The promise you made

The promise you made

"You promised my daughter that you won't make her cry anymore! Explain to me why is she sobbing so much now! She came home yesterday saying you wasn't home and she missed home thus returning home. But neither did I knew she was sobbing in her room when I was about to ask her out to eat dinner. She refused to tell me what happened until she finished dinner.." My father exclaimed when he met with Suho. "Im sorry father.." Suho looked down being guilty. "I don't know that she was so sensitive about this matter.. But recently, I have been learning new choreography for my comeback next month and have always been returning home late. I didn't know she would mistaken my sunbae as my 'girlfriend'.. Two days ago, I was at the nearby club celebrating with my fellow members for finish learning the choreography, and we happen to met Hyejin sunbaenim there. We had a few drinks and she was drunk." Suho explained. "I didn't know there was fans mistaking us and took a picture of her on my shoulders. Its because she was drunk and she was sitting beside me thus having her head on my shoulders.. I really wasn't cheating on her!"Suho explained. "I know its hard for you as well. But you broke the promise you gave both me and JiYeon before you walked down the aisle together. Now you should follow me home and bring her back home. She should stay with you not with her parents." My dad replied and Suho nodded with agreement.
*knock knock*
"Come in!" I said thinking it was just my parents.
I looked up and saw a familiar brown hair guy walk into my room, it was my husband, Suho 
"What are you doing here? Get out I don't want to see you." I said, still not over what happen to him few days ago. "Jagiya.. don't be like this, you know I don't like seeing you frown.. why must you frown infront of me?" Suho said as he slowly sat down on my bed beside me interlacing with my hand..I pouted before replying, "Why do you even care when I frown? You should care for her not me!" "Of course not! Your my wife! Why should I care for Hyejin sunbae when she is just a sunbae to me?"Suho explained himself. I laid my body on his and used my fist to hit his chest while sobbing, "You bad guy *sobs* why do I even love you so much? I wish I never knew you.." Suho held my hand while saying calmly, "Becuase we are fated together. No one else can break us apart.."