///portfolio\\\

///s m a r t i e review shop\\\ closed
 
s m a r t i e reviews
 
 
 
tumblr_m4edjkr7v51qbtf5qo1_r1_500.gif
 
Ov0pnWf.png
wp7tLN6.png
exo-reveals-th-teaser-photos-featuring-c
portfolio.
 
 
 
mihyun was born in canada. when she was 6 years old, her parents were killed in a tragic car accident. 7 years after moving to korea, her adopted parents died aswell. mihyun's story doesn't end there. what happens after something completely life changing happens?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eunjoo was in an abusive relationship. she never told anyone because she was frightened. she left the arms of her abusive father and was led into the arms of her vulgar boyfriend. he committed a crime that not even eunjoo is sure of still to this day, he framed her. she took all the blame and went to jail. her family is burdened because of her. she has nobody. she isn't a criminal, but she is living the life of one. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
request for a personal, customized one shot. these have your name, your bias, and your storyline. please stop by and request!
send in your story.
Fill Out This Form +HERE+ For a Review
w h a t    i    w i l l    d o    f o r   y o u .                               spell check                                                                      synonyms                                                                          over-all review                                                                 comments on what could be changed                                    rating out of 100                                                                +much more.