jieun asked. "We, BTS, were planning on doing cross dress for our first concert and we'll be doing SECRET sunbaenim's hit songs medly. And I am assigned to do your part so I was thinking if you could help me learn your dance moves?" Taehyung asked shyly. "Okay, I will," Taehyung smiled brightly.

"But only on three conditions," Jieun smirked. Taehyung gulped. "What conditions?" Taehyung asked nervously. "Just tell me if you would agree to the conditions or not," Jieun said. "Okay, I'll do anything," Taehyung said. "Good boy," Jieun patted his head. "So what are the conditions sunbaenim?" Taehyung asked looking cluelessly. "First condition is that you won't call me sunbaenim," Jieun folded her arms. "It makes me feel weird and old." Taehyung chuckled a little at her cuteness. "Then what do I call you?" Taehyung asked. "Call me Ssongji or noona or even better Ssongji noona," Jieun said. "Ssongji .. noona(?)" Taehyung said. "Aw you look so cute while saying that," Jieun squealed. After composing herself a little she said, "The second condition is that you always do aegyo when I ask you to." Taehyung nodded cutely and did an okay sign.

"As you say Ssongji noona." Jieun smiled. "The last and final condition is that you will always have to obey me no matter what I tell you to do," Jieun smirked. Taehyung hesitated a little but still agreed to the condition. "Your conditions are accepted noona," Taehyung said while doing a little courtesy bow. "Then I'll meet you tomorrow in Music Bank," Jieun ruffled his hair and waved. "Bye bye Ssongji noona," Taehyung yelled while waving back. "This is the best day ever," Taehyung squealed as he skipped off. "Hyung, hyung. I just talked to Jieun noona and we're meeting up tomorrow as well," Taehyung said while his face embraced his huge smile. "Well done, I told you it wouldn't be so hard," Jin patted his head. "And I owe it all to you, hyung," Taehyung hugged him.

~      

"Hey Jieun-ah?" Luhan spoke. "I know you're currently .. busy with your promotion .. and that .. right now but can we meet up?" Luhan was rehearsing his big proposal. "Why are you so nervous Luhan?" Minseok sighed. "I don't know. I have never really proposed to anyone," Luhan said while playing around with his fingers. "You can't be seriously serious right now," Minseok gave him his infamous 'you have got to be kidding me' face. "I'm really serious," Luhan pouted. "Alright now, calm down, take a deep breathe and start again," Minseok said. Luhan took a deep breathe and started, "Jieun-ah, I have something to tell you. Actually I really wanted to tell you this before but I was really shy to tell you this."

"I have loved you ever since I first layed my eyes on you. I don't know if you love me back but all I know is that my feelings for you is true. Amongst all these people, your face is the first thing I search for. Whenever you're here my heart beats so fast it feels like it'll pop out any second. But when we seperate I want the time to hold still because the time I spend with you is the time I cherish the most. I know this may be sudden but I hope that you respect my feelings towards you. I love you Song Jieun," Luhan said. Minseok clapped his hands and cheered. "Tell her the same exact thing with the same sincerity you just had, I'm sure she would fall for you if she hasn't already," Minseok smiled while giving Luhan thumbs up.

"But where is she anyway? I haven't seen her all day," Luhan pouted. "Well why don't you go and look for her then?" Minseok calmly said. "But this place is so big, how would I be able to find her?" Luhan panicked. "Dude if she can spend half her day looking for you then you can do the same for her as well," Minseok replied while rolling his eyes. "I guess you are right, well see you later boazi," Luhan said as he left the room. "Yah stop calling me baozi," Minseok furiuously yelled but Luhan was long gone. Jieun, jieun where is my darling? Luhan thought as he skipped around the huge music boardcasting building. Just then he noticed the familiar figure and was going to sprint towards her but his footsteps halted.

Is she talking to a guy!? Luhan freaked out. Minseok did tell me that a lot of idols were hitting on Jieunnie but I didn't know it was this frequent. Is that a member of BTS? Luhan recognized the familiar dressing Taehyung had on right now. He stood still, as if he was a statue, and watched them with jealousy. When Jieun laughed with him and ruffled the guy's hair, he felt like he would just step in and declare Jieun as his. But unfortunately he couldn't do that, not yet. When Jieun waved goodbye to Taehyung, it was his turn to step in. "Hey Jieunnie," Luhan waved. "Lulu, I haven't seen you all day," Jieun smiled as she walked over to him. "Who was that you were just talking to?" Luhan asked curiously. "Come on Lulu, how can you not know V?" Jieun said as she made a shocked face.

"Isn't he from BTS?" Luhan ignored Jieun's sarcasm and continued asking questions. "Yeah, you're right. At least you know his group's name," Jieun chuckled. "Yah stop teasing me," Luhan pouted. "Araso, I'll stop," Jieun threw her hands in the air indicating that she gave up. "But why were you talking to him?" Luhan nudged her. "It's our little secret, I don't think I have to tell you and Lulu are you jealous or something?" Jieun smirked. "Fine, don't tell me and who said I was jealous," Luhan stuck his tongue out. "Araso let's go eat now, I'm hungry," Jieun dragged him along. "Gosh you're always hungry," Luhan giggled. "YAH!" Jieun yelled. Guess the confession will have to be delayed for a while. V from BTS? I'll remember you.