No More Hiding

I'll Protect You

Kwon Jiyong's POV

As soon as Bom told me that Dara was out for an audition and I still wouldn't be able to talk to her at this time, I have decided to go to the person who had been waiting for my explanation as well. As I arrived the top floor of the YG building and entered the President's office, I saw hyung sitting on his chair staring straight at me, dead serious. As you have heard from some of our interviews, he is always like this when we do something wrong, he would give us the silent treatment and the deafening silence would lead us to come clean. Well, here it goes.

"Hyung."

"What now Ji?! I told you a million times not to get caught!" He yelled angry.

"Hyung, you know it's not like that. Seungri and I were just meeting the model for our music video. You know that."

"Well, care to explain this." He says, as he shows me a picture of Kiko and I kissing. The kiss that Dara saw. Why is this appearing now? This happened almost two years ago. I can't believe the past would haunt me back like this.

"What?! Cat got your tongue? This picture was sent to me 2 days ago. I thought you and Dara are in a serious relationship. I granted you two permission to date and did everything in my power for you not to get caught dating and this is what I would get?! My artist caught lip locking with some Japanese model in a club?! What were you thinking?!" Hyung shouted, his voice filled with so much anger. He doesn't even say much when he gets angry but now he has a lot to say. His reaction seems much worse than when I had to deal with the scandal. 

"But hyu-" I tried to explain but he just cut me off.

"You know what makes me more mad, Ji? It's that you were able to do this to Dara. You know that I treat Bigbang and 2ne1 and other YG artists as my own flesh and blood, so it hurts me to see that you are hurting each other like this." He became silent after and I decided that this is my chance to tell him what really happened then. 

"Hyung, I would admit that that kiss really did happen. 2 years ago, when I was intoxicated. That night, Dara and I had a huge fight, so I ask the boys to accompany me out to blow some steam. Kiko was there, she confessed her feelings for me, and she kissed me. Dara saw what happened but we were able to settle things there with the boys, and even Kiko.

"So Dara knew about this?"

"Deh. I know its really bad hyung and I will forever regret hurting Dara. I know she deserves much better. So I plan on making things right."

"Well you better- I don't think you have an idea how much lucky you are that she chose you out of the number of bachelors who are interested and willing to make a move." 

"I know that now hyung. I have realized that I need to become a better man for her. To prove that I am worthy of her."

"Good. As for the picture don't worry I have already paid that leech who took it and got all the negatives, so we're sure it won't leak. But for the other picture with the model in your MV, even though all have been speculating that it is Kiko, the PR team and I have decided that it would be best to let the issue die down by itself, so no comments about it on SNS or on any interview. Arasso?!"

"Actually hyung, there is something else that I came to you for."

"And what is that?"

"I have decided to tell them everything."

"Tell them what exactly?"

"Let the world know that Dara and I are dating. No more hiding." 

"Mwoh!?!!!!"