Another Issue

I'll Protect You

Jiyong's POV

I woke up late with a pain in my head, still hung over from partying late last night until the wee hours of the morning. Last night was great, I had fun with some family friends and Seungri at Vegas and also met the model we had been set to work with in the future.  I wish I could sleep some more but the constant ringing of my phone forced me to get up from bed. 6 unread messages and 20 missed calls. I read the first message and it read: " Another scandal with Kiko mizuhara?! I told you many times before I respect your personal life but keep it on the down low. Call me back as soon as you read this." The message was from YG hyung.  How the hell did I end up with another scandal with Kiko? 

 

I don't know what to tell hyung exactly, so I decided not to call him just yet. Honestly if it were just me, I wouldn't even give a damn about this because I am already immune to every harsh comment and insult possible to mankind. I have been trying my best to tolerate each of people's opinions. Tell me my outfit is weird or out of this world or tell me my hair looks like a clown's, you won't hear anything from me and I would gladly accept that comment. But what irks me the most is when my loved ones get involved. 

 

I looked up at the internet to see my picture with a woman I am supposedly caught to be on a date with. The picture was actually taken from last night. Her name's Haruko, a Japanese model, that is set to be the leading woman of Bigbang's new music video. I met with her earlier as Seungri had a delayed flight and it wouldn't be right to make a woman wait. I wonder what these people are thinking.  Any person with a normal functioning brain would now that this is not anywhere near being a date but rather just a formal meeting. Can't they even see how serious I was in that picture? If only people knew how I look like on a real date. I feel a smile forming on my face and I feel giddy remembering the dates I have with her. I wonder how she is doing right now, as these senseless rumours arise.

 

I got my phone, intending to call her but decided against it when I realized the huge time difference between here in Vegas and there. I scroll down to see the comments and there are plenty of comments about her. I closed my fists feeling angry that her name is being involved again. 

The comments read:

Iluvkikogon: Kiko and GD are so dating! They have been ever since and still are! Daragon fans, you can just S*ck it!

DGlover: No dara is dating GD. DARAGON forever! She is his butterly, haven't you seen all the evidences.They are everywhere?

Gtopforever: Dara dating Kwon Jiyong? Ohh please Jiyong oppa has standards! He would NEVER date someone like Dara. He is way out of her league. 

Jiyongbaby: @Gtopforever: I definitely agree! I don't even know why Dara is part of 2ne1. I mean what does she even do for the group, anyone could replace her.

Bigbangbabies: Still I also don't like Kiko, I think she is just using Jiyong for her own gain. She is also a nobody. I don't even know her before this dating scandal began.

BBBiggbbang: Yeah, I mean, I have also read that Kiko is such a she dates a lot of celebrities and flaunts them like trophies.

Those are just some of the comments that I read about her and I am beginning to see red. I want to go to her, wishing that she would not see this, or mostly likely if she already did, I want to hold her and tell her that it does not matter what these strangers think, that in the end what is important is us. But how long can I keep this up? How long can we be forgiving of what others tell us what we should not and should be doing, who is and who is not right for us? I am sick of this. I am tired of seeing her get hurt. How much more should we be patient enough to keep this relationship hidden?


A/N: Hi readers, I plan this story to be a one shot but I decided to just cut it to chapters depending on the idea that pops into mind. So who do you think Jiyong is really dating in this story? Is it Kiko or Dara? Both girls have hate comments in the story, so who is Jiyong trying to protect? Who is the hidden girlfriend and who is the cover up? Feel free to comment below! Happy weekend! :)