Four

Ohana

                        jZKJbf3iIH3zm.png

Gongchan cried a lot then his phone rang.

“Yaa channie, where are you? Palli I’ve been caught at the Guard House”

“What? Okay I’m coming” Gong Chan wiped his tears and ran to the lift. Channie ran to the guard house to save Jinyoung.

As he reached the guard house, he saw Jinyoung was in the Guard house.

“Errr.. sorry.. uncle? He is my brother.. I just went in just now to .. to meet my friend” said Gongchan.

“Who is your friend?” asked the guard.

“Hmmm Yoon Baekhyun”

“Okay then. Next time when you want to enter this housing area, you must get a pass from this Guard House, arachi?”

“Ne. arasoo” said Gong Chan and Jinyoung then left that place.

They went to the car. Gong Chan wanted to ask Jinyoung, he knows Jinyoung was still mad at him.

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“Now only you want to ask whether I am okay or not?” said angry Jinyoung. He increase his voice’s volume.

Gong chan felt sad and tired. “Hyung I am sorry if I burden you. I was born to trouble everyone. I was born to make the people I love, 
suffered for me” said Gong Chan. He started to grieve.

“Yaa Channie, you know.. I didn’t mean it.. ya channie, are you crying?”

“I was born to make people sad, hyung”

“Yaaa, why are you saying like that? Kajaa let’s go back to the dorm”

Jinyoung took a place at the driver and drove to the dorm.

As they reached the dorm, the lights is still on.

“Yaaaa, where are you went to? Why came back so late…?” said Sandeul. But then they saw the magnae’s gloomy face.

Gong Chan went in to the bedroom and lying on the bed then closed his face with the pillow.

Baro asked Jinyoung using a his movie eyebrow ‘What had gotten with that boy?’ and pointed to Gong Chan. Jinyoung answered 
with a shook shoulder.

 




Efrina brought the twins to the bedroom. Ravi fell asleep, only left Hana that still playing with her doll.

“Hana honey, don’t you felt tired spent time with uncle Baek? Why don’t you sleep” said Erina.

“Omma, I can’t sleep”

“Haa why?”

“Omma, I think I saw appa just now” said Hana whispering.

“What? Appa? Hmmm hana yaaa it’s night already. Go to sleep okay”

Hana yawned and lied on the bed. Efrina covers Hana’s body with blanket to make her feel cozy.

“Omma”

“Yes, honey”

“I saw B1A4’s leader. I don’t know him, but Ravi does” said Hana again in whispering tone.

Ravi is a smart kid. He likes to sing just like Channie. He likes to fanboying over kpop artists. But, Efrina never told them about their 
father’s occupation. She didn’t want they know about Gong Chan.

Baekhyun who had standing at the door heard all the conversations.

“Hana yaa, it’s 12 am already. Sleep okay” said Baekhyun.

“Haahh uncle Baek”

“Your mom is already tired. Palii sleep”

“Okay. Jaljayo” said Hana and closed her eyes. After make sure, Hana is really in to the dream, Efrina left the bedroom.

“Noona,”

“Yaa, Baekhyun,,” Baekhyun is being quiet. He doesn’t know how to tell his sister about what he saw just now at the Kyochon. He tried to 
avoid the eyecontacts from Efrina.

“Tell me what happened, or I will book a ticket back to New York” said Efrina.

Baek could feel his mean sister. “Noona, don’t be like this.. I..”

Efrina sat at the sofa.

“Noona, I will protect you”

“Until when? I don’t care about myself. All I care are my children, the twins. They are my life, the reason I live until now. Yaa, baekhyun,
 what if he knows about them? What if he takes my children?”

Baekhyun speechless. Looking at his sister in this condition, a weak condition. She cried and shivering.

“He saw the twins, but trust he didn’t know about them. I didn’t even greet him, noona. Trust me”

“Whatever, baek. After this, don’t bring them to anywhere in Seoul without me in present” said Efrina and left Baek at the living room.

He doesn’t know what to do.

Sorry for the late update.

Do comments after read it, your feedbacks are really appreciated by me.

Subscribes and upvotes!

Genie