Eight

Ohana

jZKJbf3iIH3zm.png

“I want to wear that cap!!” shouted Ravi.

“I want to tie my hair using that strawberry hairband!!” shouted Hana.

Efrina furrowed her head when hearing her children shouting in the morning. then she went out from her room. She saw Baek and Eunji are helping the 
twins to dress up to the school.

“Kids, what is happening? Why are you shouting?” asked their mom. Ef took Ravi who is crying at Eunji’s lap.

“I want to wear this cap to go to School” said Ravi.

“I want to use this hairband to tie my hair” said Hana and pouted.

“Actually noona, yesterday they already wore it. Then I wanted to change their style today” said Beakhyun.

“Okay nevermind, Baek, Eunji let them wear what they wanna wear” said Efrina.

Then Eunji tied Hana’s hair using the strawberry hairband and Baek helped Ravi to wear the cap.

“Appa wanted us to wear it forever” said Ravi and giggled.

Efrina be startled at her place. ‘Appa?’

Baekhyun glanced at Efrina. Their eyes meet.

“What did you mean by appa, Ravi?” asked Baekhyun.

“Gong appa gave us yesterday at School” said Hana and showed off her tails hair that be tied using the strawberry hairband.

“Did you meet him in person?” asked Efrina.

The twins shooked their head. Then Efrina and Baekhyun smiled releasely.

“Okay then kajaa uncle send both of you to school” Baekhyun stood up and grabbed the car key.

The twins kissed Efrina and Eunji before go to school.

“Boss, you have meeting in this morning” said Eunji as her PA.

Efrina nodded her head and back to her bedroom weakly to dress up.

 


 


Efrina arrived the office safe and sound. Eunji drove her at the front of the office and went to the basement to park the car. Efrina walked in to the office 
with serious face. The workers who were chatting at the entrance door quickly back to their place as they saw their boss’s serious face. Then, she was heading to her office room.

“The Workers are too much. They started their morning with ‘gossip’? What the fish?” mumbled Efrina alone. Then he called Eunji to get in her room.

As she heard the knocking sound she said “Yes, Come in”

“Did you call me Mrs. Ef?” asked the girl that just came in.

“Yes. I want to make a new rule for this company. Please jot down every single word I’m gonna tell you” ordered her.

The specky girl ran to her table to take a book and a pen to jot down what her boss gonna tell her.

“Huhh what a clumsy Personal Assistant  I have erghhh” mumbled her again.

Then the specky girl with fringe hair came back in to Ef’s office room. “Yes, Mrs. Ef you can start now? I am ready” said Eunji with a nerd smile showing 
her teeth.

“First, I want all the workers to come to the office before I come to office. Those who are late more than 3 times will get a notice from the company. 
And when the break time is over at least 10 minutes before it they must be in the office area”

Eunji’s eyes opened wide. But still her hand never stop jotting down all the ‘new rules’ that Efrina told her.

“Second, no gossiping in the office. Only talk about work in the office. If they get caught, I will ask her to get out from the office at that time.” said 
Efrina clearly.

Eunji rolled her eyes. “Is there any rules will be added, Mrs. Ef?”

“For this time being, no. I will call you if I want to add the rules. Now, please tell all the workers about this new rules.I have meeting to attend. Got to 
go. Toodles” said Efrina and grabbed the briefcase then went out from the office.

“Haishh this lady boss!” sighed Eunji before went out from the room to tell the ‘bad news’ that she just got.
 
Hana and Ravi keep silent in the car while Gongchan is driving. They still blur with what just happened. They have been called to the office room, then 
the teacher told them that their appa gonna fetch them in a minute. They rushed to the class and packed their bag. The teacher accompanied them to the 
car and yeah now they are in the car with their father.

“How was your day at school?” asked Gongchan broke the silent.

“It was good” said Hana but then Ravi end up with saying “It was bad…”

Hana turned her head to Ravi and rolled her eyes. “No I meant it was pretty good…appa..” said ravi and the word ‘appa’ sounded so awkward.

Gongchan chuckled a bit. He felt happy to hear the word ‘appa’ that out from his son’s mouth although it heard a bit awkward. Sooner or later they will 
get used to say it.

“Appa” Hana called and Gongchan nodded a bit signaling to continue talk “Where are we heading to?” asked Hana.

“Hmmm somewhere but surely it will be a fun place” said Gongchan and smiled to the twins.

Gongchan brought them to the Park. Since it’s evening now and Gongchan wanted to strengthen the relationship bond among them. He wanted to 
know them well and play with them and be like other fathers.

 

 



Baekhyun felt uneasy. It has been 2 hours he waited for the twins to come back home but still they didn’t even appear.

“Where are these kids had go?” mumbled Baekhyun in worried.

He decided to call the School. “Hello.. Err Hai teacher. My name is Yoon Baekhyun. Actually my nephew and niece didn’t get back home since 2 
hours ago. Could be any extra class at school?”

“Ohh Helo Mr. Yoon. Can I know what are their name?” asked the teacher.

“Yes. They are twins actually. Boy and Girls. Gong Hana and Gong Ravi.” Said Baekhyun.

“Ohh that twins. Okay actually Mr. Yoon there is no extra class today at School. Just above the twins were fetch by their father.” The teacher 
explaination made Baek’s choke in a while “Father? What did you mean teacher? Are you sure?” asked Baek. His heart race.

“Yes their father fetched them 10 minutes before school ended. He even signed in the book that record all the in-and-out data of the students that came 
back before the school end.” explained the teacher.

“Ohh okay then. Thanks a lot teacher for the information.” Sadi Baehyun and ended the phone call.

Baek leaned his body on the couch. “Noona will be mad at me. I'm dead”

 


 

Sorry for the late updates. I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. More chapter will be update soon. Stay tune. Happy reading.

Do comments after read it, your feedbacks are really appreciated by me.

Subscribes and upvotes!

Genie