Start of something new ~

Give it to me
 

 Image result for xiumin giftumblr_m38afhIAMh1r7vlqw.gif

Minseok Hyojung 

 

Minseok clapped really loudly as he saw SISTAR take their places on stage. He stared at one figure and one figure only. He loved SISTAR way before his debut and one member always stood out for him. Her dark skin toned body, her y s-line and husky voice always left him mesmerized. And that member was none other than SISTAR's y leader, Hyorin. Minseok smiled widely when he saw Hyorin come out of the box.

When Luhan saw Hyorin he gave Minseok a little nudge, slightly teasing him. "Yah here comes your future girlfriend," Luhan chuckled. "Stop making it to obvious, there are fans and people around," Minseok growled. "But I am just telling the truth," Luhan smiled. "She's not my future girlfriend," Minseok sighed. "Alright, alright let's just say your crush then," Luhan smiled cheekily.

"Stop talking to me I want to focus on the performance," Minseok said. " Why don't you just say you want to focus on Hyorin," Luhan teased again. Minseok just shook his head and ignored him then started nodding to the beat. After their 'Gone not around any longer' performance 'Give it to me' came on. Minseok jumped a little from his seat and cheered loudly. This was his favourite song ever from SISTAR.

"Give it to me, give it to me," He lip-synced along to the lyrics while following their dance moves. Luhan whacked him on the chest. "Way to make it less obvious," Luhan whispered with a clear sarcasm. "I don't care, let me just enjoy this song," Minseok ignored him once again and started lip-synching. Luhan sighed and shook his head a little at his friend. "Man, he really likes Hyorin doesn't he?" Luhan whispered to no one in particular.

"Who likes who?" SHINee's Jonghyun from behind asked. "Ah no one sunbae-nim," Luhan shook his hand. Jonghyun seemed suspicious but he didn't want to poke into someone else's business. "Phew, that was close," Luhan wiped the sweat off his forehead. Luhan turned to look at his friend who was still mesmerized into their performance. Luhan just smiled and nodded his head to the beat as well. Wah Hyorin looks so y right now. Minseok grinned.

As the performance was ending he saw his face on the monitor along with Kris. Flustered he looked away from the camera. When the performance ended Minseok cheered really loudly and clapped like a seal. Next was SECRET's turn to perform which meant it was Minseok's turn to tease Luhan. "Oh here comes your girlfriend, Jieun," Minseok said. "Yah shush," Luhan quickly covered his mouth. "There are people around," Luhan said letting go.

"Now you know how I felt like," Minseok smirked. "Yes, and I'm really sorry for teasing you," Luhan pouted. "It's alright but it's been 5 years since you and Jieun have been best friends. Why not just tell her you like her," Minseok shrugged. "It's not as easy as it looks. What if she doesn't like me back? That would just ruin our friendship," Luhan said. "Dude I've seen the way she looks at you, it's love. Just go tell her," Minseok insisted.

"Alright but when the time comes, I will," Luhan said. “Do what suits you the best,” Minseok lightly patted Luhan on the shoulder and turned to watch SECRET’s performance. “Goodbye,” EXO greeted and bowed to their seniors and left after them. On the way to their dressing room they met SISTAR. “Ah hello sunbaenim,” EXO bowed first and SISTAR did the same gesture back. “SISTAR sunbae-nim your performance was really good today,” Baekhyun said.

“Ah thank you,” Soyou said. “Yeah and all the magic tricks were amazing,” Suho added. “Especially the part where you changed your dress. That was so cool,” Chanyeol said giving them thumbs up. Hyorin chuckled. “Thank you very much.” When most of the EXO members left, Luhan nudged Minseok and whispered him to say something. “Uh Hyorin sunbae-nim you were amazing today,” Minseok said.

