One

Ohana
                          pL3gdqc.jpg

Incheon airport,
‘My twins and I were in airplane for like 15 hours. Here I come, Korea!’ Efrina’s heart excited.

She looked at Ravi and Hana at the trolley. They were playing with the airport’s trolley. Ravi who pushed the trolley with Hana sit on the
 trolley.

“Hey twins, come here. Your uncle is here already” said Efrina.

The twins ran to her. She felt blessed.

Suddenly, Baekhyun came closer to them. 

“Omoo my twins grown up well” said Baekhyun. The twins ran to their uncle.

Baekhyun brought them to the car, placed the baggages into the car. Then, he took the twins get into the car at the back side. Efrina
 was looking at her brother.

“Yaa, why are you looking at me? Get into the car now or you will catch a cold” said Baekhyun with a smile. Yoon Baekhyun is 
Efrina’s youngest brother. He lived in Korea with their grandma.

Baekhyun sat at the driver place, “ Noona, where will we heading to now?”

“I want to visit grandma first,” said Efrina.

“Now? How about them?” Baekhyun asked and pointed his finger to the twins.

 Efrina told her the twins were really naughty and like to running. It was so hard to take care of them since they are twins and they like
 never felt tired. But actually Baekhyun knows the reason, his sister is a single mother. A single mother has to take care of the twins 
and at the same time she is the one that has to work for the children.

“Yaa, Baekhyun, you told me that you were missing them crazily and now they are in front of you, then you take care of them, okay 
Yoon Baekhyun? Now let’s go to the Hospital. Grandma must be waiting for us” said Efrina straight to Baekhyun.

“Okay” said Baekhyun.

At the Hoapital,

Grandma Yang be placed in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) since that place, kids not allowed then Efrina walked in alone while Baekhyun 
sat outside to take care of the naughty twins.

“Granny, how are you?” said Efrina whispering to granny’s ear. She kissed granny’s cheek and her tears started to flow.

“Ohh my grandaughter. Aigoo only god knows how I wanted to meet you and miss you. How are you, honey? You are so slim” said 
Grandma Yang.

“I’m fine. I miss you too, granny. I’m sorry I wanted to visit you, I wanted to go back to Korea but I was…” 

“I don’t need your reasons. That were not important anymore. The important thing you are already in front of me. How are my my twins?” 
asked granny Yang.

“The twins are fine. They are at the waiting room outside this ward, their uncle taking care of them.” Said Efrina.

“How about Gongchan?”

“Gongchan? Granny, at this time, you still remembered him”

“I still remembered the day he left because of your parents. Don’t you think to get back to him since your parents were died?” said 
Granny Yang.

Efrina’s tears flowing down. She felt sad when remembered those situations and when he heard Gongchan’s name.

Suddenly, Granny Yang’s chest moved up and down. She heard Granny Yang is trying to breathe. She’s having a complicated to breathe.
“Doctor, yaaa doctor” Efrina shouts.

The doctor came closer to Granny Yang. The nurses asking Efrina to wait at outside. Efrina went out from the ward and go 
straight to Baekhyun. Baekhyun saw her and giving his sister a warm hug. 

“Omma, why are you crying?” asked Hana. She is too young to understand all these.

“I can’t see you cry, I would cry if you no stop crying, Omma” said Ravi and start to rub his eyes.

Efrina hugged the twins. “You cry too easy, Ravi” said Efrina while wiped her son’s tears.



“Tadaaa, this kondominium is your house right now” said Baekhyun. A kondominium placed in the middle of Gangnam town, Baekhyun 
have searched all places that suit with his sister’s wish.

The twins were running and playing at all area they saw. 

“Hey kids, didn’t you feel tired?” said Baekhyun.

“Noooo” they shouted back at their uncle.

“Come, I show to all of you, your room!” said Beakhyun. Baekhyun excited with the twins and they running after Beakhyun.

Efrina who was at the balcony just smiled looked at the twins and her brother. She enjoyed the scenery at the balcony. Suddenly the bell rang.



“Yeayyy 2014!” sandeul shouted after wake up from his wonderful sleep.

“Yaa Hyung, you are so noisy” said Gongchan and threw a pillow to Sandeul.

“Where is Jinyoung hyung? Every morning he would nagging but why this morning he didn’t do it” said Baro. Weird.

“Yaa dorobun! Woke up!” said Cnu.

“Hyung, where is Jinyoung hyung?” asked Gongchan like a child.

“He went to the grave”

“Hohhh why? Who just passed away?” asked Sandeul with a wide eyes.

“Why. don’t you remember today is her wife’s day of death?” said Cnu.

“Omooo, jinyoung hyung” sadi Baro. The room became quiet.

“He must be dying missing Aira noona so bad. For about 2 years she left him”

"Let’s go to the grave. He must feeling sad and down at this time."

 


 

Hello new readers, how was it the first chapter?

Do comments after read it, your feedbacks are really appreciated by me.

Subscribes and upvotes!

Genie