Revelation Pt 2

I'll Protect You

***

~Press Con 7:00 PM YG Building~

The events hall in YG building were full of reporters ready with cameras, recorders, and notebooks. Jiyong was seated in the table wherein many microphones were directed to him. He called for this meeting to reveal everything and so he started to speak. 

Good evening. You were all probably wondering why I asked for a press conference. Many of you may be speculating that this is about a new album of Bigbang coming up, a special project of YG, or a possibility of me joining another company. But those speculations are all wrong.

During this year, a lot of idols have been reported to be dating. And as an idol, I can feel how unfortunate it is to be bashed or have your fans turn your back on you just because you have someone special. I value my privacy a lot and I have been really careful on not getting caught in dating rumors, whether it be real or not. 

I have denied many rumors regarding my issue with a Japanese model and right now I will say to all of you that we never really dated. Some may think that I denied her to protect her but there really is nothing on going between us and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify this myself.

There is only one woman who claimed my heart. And when I said on national TV, that we don't date in YG family, my heart beat faster in protest because right there and then I wanted to let everyone know that she is mine and I am hers.

We know the consequences of two idols dating, so we have kept mum about our relationship. I did that to protect her and she did that to protect me. But right now we believe it is time to reveal it. And it would be better if it came from us directly and not through paparazzi or pictures taken without our knowledge. 

I have known her before my debut and before I was Gdragon. She loved me for who I am before all the riches, the fame, and the glamour. All this time she has been my inspiration, my muse. She's the anchor that has been making sure that I remain grounded despite my success. She's the light that guides me when I am lost. She is the hope that I held on to when I'm caught in scandals. She's everything to me. 

Some fans may have an idea on who she is and I know some have already been insulting her online. So before I say her name, I would like to ask the public, my fans to respect her. If there is someone you should hate because our relationship remained hidden, then blame me. Blame it all on me. Please don't call her harsh names, I was the one who came to her first so please don't tell her that she does not belong with me. 

If you have come to love me, whether it be Grdagon or just the plain Kwon Jiyong, then you should thank her instead because if it weren't for her I wouldn't have come this far and I wouldn't be the person I am today.

 I am letting my fans know what's real so you know what to expect from us and to show my respect for you. And I  can only hope we get the same respect as well.

However, if this revelation to the public would be more of harm to our relationship, I would gladly step down from this industry and  keep away from the public eye. Because if I would have to choose between my career and my relationship. I would always chose her. That's how much I love her.

Saranghae, Sandara Park.

The reports were all shocked with this revelation. But there was one who was more disappointed than shocked. He already knew about this and he has been planning to blackmail YG again with this scandal. It already worked in the previous picture that he sent them (the one with Kiko and GD kissing). He did not expect that GD himself would be the one to tell this to the general public.

The reporters started buzzing and wanted to ask GD more questions but he was already escorted out by YG security.