“Aww only Hyorin?” Bora pouted. Minseok flustered a little and turned to a light shade of red. “Ah that's not what I meant, everyone was amazing,” Minkseok tried to explain. “Forget it, you only like Hyorin,” Bora pretended to cry. “Maybe Xiumin-shi is one of Hyorin unnie’s fanboy,” Dasom chuckled. “Stop teasing him guys,” Hyorin scolded. “Sorry about that Xiumin-shi they’re just messing about. Anyways thank you for the compliment,” Hyorin smiled.

“You’re welcome sunbae-nim,” Minseok bowed. “Ey Xiumin-shi you can drop the honorific and besides you’re older than me, it doesn’t feel right,” Hyorin said. “Is it okay if I do so?” Minseok scratched the nape of his neck. “Of course, I am going to call you oppa from now on, okay?” Hyorin grinned. “Okay Hyorin-ah,” Minseok replied awkwardly. “Don’t worry you’ll get used to it, oppa,” Hyorin said.

“Hyorin-ah the manager is calling us,” Bora slightly pulled her arm. “Okay. I’ll be going now, bye Xiumin oppa and Luhan oppa,” Hyorin waved and skipped off with Bora. Minseok and Luhan also waved back towards her. When Hyorin’s figure disappeared into the corner Minseok stared to jump in the air. “Wah I can’t believe that just happened,” Minseok screamed in happiness.

“Dude she’s already calling you oppa, that’s a good sign,” Luhan winked. “Luhan pinch me so I know this isn’t a dream,” Minseok said smiling from ear to ear. Luhan shook his head and pinched Minseok really hard. “Ow!” Minseok yelped. “I didn’t mean that hard.” Luhan laughed. "Stop whining like a little baby and let's go." Minseok gave him a glare and started to walk towards him.

However before they went anywhere else they heard a loud shout from behind. "Lulu!" Without turning around Luhan and Minseok already knew who it was. Jieun. Minseok smiled and waved at her while she did the same back. Before walking off Minseok whispered, "She looks pretty right now I wouldn't let her go. You do know there are so many idols hitting on her yet she still looks for you. Good luck buddy," And with that he left them.

Now what am I suppose to do? Minseok pouted. Suddenly he stopped walking and stared, from far away he saw Hyorin waving .. at him? He looked around just to check he didn't misunderstood. "Oppa I am waving at you!" He heard Hyorin laugh at his cuteness. Minseok waved and ran towards her. "Why are you here? I thought your manager was looking for you. Maybe for a schedule?" Minseok asked.

"Yeah I already talked to him. He just wanted to congratulate us for tonight," Hyorin replied. "So oppa are you busy right now?" Hyorin asked. "No not really. Why?" Minseok said. "Oh I was just bored and saw you walking by yourself so I thought I would give you company, that is if you don't mind," Hyorin said. "Ah I don't mind. It would actually be a honour for me to spend some time with the Korean Beyonce," Minseok grinned.

"Ey oppa you're embarassing me," Hyorin blushed and gently tapped his arm. "What's there to be embarassed about?" Minseok said. "Let's stop debating and get something to eat. I'm starving right now," Hyorin said naturally grabbing his arm. Minseok felt like his heart was going to burst any second now. "Araso I am starving as well," Minseok tried to maintain his expression.

"Let's go then," Hyorin smiled like a cute puppy, which Minseok found really cute (obviously), and dragged him along with her. "Alright, alright go easy Hyorin," Minseok laughed. Suddenly Hyorin halted her steps which caused poor Minseok to lose balance but soon he got his composure back. He looked at Hyorin and asked, "What's wrong Hyorin?" Hyorin turned and faced him. "Nothing oppa it's just that .. you have a really cute laugh," Hyorin said pinching his cheeks.

"Thank you(?)" Minseok smiled confused whether that was a correct answer. "You're welcome oppa. Now we have that covered I believe I mentioned food somewhere," Hyorin grinned. "Yeah let's go before they shut the food corner down," Minseok said. "Oh yeah! Come on oppa we only have 10 minutes," Hyorin grabbed his hand and ran for it while Minseok was grinning like an idiot. Seems like this is the start of something new.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was inspired to write this chapter by this video of Xiumin fanboying to SISTAR ----->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSiHglWZ2o